community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

/Bloodbornespo/

damn.. knoch is aging badly

LOL @ Bowl cut.

>meet my bf when he's more or less in rami-mode
>3 years later and he's put on a little more weight and more muscle
i'm happy for him but ...... i miss that thin guy too ._.

I've been fasting since monday (24h fasts) and I've lost 4 pounds since.
How much do you guys lose when you're fasting?

>tfw I have pectus so I will never have a perfect body and corrective surgery apparently hurts like 10 bitches on a bitch train
why is life so fucking unfair

is it really bad?

I disagree

a little over a pound a day but i'm fat so my tdee is insane
ouch jesus

A cheeky little update

w2c those shorts? they're really nice

zara

stats?

I have it too, my dude. Had surgery at a shitty hospital and because of that it hurt like a motherfucker AND it didn't make it better. Could be worse.

stats, routine and diet? looking good m8

Same as two threads ago. 800cal diet, mixed with light running and weightlifting

not much
tend to lose more when I eat a bit more after a fasting period and my metabolism gets a boost

what's your lifting routine?

Maybe you just got shit taste, lad.

I'm having dinner
I haven't had dinner in months
there's every chance I'll fall asleep and not have tea, but still, I'm having dinner

starting to not give a shit

OMAD
M
A
D

doesn't work for me

Three to four times a week interchanging between a focus on back en core and chest and core.
Core: weighted crunches
Weighted leg raises
Weighted planking
Side raises
Back is mostly deadlift and military press and some other shoulder workout
Chest is (incline/decline) bench and weighted pushups

zara is fuckin noice

This. looks good but when it's a full on bowl cut it's just ridiculous imo

The fuck is this board coming to?

well, they do have some nice pieces here and there even though zara itself is on the low tier side of clothing places

stiltspo

Anyone here have experience with Seroquel?

I've been taking it for a couple months now but
I'm not sure how much it is affecting my ability
to lose weight...

what kind of routine would you need for a body like this? Or is it worth asking fit and getting laughed at

pls be in london

both photos are the same haircut on the same person and in both cases it is not even a bowl cut to begin with

CORNBREAD'S NOT REAL BREAD SO IT'S FINE, RIGHT?!

Nah, you fell for it.

Just get back on track.

It was ten pence in Asda, I couldn't help myself.

Get used to missing great deals or you'll end up putting yourself in the second dilemma that is throwing out food that'll rot before you eat it.
You save most by not spending any at all anyway.

Eat mostly vegetables (not potatoes), lots of cardio.

pectus isn't a problem, I feel like a lot of thin guys have it and pull it off fine

I'm still living with my parents, how do I keep getting out of eating dinner with them? I've been surprisingly lucky these past few days but I don't think I can keep it up for very long

do omad? you can eat dinner with them without worrying about it if it's the only meal you eat

How did you guys get used to OMAD? I always wake up ravenous

How many calories do you lads think this is? It weighs 0.83lbs.

I first did 16:8, then OMAD. Now I do a mixture. See a high number on the scale, then I do a few OMAD days. Sometimes on the weekend I eat breakfast now too, but always zero carb.

I think it took me like two weeks to really get used to 16:8. Your body just adapts. Probably not a good idea to have a huge deficit when starting with it, since then you'll have two struggles going at once.

enough for a day

when you catch feelings for a thinspo muslim girl :(

she likes me back but says her parents won't allow it

Today she took off her hijab and let me touch her long lush hair for the first time. I had never even seen her hair before today

Never before did i feel so intimate yet so distant at the same time

Her letting me run my fingers through her hair made me feel like i was taking her virginity

I'm literally going crazy right now.

I think I love this girl but I know I'll never be with her :(

Yeah that's all I'm eating. I think maybe a bit over 1000 calories. It's pretty thin.

nice unrelated blog
also run away with her, fuck the mudslimes

I mean the entire thing a bit over 1000 calories, not half as pictured.

How old are you both? If you're adults just fuck it, do what you want.

Just be sure you're not just enchanted by her elusiveness or else you might become disillusioned in the long run.

i hope you enjoyed it, user

i have no money and i'm getting sick of porridge :(

Thanks. Sorry to hear that user. Why are you so tight on cash now?

I'm 20

She's 22

Today was our last final. She was in my class, thats how we met after she was in my group for a project. I live on campus while she commutes and lives at home with her parents who are very strict. She draws me in, then pushes me away, then draws me in again. She told me today was the last day ill prob ever see her. She said her parents know and i can't even be friends

Diet, cardio, and either swimming or bodyweight workout. Pretty much just lose weight and workout some.

How bad is eating maintenance twice a week? I restrict the rest of the week (I eat about one meal a day, usually around 1100-1200).

Not bad at all. The end of the week you're still in a deficit. You should do what works for you. I know people who eat maintenance or above on the weekends, and then weekdays are very strict.

Whew, thanks user! Lately my mates and I have been going out on weekends. I generally try to eat very little still, but you never know with alcohol and bar food sometimes. This makes me feel a lot better and will probably make me even more disciplined during the week just so I can enjoy my maintenance days. :3

Honestly I think eating maintenance once or twice a week is good.
It makes you less likely to do some huge binge and is way better for your hormones and mental state than eating at a constant deficit.
Plus in four or five years time when you look back on now you will greatly appreciate choosing to go out with your friends instead of sitting at home and missing out because you didn't want to go over some arbitrary calorie limit.

Help me Veeky Forums
My mom just confronted me about my lack of eating lately and threatened to force me to eat 3 big meals a day. Even worse she threatened to force me to start eating meat and dairy again which im strongly against. I feel ashamed now but angry at the same time since i never talk about how overweight she is. Any advice on how to make up lies so she stops being suspicious?

Boolin

Damn twink girls r so bad I can't sometimes

Tell that fat pig just because she wants to be objectively unhealthy and disgusting, doesn't mean you have to, and that if she wants to start giving dietary advice, she might want to start with herself.

twink girls? I thought a twink was a petite gay male sub?

It's starting to catch on as a synonym 2 thiN 2k17 meta

Thanks user. I genuinely keked. Today she made french fries and i declined but i feel like it only reassured her suspicions that i was "starving myself" lmao

crossposted somewhere else but i'll put it here anyway, curious to see if anyone else is going through something similar

sorry for blog post but I'm very hormonal or something right now

>grow up non-white in an all-white city
>legitimately ugly even before the whole "non-white = ugly" thing that happens in small cities
>boys ask me out as a joke
>find it hard to make friends as a kid, even with girls, so I grow up to be incapable of wanting to form or forming real human connections
>always wanted to be a Pretty Girl (TM) but couldn't
>barely even considered a girl by anyone I know (although I don't have masculine hobbies or anything???)
>at least a little chubby (BMI around 21.5-ish) throughout middle/high school and early university
>first (and only) bf asks me out after a prettier girl rejects him (he says there was no "order" of selection and I should believe him but it's probably not true)
>date him for a year, eventually break up because I'm so upset about this girl he went on like two dates with
>have a mild drinking problem for ~6 months, don't put on that much weight because it was replacing meals for me/I was too nauseous to eat anything
>eventually decide to stop drinking and drop weight, restrict to ~1000 kcal/day
>now down to 16.5 BMI
>still hideous, the lost weight only emphasizes my shitty bone structure
>eventually I'll start to age out of the period of life where a girl can even be pretty

just wanted to spend at least one phase of my life being a pretty girl.

Hetero culture thieves make me sick desu

>implying anyone but the heterosexuals have rights

Boils my piss desu

Fuck, I feel bad for you...you dont deserve that, especially since you made so much effort.

I know it sounds cliché but looks and boys aren't everything in life. You can still find happiness somehow.

Not her but that's a lie. People treat ugly people like absolute garbage.

a lil bonus 4 u , Veeky Forums

I think you need some muscle desu, this just looks like skinny flabby body mode. Workout a little bit so you can look like this

dump her, muslims are the scum of the earth

I know its not a legitimate point, but my dad is ugly yet he is the happiest person I have ever known.

Ignorance is bliss

what does it have to do with my post

I knew I'd fall asleep dammit
ah well

He's calling your dad an idiot

No interest in muscle, But appreciated feedback anyway

yeah fair enough, if you're happy that's all that matters mate.

I gave up on feeling happy a long time ago lol. maybe I'll be rich enough to afford plastic surgery some day. there are only a few things I want to fix.

can you post pic?

I've posted in face rate threads before, and get anything from 4.5 to 7.5. People have told me I'm goodlooking before as well, but I'm not really concerned with how attractive other people perceive me as, because I'm the only one who has to look at myself every day

please help me /thin/, is there a standard grocery list for this king of shit that most of you follow for basics at least? Can someone please just break down what they eat for meals in an average day or what they buy when at the grocery store.

I just came back from getting groceries for the week & I'm disappointed in myself, I literally would like some handholding at this point.

Have you only just been recently buying groceries? What did you buy before?