/Girl Inspo/ thread | Amateur Edition

Share your effay girl inspos. And say why you like it.

>Models are allowed, but amateurs preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

abbediaz.com/2011/03/06/this-is-how-lookbook-nu-really-works/576/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mainly the coat and the silouhette it helps create. Very elegant. The one untucked collar, keeps this picture from seeming too rigid.

Emphasises her figure without being blatantly sexual. Shoes also break up the blackonblack theme.

Beautiful layering causes her outfit not to seem monotone. Great shoe choice which fits bag.

(You)
Not my personal prefered style and the shoes seem overbearing. But light blue dress contrasts great with otherwise black outfit. Also rare time where hat is used well.

This is the ideal female fashion.
She looks great.

I really like chesterfield coats.

A good example of how to wear rick owens normally.

In general, I really like Freja because whilst she's such an iconic model, she looks like a real person. You know?
Like in photos, it makes her look like shes not just wearing these coats to look good, for their utility as well.
I also really like the layering in this. I can tell that this outfit could be completed with just jeans and heels.

what are these boots?

Ann demeulemeester

coal burners

dont 404 on me

Freja is god. I can't think of any other model whose off-duty wear is as consistently aspirational.

Post-Alex Turner (but pre-Alexander Saarsgaaaaaard) Alexa Chung really hit a sweet spot.

a bit old-fashioned

good 90s vibe

this person posted a few times last year when Veeky Forums was struggling to keep alive. Even though this style is a little overplayed now, this outfit is textured nicely.

weebs get out. Unless you are going to post 3D asian ladies who aren't muji-tier, stop posting your waifus.

this outfit is surprisingly simple in concept. I like interest1's taste in general, though.

>white boi SEETHING

I know exactly what you mean. This was posted in another thread, but it really shows off her sense of style.

Nice texturing, shoes avoid it from falling too much into the blue-on-blue meme.

what the fuck happened to Veeky Forums

I second that. These styles are copy-paste, they got 0 subtlety and they're not even good.

girls

This thread is the basic bitch equivalent of mfa

damn. more?

I don't think these are very refined but they may have some inspirational elements to someone.

3 make my benis hard

novaohara.tumblr.com

SftM's textures are coco-nuttsu

Be the change you want to see

ID on the top? Looks like Pleats Please, but I can't really see.

>I will never have cute yuri relationship w freja
God fucking

>lookbook
stop it. Lookbook is cancer, and makes pinterest a way more viable option for "fashion inspo".
abbediaz.com/2011/03/06/this-is-how-lookbook-nu-really-works/576/ for its "rating system" that doesn't bump up good taste and sense of style, but community points.

If you're gonna mention sailor moon, you might as well talk about pic related.

>bitches about fashion inspo sites
>doesnt post better alternatives

be the change you want to see

I love SftM.

cool

fuck off, I already am doing that. What are (you) contributing?
Within a few days my images are already circulating in the board.

and to answer for viable fashion inspo sites, there isn't any particularly good one. pinterest is decent when its connected to small fashion blogs that focus on particular designers or clothing construction. vogue is good for keeping up with particular styles, but is easily saturated and unreliable for anything aside from their runway archives.
Veeky Forums used to be decent.

this is nice. I love the layering in this.

not bad at all, would definitely approach a girl who's dressed like this

I broke captcha with this image. good.
I love their outfits here. the management of solid color and form is nice.

Stop it with this idiotic
>be the change you want to see
we are all obviously contributing as we can, and even if we weren't that doesn't mean we can't cal you out on your shit taste.

Also, they did give an alterantive, pinterest, even though it's also shit. There are clearly no go-to inspo sites, that's why we are all here. Just lurk tumblr, blogs, and mags for good fits. Share them here.

bump

I blame some crossovers. From other boards.

idk if i am more jealous of shui's wardrobe or the fact that he gets to put his weewee in this girl

>hur hur there are no girls in my board!
back to r9k, newfag.
The reason why female fashion on Veeky Forums is shit is the same reason why Veeky Forums is shit in general - because of board crossover. /mu/ and /tv/ took over for a while, bringing /r9k/.
at least /pol/ had a sense of style.
Now post a fit or go away.

did everyone skimp out on descriptions?
I really like this jacket.

they become just as trash as the niggers they are with.

lol

She's so perfect. I love her.

>both in the same girl
Where are you...

this. and only someone with astonishingly low self esteem would stoop so low as to allow herself to be fucked by a monkey.

no one has this low self esteem to fuck you tho ;)

Projecting insecure virgin fag