Is this the end of Veeky Forums?

Is this the end of Veeky Forums?

No. Everyone laughs at shit like this, and clickbait sites use it for cheap content, but then the mass market consumer goes out and buys pre faded or ripped jeans, vintage wash shirts, bleach stained garments, kids here try to diy age their shoes, etc. if anything it's signaling a possible absurdist death throes of the return of grunge era 90s fashion

I completely understand your point. You are definitely right user. But don't you think it's offensive to the working class?

All my buddies who are also working class find it hilarious that people would pay that much for pants that must guys have normally. Like they look just like my paintball pants. They just think the people are fashion victims for actually buying that.

how is this any more ridiculous than ripped jeans exactly? think about it

Made me ponder

this isnt any worse than the "paint splatter" shoes and jeans that were selling for 500 dollars

i totally agree w your sentiment,

but the rips in the jeans are "real rips" in the sense that they are actual holes,

the fake mud thing is sort of next level because i assume this is some sort of paint/dye that doesn't wash out at all.

whatever i don't care that its fake mud, wear what you want to wear.

but i think the mud jeans look like TRASH and would think you just got off a day labour job or something if i saw these on someone.

of course maybe not if its paired with some other designer shit, then i'd just think you had shit taste.

stock ridiculous item

leak to clickbait site

person clicks clickbait

percentage of people click through to nordstrom

percentage of people look around while they're there

percentage of people buy something now, or remember to check again when looking for clothes in the future

everyone makes money, everyone benefits

welcome to advertising in the internet age

But besides the obvious what are your honest point of view aka your opinion about this?

Riped jeans won't make it seem like you've just had explosive diarrhea

Lmao!! He gets it***

This

lol there's one of these every season. like the golden goose shoes with the fake duct tape. the designer price tag alone is enough shock value for most normies, so all news sites have to do is find something most people wont like, tell people how much rich people pay for it, and rake in clicks. i hate everything.

also this

I don't like you, stop posting this tree

idk the shit part is I don't even think these are done well.

rust belt aesthetic is hard to replicate inorganically as these jeans clearly show.

As other user said, it's no more ridiculous than ripped jeans or denim with ridiculous pre-fades that you see all the time

It's silly but I don't see why people are so shocked, given they've probably bought pre-ripped jeans at some point as well

This

My grandparents used to live in poverty. They often told me they saw ripped jeans as an insult, because kids would pay extra money to have holes in their clothes whereas they spent half their lives struggling to avoid having some in theirs. I can't fully understand that because I grew up with parents who had money, but I can still get the idea. Now this mud thing is even worse : not only to make people pay more to get poor people's look, but you do not even sell them the actual thing. You give them a fake lookalike. Even worse, you do not market it as some retarded fashion fad, you try to appeal to people who want to have an "authentic" style. You literally try to sell very expensive clothes which are artificially altered to look like they've been naturally worn out to rich people whose goal is genuinely to look like they work and live the way poor people do. That's almost insulting if you see it that way

lel I wrote this like a mongoloid but I guess you can still get the idea

No these are fake don't buy them!!
The real ones cost 1000 dollars
Indian slave children are paid to roll in the mud in those pants

>be me
>buy cheapest h&m jeans on sale
>give it to doggo to drag it over the neighborhood all the way to the store
>he does it for free.
>&=?"/+
>scams faggots for hundreds on eBay

ripped jeans look hot on grills

Gay.

Nordstradamus

what the fuck

there's a difference between most ripped jeans and the fuckery that's going on in your pic related lmfao