Is the hobby of fashion a beta male thing?

No girl except tumblr alt girls or adidas wearing streetwear bitches will care about your Rick Owens or Supreme clothing. Besides, most people compensate for their skinnyfat body or their genetically messed up face by taking up "fashion" as a hobby and attempt to dress nice. Despite dressing fashionable, they still look autistic. look at the Veeky Forums or /r/streetwear meetups. A bunch of ugly cuckold faggot betas.

Think about it.

Chad can wear athletic shorts, basic tees from walmart or H&M, some straight jeans and still look aesthetic as fuck in them. He will slay every girl in sight and make them wet.

Even look at male models in fashion that you fashioncel numales worship. They just wear basic tees and jeans, and still look aesthetic as fuck.

Reminder thats it all about the face.

if you are a chad and wear shitty clothes, you still kinda look good and can get pussy, but if you're an effay chad you have a lot of advantage over the ones who can't dress.

but yeah of course being a chad with cargo shorts and a primark tee is better than the kind of beta you see at a Veeky Forums meetup, no question

As much as I agree that this board is a cesspool,
>Chad can wear athletic shorts, basic tees, straight jeans
>and still look aesthetic as fuck in them

I challenge this assertion. No, I've never seen a Chad wear typical "Chad" clothing (casual, popular brand, meant for practicality over style) and look bombing in it. Hell, sometimes they look downright childish, like they mommy dressed em up and they never learned to dress well.

Conversely, I've seen people with >5/10 looks rock some well looking shit. Fashion does make your appearance more pleasing, and without some effort it won't stand out (i.e. Chad wearing mallcore), although this board seems to have rather narrow views of what "fashion" is.

>wearing fashion to get girls
>not wearing it as a mean to express yourself and because you honestly enjoy fashion and it makes you feel good

spot on m8.

I love dressing in cheap shit from crappy stores just to make ugly beta males feel pathetic for spending so much money trying to look good.

It's a sport of mine. I like to see just how cheaply I can dress and still look fucking stunning. Then I walk around near all the nu-males in their scarves and layered gay shit while i'm in a wrinkled white t-shirt and 5 year old jeans.

Feels great to have such good genetics.

tfw short insertions mang

this is the path

this is the way

this is the light

You seem to be jumping yo the conclusion that because not many women care for it, then no women care for it at all which is wrong
it's really just a niche interest

Dressing well or being fashionable isn't really to get women. It can help, but it's mainly a way of declaring your position in the social and economical hierarchy of society to everyone around you.

You'll be looked down upon in many social settings if you don't dress properly, even as a chad.

Here's your >12426216 (you)

depends on what you mean by fashion

understanding color theory, proportions, textures, light, movement, tone, and applying them to how you dress yourself is fashion. Knowing a bunch of brands of clothing is not

I'm an average looking guy and since I started dressing better and working out (still more dyel than bulky) I get way more positive reactions from the people around me.

I guess if fashion doesn't interest you it doesn't make much sense to go beyond well fitting basics, returns seem to diminish quite fast after that.

Lachowski has gyno?

WTF?!?!?

HEIGHT.

FACE.

FRAME.

Say it with me.

well im model-tier handsome well built and alpha fashion is just another plus and a great conversation starter

It's funny my buddy fits that Chad description. He's a body builder and just wears those stupid graphic Tees you'd get at Spencer's or hot topic. like one with a black and a white bear on it that says let's make a panda. He wears that, jeans, and timbs and by the end of every party he's taking a girl home.

>I guess if fashion doesn't interest you it doesn't make much sense to go beyond well fitting basics, returns seem to diminish quite fast after that.

Yes in most places you'll get more compliments wearing well-fitting uniqlo basics than with full $3k yohji outfits

But actual taste in fashion can also be what makes you stand out and appear attractive to certain people. It's quite niche though, but for instance there are some girls that will feel a lot more attracted by a dyel dressed in confidential avant-garde shit than to a chad dressed in well-fitting basics

I'm an American living in Korea.

Guys who dress like shit get shit girls.

You sound like you are projecting my man.

>alpha
>beta

reminder that if you unironically use these words to describe people you are a fucking weirdo.

this is the mfn truth right here

That's kind of sad dude

t. beta

Fashion is the one thing that keeps Chad from becoming a Slayer. Chad can wear baggy athletic shorts and a shitty tee, but he'll never be on the level of a Slayer if he doesn't pick up Menswear and take fashion more seriously.

expensive brands =/= fashion

You could wear the cheapest fucking h&m shit and still be effay as opposed to somebody who wears expensive memery

Pics or I call bullshit on this one

Taste + fit > price
beta fags with their uberexpensive bape and shit still look bad, a well fitted shirt and pants is way better
I'm not a minimal cuck supporter, but it's way better than some tryhards that would buy piss if it came in a SLP bottle

You care more about what nu-males think of how you dress than girls?

>Fashion is the one thing that keeps Chad from becoming a Slayer
I'd say the other is the intelligence/drive to be a rich Chad. Chads with money and success are ascended above your typical frat Chad

You know OP that's a really brilliant and groundbreaking thought. Why haven't we ever had a thread like this before? I'm sure that this hot new topic is sure to ignite many new revelations from all kinds of browsers here.

When I see a girl with a not-so-pretty-face and then notice that she dresses very nicely and takes care of her appearance I become attracted to her, so why wouldn't it work the other way around?

Nazi's looked fucking awesome and took great care of their fashion design, they also conquered Europe, North-Africa, some oceans and half of Russia while exterminating entire ethnic groups but that's not the point. The point is, they were not beta.

OP here. I agree with this.

Yah, ev

nazis were soldiers and were relatively in good athletic condition and had a good body.

Put a fat neckbeard or a skinnyfat numale in a nazi uniform, and he would look like an autistic cuck.

In my post I was referring to beta numales who don't partake in any phyiscal activity and stay skinny but still have a chubby face and no ounce of muscle on their bodies. They compensate for their shit bodies and shit faces by taking up fashion as a hobby and caring too much about their "fits" instead of fixing their narrow shoulder problem or their lack of muscle and too much fat. But I do admit fashion can seperate a beta skinnyfat numale from their badly dressed skinnyfat permavirgin counterparts who dress like a kid (hoodie, baggy jeans ugly shoes) despite being in their 20's.

fa/ is dead kid grow up no one pays for this shit.

Yup.
Girls don't care about what you wear for the most part. Shower everyday and smell good.

>No girl ... will care about your ...

ALL hobbies are a beta male thing if you're just trying to get laid (yes, even "chad" hobbies like football and clubbing). Girls don't give a flying fuck about your hobbies. None of them. They care about their own stupid hobbies and if you'll fuck them good. Anyone that dictates their hobbies based on what girls think of them is just plain fucking retarded and pathetic.

Why do you faggots make everything about competing for women? If you seriously cannot comprehend the self gratification that comes with any hobby, I feel sorry for you. Living an empty life driven entirely by how much you can dip your penis into some meat flaps.

Just do you, christ.