Thoughts on Forever 21?

Thoughts on Forever 21?

It's shit and you should end your useless life ASAP

That's very thoughtful, thank you

Well it's reputation is shakey at best. I've read a dozen of bad reviews about quality, delivery etc.

...and then I ordered this velvet jacket a while ago. Delivery took a few days but it was there and I like it. If you want a lot of quality then I would look elsewhere, but if you want to experiment with stuff you could try it out. You never know.

the most normie tier store on the face of the planet

also one of the worst companies to work for

Most of it is pretty bad and low quality, but there are rare times which you will find something decent. I like their ribbed t-shirts.

most of it is shit you shouldn't wear past age 21. I remember their jeans being decent for the price. their basic tees and button downs were fine if on sale.

Even H&M is better.

Forever 21 is mostly for white basic bitches and tumblr whores.

Very very poor quality, even worse than primark by quite a distance too.

The fit on the majority of stuff is horrendous dogshit

It's run by a Christfag Gook that steals designs left-and-right using stolen copies of Photoshop.

Do not cop.

Neither Gooks nor Christfags deserve money.

Thoughts on slave labour?

nothing immoral about it as long as my cotton is picked right
Shitposting break is over nigger go back to the field.

Whatever Veeky Forums tells me i do the exact opposit this rule works like a charm

Where 30somethings going on quarterlife crisis buy their Veeky Forums ítems.

why is this place full of such edgey as fuck try-hard morons like this?

You should do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

Bitch do you know where are?

I shopped there a bit in highschool. Everything I got there ended up falling apart or warping with less than a month, it's all really low quality.

African Americans fit into society and are all very cool and good people l.

t. r/Veeky Forums user

Garbo quality but prices were kinda cheap 4-5 years ago. Now its just overpriced garbo clothes.

Basic law of economics, "slave labor" is better than the next best alternative, or else the economic agent wouldn't pick it. If it were actual slave labor (i.e. involuntary) then yes, it's wrong.

Tbh, I'm a poorfag and I shop there occasionally for basics, like a simple black dress or skirt. Its terrible for mens clothes imo.

Not bad for women. Don't expect to find high quality garments here or anything, but it's good for basic stuff and random surprises on the cheap. Last time I was there I got some qt ribbed camisoles, a pencil skirt, floral print dress and some shorts. Oh and some basic bitch chokers just for fun.

ikr

Veeky Forums. A conservative bastion.

>Veeky Forums. A conservative bastion.

Cringe, I guess there is a correlation between retardation and conservativism

poop

I bought a pair of their pants like 3 years ago and honestly they're the best fitting jeans I've owned, just a couple of months ago they started to show some wear in the taint area. I've gone back looking for more but they don't sell black skinny jeans that aren't ripped in the knees and shit

I bought a choker from Forever 21 and now I can't stop doing anal.

I haven't laughed this hard all day. Thank you.