Grown man core

I'm 22, often msitaken for 16, look too young, am short (5'10) and skinny (120lbs).

What type of clothing will make me look like an active adult even though I don't look like it physically?

>am short (5'10")
This is what this board does to autistic people. That's literally the average height you idiot. I'm 6' and only consider people 5'8" and below short

Pretty much this.
You should be happy; I'm 5'6 and 115 pounds.

why do you maniacs always assume that you look too young and that it's an issue? there are an endless amount of actors and models with boyish faces. because all that matters is whether or not you are attractive. as long as you don't look like andy milonakis, you're fine

I mean, you can never put enough stress on how important sport is to feeling & being masculine. Don't even have to go full-on Veeky Forums, just do any-fucking-thing to build up some muscle, confidence, etc. That's a pretty big part of looking like an adult, as opposed to the lazy awkwardness of a teenager.

Also, as a rule of thumb, I'd say avoid shorts, graphic tees and hoodies at all cost. Those are generally the two most common clothes that people wear that makes them look like teenagers.

Keep your hair short, try to wear long-sleeves button-up shirts or polos more often than t-shirts. Have a nice pair of leather shoes, a matching leather belt, and tuck in your shirts. Don't wear your pants too skinny, don't let your ankles show.

Avoid following fashion trends too closely - keep your shit basic & timeless.

>Andy milonakis is 41

Just how.

Being mistaken for a 16 year old doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the way you dress and look. It's more about how you act, talk and interact with people.
Confident, polite and well-spoken people come off as more mature.
Dressing well and looking tidy is important, but if you are socially awkward and talk like a 16 year old you're pretty much fucked no matter what you wear

You can't have confidence when overly skinny, or overly fat. Or with a baby face.

bimp

Man my core friend group is all people ranging 6' to 6'4", and my being 6' tall in this group makes me look short whenever we are all out for drinks. Its fucked. I never realized how much girls check out the taller guys until I hung out with a few guys around 5'6"-5'10"

Big rectangular glasses

thanks for making this thread with this pic.
I almost forgot to take my vitamins today.

STEROIDS.

Wrong. But people are less likely to expect you to be confident when one of those, the sole difference is they might be surprised.

Doubting this. Confidence stems from positive feedback. You'll get shut down if you're unattractive.

Man I smoke heavily and don't take my vitamins and generally do not take care of myself.

It's important. I aged quickly

Hahahahahahaha

You are incorrect!

How so you stupid faggot. How am I incorrect. All the overachievers I know are academicians who had the best upbringing you could ever dream off in upper class families. No acne, no weight / heigh issues. They were made to succeed and as a result, exude confidence.

academicians?

you are wrong.

When I walked into a room on campus I always felt confident, or now when I am at the bar. I am still skinny.

Fuck sorry you grew up having such shitty self esteem ... honestly that sounds terrible

lmao this fucking guy must be the lowest life in his head all the time, nobody fucking cares what you look like jesus get over yourself

I'm embarrassed for you

Trench coats, dusters. They're dad core. Also formal shoes.

it's a disorder

Thanks for the advice ITT.