>Post on reddit MFA
>get downvoted to 0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/67s37d/rate_this_outfit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post your fit again so i can see

I don't wanna get reverse traced to my leddit account

why would you care about your reddit account

I have no idea. But I am obsessed by not getting downvoted... even though I have like 100 comment karma (how the fuck do you get that comment karma?)

by the sounds of things, i would prob agree with reddit and would not like your fit at all

this is the strangest and lamest LARPing i have ever seen

>obsessed by not getting downvoted
>100 comment karma
>how the fuck do you get that comment karma

>Post fit on reddit MFA
everything wrong with this board

Dude you're such a bitch oh my gosh, you get comment karma every time you post a comment you dumb fuck. If you actually have an opinion like me then you will get down voted when you try to tell those nerds about fake news or how the earth is flat

now it's downvoted into -1
i give up lol

Is this bait? Do I share a board with people like this?

30 upvotes

i get -2

Just post your fit

40 upvotes on reddit mfa

i get -2

I actually only had a reply on Veeky Forums even though i looked more interesting than 99% of the shit in that threda

Look let's do it this way then
Post a fit that you like, similar to yours that is not actually you

if I do this, it will automatically ruin everything

a thought expressed aloud becomes a lie
-russian wisdom

>GOD you guy i was wearing a SIQ fit and mfa man, mfa just didnt get it lmao retards am i right

>oh cool man show us the fit

>w-well it wasnt thaaat sick yknow just uh ummm well yeah but trust me it was better than everyone elses i just know it

You wouldn't ruin any more than what you've already have with all your bitching

The fact that you can't tell outs you as either underage or a redditor, please kill yourself asap

If you prefer, you can just leave and never return. I don't understand what you want from this thread.

Correct.
Without presenting any sort of material for comparison, what this is is just a whine. Just like an infant who unable to express themselves, you cry.
My suggestion is because the conversation clearly can't move past this point, is to weep alone with your while wearing your "fits" which you seem to have such a high opinion of.

lmao fucking pleb i have 10k karma and 2,5k comment karma fucking get good lmaodaoelellrlorrllfllflfg

What kind of larping cesspool have I stepped into ...

I think you are obsessed with putin

Pretty sure this is the OP fit

You retard. You get downvoted because it's a shit photo and against their rules.

>one of the most replies of Veeky Forums waywt

just keep replying to yourself pretending to be others, keep sucking your own dick like everyone else does

Nod really. This got 3 upvotes.

w2c jacket

>le big poot poot salut!

>Shit quality pic
>Finger on camera
>Sitting down so can't see shit about the outfit
>Too insecure to show face
>Lame Photoshop filter

I don't go to reddit but holy fuck your or the poster of that photo's lack of self awareness is outstanding.

>that ill fitting tee and pants
>those "got them on sale" colorway ann ds
>that inbred cancer patient look
is this the kinda shit that's praised on waywts nowadays? I mean waywts were always the weakest part of Veeky Forums but yeesh

Found ya faggot

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/67s37d/rate_this_outfit/

This 3 upvotes shit quality photo is better than any top upvoted photogenic garbage. And the 0 points POV one is even cooler.

You lack self awareness.

>reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/67s37d/rate_this_outfit/

nope, but i wish i had his hair and race

>This 3 upvotes shit quality photo is better than any top upvoted photogenic garbage

If it was, you should've at least been confident enough to take a proper photo of it. God you're insecurity is mind boggling.

I don't have a real opinion on the t but if you think that pants and shoe combo looks bad go back to buying fake yeezys and discount joggers faggot

yeah what you're supposed to do is just diligently read these shitty posts and comments every time you even glance at any board and just let the shittyness of every single post wash over you, and then suggest that reddit is a worse site

Next time keep it there
Fuck off