Better skin care

Just gonna say i already have searched on the internet and did not find shit besides a bunch of indian youtube channels making trash tier video with no showcase of results.
Problem is that the part under my eyes are sunken in, and i got nasty dark skin on both sides of my lips, most on one side. Another problem being is my skin looks yellowish brown, when i previously 3-4 years ago had healthy clear whitish skin, healthy eyes with no sunken in eyebags nor did i have any nasty dark skin on the corners of my lips. Please help bois

might wanna go to the doctor man

lmao go to the doctor because i wanna look better? He got better things to do then diagnose why i have gotten ugly.

might be a deficiency

>lmao go to the doctor because i wanna look better? He got better things to do then diagnose why i have gotten ugly

you seem really stupid, that's the most concerning thing. what you just said there is frighteningly stupid

he's telling you to go to a doctor because the symptoms that you are describing are medical. they all point to poor health. if your eyes are that dark and sunken in at your age then you're probably in a bad way. do you eat and sleep properly? are you mentally ill?

people go to the doctor for check-ups, are you familiar with that concept? you don't bring up issues of attractiveness, you just tell him that you haven't had a check-up in a while and you describe those symptoms

Are you a retard? OP sounds like he has problems, fashionistas can't help with medical issues

How is my skin?

Flawless

it helped me a lot to put vaseline under my eyes before going to sleep. but i have natural dark circles which are pretty Veeky Forums

just got put on acutane my niggas

post of the week right there

My nigga, finally someone with some tips i can try instead of making it a health issue. Also went to the doctor and the only thing he told me was "get more sleep user, 3-5 hours is not enough, and also drink more water, you are dehydrated." Waste of fucking time.

Lmao maybe actually try using your doctors advice as well

>Dude i know more than doctorslmao

When is this meme going to fucking end?

moist but nice

i guess this is the skin care general
for the longest time i kept getting pimples on my butt and occasionally when i'd sit they'd pop which has lead to really REALLY bad acne there
what can i do to fix, i'm 19
i'm assuming quitting smoking would be a good start but are there any good products to use to make it 'more attractive'

but it obviously is a health issue

have you tried getting more than 3 hours sleep and drinking more water? those are tips you can try

how do i fix this why do my arms look like this pls help

Use this twice a day. Works for me. One $40 thing lasts for 2 months

drink some fucking water and sleep more

Okay, so basically you get dark undereyes when your skin gets thin there and blood vessels show through. You could try using a caffeine treatment like The Ordinary's Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG. also listen to what your doctor says dude,eye bags are pretty much always due to thin skin from lack of sleep is why you probably have those bags if you're getting 3-4 hours of sleep.

Brown

keratosis pilaris, lactic acid in a lotion and exfoliation

Be honest, how bad is it?

omfg

lool

listen to this guythe only diagnosis the doctor will give is shit under eye support (lack of bone), the best solution for this would be lefort III

I don't understand how this is possible without blunt force trauma to the face.

Go to the doctor, you literally look dead

Did you get in fight?

how can i fix my sunken in eyes as well?

No, i don't sleep and when j do its because im either high as a kite or drunk as a beaver

Amlactin

You should 100% get your blood tested for vitamin K and iron deficiencies.

Your body probably has a hard time getting restful sleep if you're always high or drunk. Maybe there's a medication you can take or you can start meditating or something to make sleep easier to achieve. Insomnia seems fun and "creative" for a few months, but it can really take a toll on you

Why is skincare your priority? Seems like the least of your problems desu

If you are OP please tell me you're joking.

user, go to the fucking doctor.

Consider a sedating antidepressant like mirtazapine- you'll sleep a lot better and heavier, I've had chronic anxiety and insomnia for years and mirtazapine has sorted me right out. 8 hours plus a night now and I could do more. Note what drugs you take and look up antidepressants that don't interact with them and you should be fine. ADs tend to make you feel happier too. Win win.

OP listen. My eyes looked slightly less than your photo. I went all out and bought some Perricone MD eye cream, 2 face creams, and a face wash. I did it daily as directed and 2 days later is was baby face. Although I could have bought like an metal eye roller ball thing, and rubbed under my eyes gently with an additional eye cream, but it's better.

Check out Sephora online as well. Might as well buy Perricone MD from there, you receive sephora points used to buy products, a birthday gift, and some freebies each purchase. They have guides on their website as well. Good luck.

Oh, and going with Sephora/Perricone. Try some of the other face care products on Sephora online. Perricone is on the more expensive end like $$$, and Sephora has some $ to $$ to $$$.

For your eyes, start using Rohto eye drops. This is the brand you want, it runs like $10? You'll see what I mean. Google

It just sounds like you need to exfoliate and wash your face more. Before using products, just buy a cheap or expensive, whatever, brush that gently exfoliates (ones with brissles that rotate i think). You have to do it same time everyday for a few days/week to see results. I saw some after the first day, it's best to wait a week.

Oh, and it would barely hurt if you bought and used some masks. Use gentle products if you have gentle skin. Otherwise, if you're like me, you just buy whatever.

My favorite face mask is by Fresh. Called Rose Face Mask. It runs between $25-$65, depending. It's wonderful. Good luck.

So, when you wash your face, use hot water. Like really hot water. I sometimes boil mine (please ffs be careful though), I'm also an expert. Anyways, hot water opens your face/pores. Then exfoliate with whatever face wash (the shit from walmart is shit, go Sephora), wash again, then rinse your face with hot water still again being careful to cause 0 burns, then you want to splash cold on your skin. Then apply creams, massage under your eyes. Buying an undereye roller ball is wonderful and magically.

Please do this with clean hands as well.

Btw I'm a chicka.

>Amlactin

c l a s s i c tripsk

>hot water opens your face/pores

how little do you need to know about skincare to not be aware of the #1 skincare myth

wow

M-mommy says so!
Is it not true?????

Heat expands. Ice floats on water. Your skin is made of water, essentially. Your pores open up when you sweat and that releases the buildup inside them. Some people sweat at lower temperatures than others, this is true. Sure, you could even sweat while freezing to death, but it's more relaxing for myself to be moderate to warm temperature. I always find myself sweating after a nice hot shower, and especially if I'm standing in the nice suana I created. It makes my pores swell/feel more open. My face sweats, so I just keep up the pace, and use more warm water. Cold would cool my temperature.

Like, go.

OP or anyone interested please respond and show me what products have your interest at Sephora. I know my ins/outs of that place. I can help :D

>tfw working fast food has made my pores large and dark and washing isn't helping

Amlactin is a great product!

>He got better things to do then diagnose why i have gotten ugly.

Am I the only one that thinks dark circles are effay? They give you that gloomy, mysterious look, I like it.

your liver is fucked up senpai go to the ER

looks fine.

yeah you seem to be retarded. your reading comprehension is all off. he described much more than just having bags under his eyes

Veeky Forums as fuck
The drugs and drinking aren't though