Denim Thread

Anyone know anything about the different brands for denim besides the pretty common ones like levi's, lee, etc. I'm having trouble connecting the different fits of brands like APC, Acne, Naked and Famous, and Nudie, to the brands that I've been wearing in the past. Can anyone provide some insight?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/y-project/navy-extra-long-fold-jeans/1930473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>APC, Acne, Naked and Famous, and Nudie
all shit

Are you fucking stupid?

lol almost every brand make denim, but recently I've been loving off-white's denim (especially pic related), not as affordable as other brands but still

Cuffed or uncuffed for my 501 CTs?

top kek for you

depends on your style and the look you're going for in a certain fit, i personally really like cuffed or high cropped jeans with high socks.

Where do you cop your high wasted jeans ?
I have a hard time finding them so I share jeans with my sister sometimes

No, but you are. Not him btw.

Any thrift store ever. Also check out l.l. bean and wrangler.

Yeah, I'm looking for some quality jeans that are skinny below the knee, but loose in the thigh. People say N&F Weird guy, but I didn't like the way those fit. Maybe I should have sized down? Nudie, anyone? Something else?

Second this

vintage women's jeans from the 80's-90's are practically all like this

what would you recommend then? I'm looking for slim - skinny jeans but not super like sk8r dude skin tight jeans obviously.

Levi 511's

To add on to my original reply. I'd prefer if you can actually select the length rather than some brands having the same inseam across all their jeans like naked and famous or APC

I mean it's pretty obvious I'm looking for some higher quality brands when it comes to denim that aren't as entry level as levi's

Half the pants I have like this are women's jeans

wrangler slim

Han kjobenhavn tapered jeans.

3x1 denim you slave

ew it pools at the ankles

Acne
SLP
Dior

April77 gets an honorable mention

Any other brand is a fucking slim-fit POS raw-denim dad core superfuture styleforum reddit malefashionadvice tier craplord brand

Keep wearing your "skinny" (LMAO) dad-core APC boot cut shitter denim [pictured]

hope this post is facetious

just get 501's they look good if you're tall enough, not very durable but i love the fit

wrangler slim. they're like 501s but actually built for hard labor.

Wranglers fucking suck I wish their marketing faggots would get off the board

Explain?

The problem is those are all cuck brands op.

If your jeans that you are currently wearing right now in 2017 weren't made in Italy you have a PROBLEM

you misspelled usa

Vintage Levi's are high quality. If you wish to showboat money, perhaps invest in less subtle pieces... Like a CDG coach jacket.

it's obvious they have paid people to come on here and continue mentioning Wranglers.

plenty of people don't realize just how well-built clothing used to be. pre-2000 levi's will knock acp, acne, etc. out of the ballpark any day of the week.

not like a lot of modern ones wouldn't as well but that's another story

you could say the same about acp, acne, levis, etc.

i legitimately want to hear what you have to say about them

true but I prefer the thinner materials they use these days. if you buy a lot of the same pair and cycle through them, they last a good while. the days of owning a couple pairs that last forever are gone.

denim isn't meant to be thin/stretchy son. get some leggings if that's what you want lmao.

>the days of owning a couple pairs that last forever

if you're buying shit like levis maybe, or you could buy some real jeans that are upwards of 15oz you pussy faggot

These are not anywhere close to skinny you fatty

redpill me on wrangler

what's there to be redpilled about

seems like dadcore and i don't get the buzz around them

they're just really simple straight leg cotton jeans. i suppose most of the "buzz" is basically from the fact that they're one of the few brands that still make their original line of jeans exactly like they used to in the last century. literally almost nothing has changed about the design since like the 70s. not a lot of brands can say that. also the material is just really thick and durable desu.

A tailor

N&F Easy Guy. Not in a whole lot of styles though, which sucks since it fits me perfectly.

i bought a pair of dolce and gabbana jeans the other day but i like my prps better

are the ones you get from target shit? or are the only ones worth getting the cowboy cuts?

Have a pair of these and fucken love em, pair them with a black jumper and club c 85s for that steve jobs revamped look.

y'all doing it wrong
>not getting sick stacks from Y/Project
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/y-project/navy-extra-long-fold-jeans/1930473

they're not shit they're just not as good