Welp, Anti Social Social Club is now OFFICIALLY a meme

..if it already wasn't before. Sorry guys.

Edgy hipster-core.

Its been trash for a while. The brand itslef is run like shit and the owner is a dickhead who goes and buys Ferrari's with money from gildan and the non-shipped customers items

There was no point in time where it wasn't an Asian hypebeast meme brand.

This, I fucking hate the living shit out of Neek Lurk

it's been officially a meme since it's fucking birth you absolute retard
it gained momentum because kanye wore it and the entire fucking brand felt like a joke since it's inception

meme or not, if your feelin it rock it, fuck what others think f a m

Ugly Asian wearing ugly Asian hypebeast brand. Keep wearing it but it objectively looks bad

This. If you ever actually thought ASSC was a good brand it's time for you to go back.

leftist student neo-hipster bullshit. just lam imo.

Anyone here live in Canada? Anti Social club is for some weird reason associated with this ultra specific stereotype - chubby rich and short asian guys and occasionally some edgy japanese girls.

>now
go away normie peasant faggot i hate you and your mama

lol youtubers been wearing streetwear meme brands for a while now

I remember one YouTuber a few years back wore a fake Supreme beanie and everyone ripped him to shreds.

ASSC is uninspired but remains relevant. Just look at pic related, part of the ASSC/BAPE collaboration. Hypebeasts and streetwear fanatics will eat this up.

>ASSC is uninspired but remains relevant.

delusional

what are you talking about. the fan base has always looked like that

literally youtube vlogger tier brand

Honestly I think ASSC and every brand like it looks complete rubbish, who cares what I think and everyone talking shit about it thinks. If you like it wear it.

>ASSC is uninspired but remains relevant.
Someone bought a too expensive sweater that he desn't want to throw away

>defending it
You're just as bad as someone who wears it

>I think ASSC and every brand like it looks complete rubbish
>defending it

Ok mate

Relevant in the streetcuck community. Neek's making more money than before, the hype is still there

I thought this guy was mexican or even a fat indian maybe?

Same shit

o-town, can confirm

Antisocial is normie tier.
Haha the do nothing club is the new big thing

E-town. Not the case anymore. Lotta normies and hypebeasts jumping on it. Looks so fucking awful too

>is now

Get out of my board