/manlet/ general

You must be below 5'7"/170cm to post here.

>tfw you can't buy shirts off the rack because the sleeves are too long
>tfw you can't wear office wear without looking like you're wearing your dad's clothes
>tfw you can't wear shirts without them looking like you're wearing a dress
>tfw can't tuck in shirts without looking like I'm wearing my pants high
>tfw you can't buy pants off the rack without altering them but then the fit is weird

Manlet, buy kids clothes.
You can't change it.accept it or kys.
>thread/

Profession 171cm manlet coming through, make way:

Buy more expensive shirts which offer a better variety.

>tfw you can't wear office wear without looking like you're wearing your dad's clothes
What is fit?

Super slim fit shirts, shirt darts if it comes to that.

Can not relate to this problem.

>tfw you can't buy pants off the rack without altering them but then the fit is weird
Be sure they fit in the waist, the rest can be cut off and you pay peanuts for that.

if you're 170cm and above you're not a manlet

You do realize that XS Slim exists, right? Just
shop at JCrew or Uniqlo.

at 170 you'll feel like one in most civilized parts of the world

Still too long
I have to go to asia outlets because they have asia sizes where m in asia is an xs in the west

get leg lengthening surgery if it bothers you fucks that much

Everyone in here needs to chill out and learn how to take the piss a bit. Literally everyone has something about them you can make fun of. The manlet thing will get stale, and we can all move on to making fun of other people for whatever it is. You're letting this shit define you.

As for clothes, unless you just so happen to be the body that the article was designed around you should get acquainted with a tailor, big or small. A shirt costs, what, 10-15 bucks to tailor? Pants 5 to hem? Cheaper if you go to the Korean lady. Also, it's easier to pin and hem than it is to add material, manlets are luckier on this one.

I mean I'm 5'5" (165 cm) and I think this topic is relevant to fashion. I'm not gonna get every single article of clothing tailored, that's needlessly expensive and honestly it's not worth it to get a $10 t-shirt tailored.

OT: I shop mostly from Japanese brands. I live in the SF bay area and we have a bunch of Uniqlos around here. Almost everything they sell fits me, it's great.

It's not fair there's a lot of fat people out there, around 30% of the population and manlets are the laughing stock instead of them.

im 5.7 and very much a mannlet wtf is wrong with you

Reminder that manlets have no reason to live.

who /5'4 and 99 lbs/ here

Tre you find pants that fit your length AND width

>he doesnt buy from asian brands

$50 shipping for 5 $10 shirts
or
$1200 round plane ticket

I'm 5'9" and a manlet

I would fuck you and I don't even care if you're not a girl

examples?

I thought that manlets are those who have less than 180 cm..

That's correct, manlet.

hififnk sucks

160 at 18 desu I buy from either the kids or womens section.

No one really notices until they ask or I tell them.

>tfw 5'8
>just barely not a manlet

>172cm

I'll consider myself invited though

I think I don't look bad and I don't have trouble finding clothes my size, but yeah I could pull off shit so much better if I was tall

seeing women taller than you everyday hurts your self esteem though tbqh

even more fucked up b/c manlets can't do anything about their situation when fatties can

Got telegram or discord or anything?

>tfw 6'4

Anything over 6'3'' is getting to be circus freak giraffe mode, I really wouldn't brag about being 6'4'' m8.

6'0-6'2 is ideal.

desu I think I just really need to lose weight.

I'm around 135 at 5'4" and while I'm not considerably overweight it still makes me look even more unproportional than I already I am. Like I've been trying to lose the same 10-15 pounds for the past 4 years and I've never been able to do it and I don't know why.

and proud

fuck i never thought about it but i always told myself 6'6 giants were freaks but that's not too far off

Manletness increases exponentially as you get shorter. I usually see it as once you hit about below 5'8" people start thinking of you as short.

But ymmv. Honestly, how you carry yourself has a big impact on how people percive your height.

115lbs represent

>Hemming a T-shirt.

Just find a brand that fits you man, there's sites that catalog t shirt measurements. They don't need to be perfect.

You know the manlet thing is a meme, right?

It was and is, but, like all "offensive" memes, there's plenty of people tall and short that take the whole thing to heart. Look at fucking /pol/

I can't wear any size smaller than S which have sleeves that are 4" too long, it sucks. Gonna try ordering from Charles Tyrwhitt and TM Lewin

No it is definitely not a meme, fuck off

None of this is a problem for me, but then again I get most everything MTM, including sweaters.

If you're short like me:

>get things MTM
>wear high-rise pants
>tuck in your shirts
>no-break on pants
>wear more informal materials for suits so you don't look like you're 13 and just found your grandpas old suits

Buy asian clothes.

reminder the bieber is 5'7"
reminder that kanye is 5'8"

cuff them

good

oversized tees are awesome

stop wearing your pants up in your ass fag

tailor tailor tailor

>can't tell if manlet who wants an excuse, or tallfag who wants validation

tailor a $300 pants instead of buying $30 off the rack
nice one

>>>tfw you can't wear shirts without them looking like you're wearing a dress
>oversized tees are awesome
yeah when it reaches your knees

>>good
kys

>>cuff them
so never work in an office then?

>>stop wearing your pants up in your ass fag
then i have to wear all my pants drop crotched style

hehe fucking manlets. Please do us all a favor and never reproduce

w2c jackeet ?

Come over to the /cgl/ side my friends

hahahah wtf this manlet thinks he gets to act confident on the internet

Explain further please

Lmao how the fuck do you guys have trouble finding clothes that fit you? My bf is 172cm and everything other than trench coats looks fine on him/fits if it's size M.

I live in a rural southern America
Imagine going to a store where there's literally nothing smaller than a 34W
Imagine XL being the standard size

i am 182cm / 6'0 which feels like a manlet still

anyone know where to cop shorter shirts? Smalls generally fit fine in the body but all shirts drape too low

5'7 i can post right

I'm 170cm and I can wear small and mediums no problem. These guys must be extremely skinny.

So I recently bought some height-increasing shoe insoles off of Amazon for $10 in hopes of escaping the curse of being a manlet. Stuck them in my boots (which already had about an inch or so heel) and went from 5'6 (no shoes) to 5'9 real easy. They're pretty comfortable, too -- why doesn't everyone do this? The confidence boost is worth the $10 easily.

>You must be below 5'7"/170cm to post here.

>tfw not accepted by manlets or Tall n-words

What's the point of wearing these when eventually people are going to realize you're actually a manlet?

Also that shit can't be good for your posture.

Literally the most "manlet" thing ever. You do realize the manlet meme started to make fun of guys that would get unnecessarily buff in order to compensate for being short, right? It just exploded from there.

(Also, it's easier for smaller guys to look bigger than taller guys with less work, that was part of it too)

Where do you guys buy jeans?

Literally only place i've been buying 28 length is the boys section in dillards... I feel dumb being there but they fit I guess lol

At the local denim boutique where they stock N&F. I buy and hem to an acceptable length.

>t. 5'4" Vietnamese, you fags care too much about height

>spending extra money on clothes

its funnny because manlets can also be balding, overweight dicklets

>5'8/9
>not allowed to post here

this really is the worst height possible
too tall to be a formal manlet too short to ever be considered by a good looking female

fml

probably more of a thinspo question, or Veeky Forums (although they nevee give a clear answer

i'm 5ft 5 and 9 stone (57 kg) and to most people I look a healthy, fine weight (even when I tuck), but i've always had something of a big belly, and i'm struggling like fuck to get rid of it

i've gone from 11 to 9 stone in half a year or so, and I notice a change for sure but i'm still struggling to get a flat stomach. Problem is, 8 stone is the lowest weight I can go healthily. What do?

TL;dr: I have to lose weight to be thin but if I lose anymore weight i'll be close to underweight. How do I get thin but stay a healthy weight?

No wonder Veeky Forums won't answer you clearly, your question is all stupid:
>if I lose anymore weight, I'll be at a healthy weight! What do?
You lose the weight, idiot. Eat less potatoes and more vegetables. Nobody ever got fat eating broccoli. I mean, you know how this works because you've apparently lost a lot of weight already. Just know that the last bits of fat are the hardest to burn off and keep going.

It's like the people who come to Veeky Forums asking for advice on gaining muscle but who worry about gaining too much and looking like a bodybuilder. It's stupid because they're not just going to wake up looking like Ahnold, especially not if they're beginners. In the same way, you're worried about waking up as a skeleton without actually getting to the cusp of underweight, which is nonsense.

TL;DR: You're not about to lose two stone in the blink of an eye, especially if you're already having trouble. Your worry about becoming underweight overnight is a stupid distraction.

5'7 and 105lbs at 20 years old. Gave up trying to gain weight. Accepted that I'm a skinny Manlet.

manlet here
this

have you acually been trying though? you should be able to lose 10+ pounds a month if you really wanted to. stay hydrated my guy.

bieber is 5'9"

rude

Real talk tho. Anyone here actually enjoy being a manlet? I'm kinda obsessed with efficiency and being a manlet is the way to go. Longer lifespan, less maintanance, easier gains and I just feel "agile" in general, something I used to took for granted till I realised tall people are somewhat "restricted"

I'm 5'9''
I had major image problems for a long time revolving around my height. It was so bad I thought people who were 5'10 were actually around 6'3 (just like those memes), and I was caught overestimating their heights when describing them to people.

I still envy not being tall, I'm shorter than dad by 1 inch, but I learned to accept it. There are benefits, but they aren't even that important to me. My height is what I am, and i realized it's more than okay. Work with it, not against it.

>not spending extra money on clothes

Who else hear a size 26/27 waist?
It's hell looking for pants. I'd hate to rely on a tailor all the time.

looks like stoffa, they only do MTM stuff

It's actually never bothered me in my life, pretty happy with my image over all other than weight but at least you can change that

I wouldn't want to be taller if I could, like others say, it builds character, so i'm glad i've grown up with being short all my life.

You also have to remember the people who mock people for being short of Veeky Forums aren't exactly casanovas themselves. Most people will want to be with you for your personality, not shallow things like looks or heights.

The social stigma sure, but clothing is hard to come by when it's designed around taller people

Don't forget kendrick is 5'5

no it isnt faggot why would you want to be a formal manlet and you could get girls at any height just dont be a ugly autismo

This desu. A nice face is really all that matters I think

Also this. People who get on other people for their dick size or height or whatever are almost always compensating for their other insecurities. They're usually the type of people to have boring personalities and post in tfw no gf threads

Everyone has their own shit but if you're like 5'5 and don't let it bother you and just live, height will be the least of your problems

6'4 here, kys manlets.

6'6 here i consider you a manlet
kys

kys, lanklets

165ish 50kg here. People mistook me for a female sometimes if I shave

Pics or it didn't happen

how are you alive

Nah, it'll only disappoint you. I'm not even a crossdresser

>Can cross-shop in the womens and youth section for cheaper clothes
>Clothing is never too short, can always be hemmed
>28in waistlines dominate the clearance rack (sometimes)
>Can wear nihon folded-over-a-thousand-memes clothing and not look like boyman
>Instant filter for shallow female/male partners
>Less food costs
>Can fit into aesthetic small cars
>Casio F91-W actually fits
>Easier to move through crowds
you are literally the us national average male height

in waistlines dominate the clearance rack (sometimes)

Fucking WHERE and why do they not sell 28x28 outside of the kids section FUCK

H&M and the other non-american but in america brands

>
>Can wear nihon folded-over-a-thousand-memes clothing and not look like boyman
I don't get this one, what are you talking about?
>Casio F91-W actually fits
The strap that comes on those is garbage anyway unless you mean the size of the face being too small

5'7" is considered short? I thought it was 5'6". This is very unsettling.

I'm 167cm and I never have trouble getting clothes that fit. I weight about 62kg though so I'm not one of those skeleton manlets either though.

>tfw 5'2"