Adidas General

EQT Black Pack edition

Previous thread: A general / containment thread for the discussion of all things Adidas. Boosts, NMD, Gazelle, Samba, whatever. Also suggest links for future OP pasta.

EQT Blacks drop on Friday, April 28:
adidas.com/us/men-new_arrivals

General links:
sneakernews.com/release-dates/
stockx.com
deadstock.ca

Other urls found in this thread:

par5milano.com/it/prodotti/ADIDAS-BB1236/3724/?c=2251
noirfonce.eu/products/adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-white-bb1236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some eqts available \

par5milano.com/it/prodotti/ADIDAS-BB1236/3724/?c=2251

looks like I was able to get past the checkout. Hope they don't cancel my order

>wearing shoes

Would pic related look ok with ankle length cuffed jeans?

Yeah why not. Not sure why you wouldn't taper them instead

Short notice, I got the itch to wear some ankle length pants but I don't own any

Obligatory GOAT boost sneaker

I'm someone who usually uses blue jeans and black, grey, blue, and dark red shirts. Which one would you say is the best pick?? I haven't bought casual shoes in long time wish the white part of this things would be brown like some other adidas shoes.

If you're dead set on those too I would go with the bottom pic. But don't feel like you need to limit yourself to adidas because it's trendy right now

the white will quickly discolor anyway

Why would you go for those basic looking sneakers? Might as well vans. If that's what you're looking for then get lucas adv

If you wear blue jeans I wouldn't pick blue shoes. It looks stupid
Go for black or grey. More versatile.

Both of those models are pretty horrible imo, I hope you're not picking them as your options just because adidas is trendy right now. No one is going to give a fuck about basic low tops like those anyways.

As I said in the previous thread, EQT 93/17's sit on European adidas sites for a good while.
Might be because of the sity sock and wings and horns drops that were yesterday. Can't cop everything.

most of the adidas main sites are glitched.

most non adc sites like noirfonce.eu/products/adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-white-bb1236

for example have eqts sold out

What do you mean by glitched. I was able to add to cart and no sizes show the stock being low.
Retailers get less pairs so it's a no brainer that they sell out faster.
>pic related is current stock numbers

The US site had nothing larger than size 10 for the 93/17 mere seconds into the release. By one minute in, it was size 7s.

Oh well, next time I guess.

Received
Holy damn shit those are good. I expected a somewhat meh shoe on a great sole, but honestly even the upper is pretty well-built, while I was expecting the upper to be shoddily built. And the sole is honestly top-notch as far as I can tell, similar to ultra boost.

did you went TTS?

Yeah. Going with UK size, I'm 8.5 (my 8 pair is a really snug fit) with NMD XR-1 PK, 8.5 with Tubular Doom (about the right size), and I went 9 for those, and it's pretty much perfect. I do have wide feet, which kinds of fuck up my shoe size though.

>140€ for a shitty non-styrofoamed sock with a bit of shitty "premium" leather on it.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

What shoe are you referring to

Can we keep the shit posting to a minimum?

It's "only" $110 in the US though. A much more reasonable price.

I'm not picking them because they're trendy, I just like the style, and I'm tired of Vans shoes, all the color that are available here are shit, and adidas is the only descent store that is close to my home.

Thanks for the answers

I think this will be my first adidas shoes, $110 doesn't sound that bad, but are these shoes durable?? I would use them as my daily shoes (going to college with them but that's it).

>eqt adv
>first adidas shoe
Sounds like you're going the right direction. If you really like that colorway,go for it.

Nice, I like this a lot, too, so I'm kinda having a hard time deciding what to get, i hate adidas for this, they have a lot of beautiful styles so it's hard to choose between all of them. Wish they had them in dark green, though.

all the eqts my size sold out. Can someone tell me . how to get yeezys without a raffle

Are Pureboosts meme shoes? Tried them on for the first time in store today and the tounge is so retarded it put me off from buying them.

I have a pair and I honestly love them. So comfortable.

pick a God and pray to it

wearing mine right now, saved my life on my trip to Cuba

comfy as fuck

the pureboost that are releasing next month don't have that burrito tongue.

Is Ultra Boost back?

Did they ever go away?

Comfiest boost sneaker imo. Comfiest out of the six boost speakers I own
The burrito is fucking retarded and makes putting them on that much harder, but doesn't matter when you actually have them on
The sole is fucking A plus on the comfort scale
Too bad the uppers look like light up feezys. Get the triple black if you can.

>similar to ultra boost
it is the same as ultra boost
The upper's materials are really fucking meh to be honest. The synthetic faux suede or what ever it is feels cheap and un-durable
Even the models (93/16) which have real suede are really bad quality wise. Uneven seams and the suede changes quality with every different patch.
I love the silhouette and they're comfy as hell, but I am really disappointed with the quality.
Ended up paying "only" 80€ but I feel like for what they retail for the quality should be better.

Who got confirmed for the white yeezys? I got confirmed then it said error and logged me out. I logged back in and the confirmation just went away forever wtf.

where did you try

New York City

what stores are doing online launches for the Yeezys?

adc

shopyourway.com

>tfw 4 computers + virtual machines on them with bots for tomorrow

share the bot senpai

yes, i bought a pair of pureboosts and had to return them after the upper tore after three wears. i bought a pair of ultra boosts that still look and feel brand new after almost a year.

about to snag a pair of the triple black ltd ultra boosts

The new model is much better. Nothing meme about it
The sole feels comfier in my opinion. The width really makes a difference in stability and not having the torsion system makes you feel more boost.

Having worn them now, I actually agree for the material quality. Faux suede doesn't stand the test of being worn, it already doesn't look as nice.
The seems don't seem bad to me though, although I lack a proper comparison point.

That said, I mostly agree with your conclusion, they're not as good as the original price might let think, and the materials don't stand the comparison to my uk-made new balance, which are probably my best-made sneakers.
I think there's a real "boost tax" though, which partly justify the expensive price. And I'd say they're a better buy than the "normal" eqt support, which are crazy expensive if the upper is the same.

93/17 > CS1

poorfags

>get right size in cart
>use PayPal to check out, finish payment
>PayPal doesn't redirect and takes me back to home page
>can't access cart anymore
pls don't do this to me

I'll have to disagree on that one
93/17 sole felt way too squishy and unstable, adding a torsion system (they already have the cutout on the outsole) would really improve the model
CS1 really isn't optimal either since the plugs take away some of the comfort
Still I prefer the city sock's design

I've seen so many adidas hypebeasts these days act like anything with suede is "premium", but there's huge differences in quality across suedes
The best patches of suede on the 93/16 are really nice, but some are just terrible
I've had cheap vans with better suede

>pic related
Just fucking look at it. On the left pic the top grey part is nice, so is the green. It's soft and the nap is short, feels nice to the touch. On the bottom patch it's long and uneven nap, completely different. The other shoe doesn't have the same suede on the same part
On the right the edges are horribly cut and uneven. Also longer and uneven nap.
I love the shoes but the quality just fucking kills me.
Would double up on them, but last time I ordered another pair there was a manufacturing defect on the toebox seam, so I think I'm good with one pair.

I got a black adidias cap
Its comfy but the adidas logo is too big

On the Yeezy release?
Similar thing happened to me on the zebra release, redirected me to paypal for some reason (I don't have paypal) and then when I clicked to go back on adidas it said my cart was empty

This release I had to fill my credit card info three times before it actually went through. Something to do with security apparently.
I was so afraid that the same thing would happen again and I'd have an empty cart waiting for me, but I managed to cop.

I'm pissed, I couldn't check out when I had them in my cart a second time and now they're sold out

This seems like the right thread so I'll ask if anyone can identify what this shoe is called and what do they sell for

yes

they sell for money

Adidas LGBTQNMD_PK R1

NMDs or ultraboosts? Why?

Pic related

Ultraboost because comfy.
Not NMD because you are not a filipino hypebeast.

NMD is the bottom of the barrel hypbeast boost

Nmds have a way better silhouette but are less comfortable and more widespread

Ultraboosts are more comfortable with an okay silhouette but are less widespread

Faggots like will hate on nmds just because they're popular, hence "fillipino hypebeasts"

>Nmds have a way better silhouette
lol

Oh, your pair is pretty different to mine when it comes to suede. I took a quick pic, there's only suede around the front of the toe box, most of the pair is more traditional white leather.

How much money are we talking ?

what do you think of pic related

ez cop

i got those and triple whites but only going to keep one pair, can resell the ones i dont keep pretty easily right?

I'm on the wall, just copped some white Pure Boosts since they didn't have Ultra Boosts in my size

I need a black trainer too

i want this

The craftsmanship definitely seems to be better on your pair.
Just realized the material I was talking about is apparently nubuck, but still not a fan of it on this shoe.
I saw the tan/cream cw recently and the whole upper was made of said material. It just feels cheap and kinda frail
I hope they still release some suede pairs with better quality some day

3M on the upper would've looked sick
Best silver boost so far. Clean

Just copped

Just bought these ones on discount for 30 USD, should arrive during next week.
What should i expect? Any opinions?
I like how they look and i needed some light coloured ones.

resell it to me

ultraboosts look nice nmds look weird and cheap

>Nmds have a way better silhouette

kys

what's the recommended shoe for me to get first?

I was up on time for these but I waited to long to make a decision and they sold out in 20 minutes

EQT 93/17 or Tubular dooms

In Italy where i live nobody has NMDs, i'm on a trip to finland and here everybody has them and i actually like the triple White ones

what outfit would go nice with these?

Actuallyinspired.com

a trashcan

>Don’t buy something because it is a decent substitute. Don’t buy something because of the brand’s image (..) Buy something because it is exactly what you want, nothing less.
What if what I want is a decent substitute

Daily reminder that Ultraboost, Eqt 93/17, y-3 ZG and UB mid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NMD

u got it senpai
thanks

What's the opinions on alpha bounces? Thinking of copping a pair as a gift for myself.

I'm guessing you don't own NMD's
I used to think that too prior to owning a pair. The primeknit models are really nice and comfortable.
Mesh is trash imo, but I suggest you actually get a pair of pk nmd's to get a more educated opinion before shitposting

The tan cw is nice, others aren't

Decent sneaker but if you tend to buy em for lifestyle purposes there are better options

>I suggest you actually get a pair of pk nmd's to get a more educated opinion before shitposting

I owned 3 of them before reselling and ended keeping one. They are the least interesting of the hyped Boost sneakers. The fact that it looks simple screams that it wouldn't have a longevity. That goes for the r1 and r2. City socks are nice

what one should I cop Veeky Forumsm?
((i only wear black skinnies))

>lifestyle purposes
kek

The black ones.

Going to be my first adidas this year. What others would you recommend? I

thoughts on the ultraboost uncaged?

Not him but I would look at some at the EQT line (EQT ADV , 93/17, Support RF, atleisure, Support Ultra PK) , Gazelle, y-3 retro boost and Ultra boost if you have the money

literally pureboosts with socks

>PK Doom
>bad Yeezy 350

Holy shit, what ? If anything, it's a cheap Y-3 Qasa, nowhere near a Yeezy.

$110 is not a lot of money for a shoe

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of NMDs are?

They look like absolute dog shit. Why do people want awkward lego blocks sticking out the side of their shoes???

Personally I would demand at least one complete pair for that price, but whatever floats your boat.