Worst fashion trends of 2016

He won. Stop crying kiddo.

You start.

I did with pic related

I supported Trump, I just hate that god awful color combination. Bright red does not go with anything.

Shit is awesome

I wear mine backwards all the time.

Its fun because people can't tell if I'm being ironic or not. Especially wearing it backwards because thats already pretty out of style and most Trump supporters wear theirs facing forward.

Of course, Libs are giant pussies so nobody ever says shit other than "did you actually vote for him??" before they run away.

dude, it's not like it was the only color available.

the white hat with gold letters was effay enough and the camoflage/orange one seemed alright.

the one you posted is probably red because it's the republican meme color and Trump wears his red ties best too.

pardon, it was actually black letters but still effay

That's navy blue and is still available and there was gold.

aw shit, you're right.
navy blue looks even better like that

It's not even a fashion trend. It's showing political support

>Of course, Libs are giant pussies so nobody ever says shit other than "did you actually vote for him??" before they run away.

Lol what? Are you challenging them to a fight, or is this one of those imaginary stories you tell on the internet to impress people you will never meet.

rip net neutrality

Trump's first 100 days: At least 12 White House officials lost their jobs due to ethics violations or Russia ties

#MAGA

MAGA hats are Veeky Forums

>yuppie incarnate

nice meme but not very individual

other than the muslim ban, which doesnt count because it failed, is there anything that hes done within his first 100 days that trump fans here legitimately like

i get being right wing and showing partisan support but trump is like an actual retard who just signs whatever the heritage foundation/corporate lobbyists put in front of him

only the fuckers on plebbit do, I voted trump and him flipping on 80% of his platform is disappointing

Trump hats were effay during the campaign. Now that he's won it's a bit stupid looking. Even if he lost it would of looked silly. I will say that trump hats have made people wear caps more often in general

I voted for him but it looks more like he is a shill.

The U.S.A. is fucked anyway. Even if Trump is shit, I still don't regret voting for him. I will probably support him over anyone the left puts up in 2020 also.

But to answer your question...

He left TPP.
Signed the law where for every new regulation you have to get rid of two existing regulations.
Immigration has gone down.

The only thing he's done so far I didn't approve of was bombing Syria.

Main reason I support Trump is not in hopes of him accomplishing his goals, but to further delay the left from achieving their goals. Even if Trump does everything he said he does it's too late. The U.S.A. is already too far down the drain.

>Even if Trump is shit, I still don't regret voting for him
He is shit but he's better than the diarrhea alternative

ITT: Trump isn't doing great, but as long as the left don't get their way I'll be happy!

this is the worst thing ever, period. of any time period. the very worst of the 90's was better than this

I see so many fakes it's embarrassing desu

The only thing Trump has done well so far is to stop the TPP

>Bright red does not go with anything.

You can't be a cunt destroyer unless you understand the power of wearing bright red.

It was not an accident that the red one became the default one.

That's literally the mentality of every Trump supporter online (and in real life, sadly).

America really needs to invest big time in their education system (almost impossible, I know) because the government has clearly failed to meet the eduction quotas that a first world country should have.

america spends as much or more per capita than any other country. you're a dumbass

Dude there's no fucking point its all a play. The world leaders are all on the same side, they just have to keep us distracted with new genders and videogames while setting up fake school shootings and terror attacks. Some of you eurofags will be eating your words after americucks finally give their guns up. Then it'll be off to the FEMA camps with all of you

Investing more in education hasn't really shown the increased improvement people wish it did -- considering teachers' salaries are where the majority of the money goes.

Education quotas are, also, a malaise. They promote test scoring over learning. I know it's hard to gauge learning without testing it, put when school budgets are backed by what SAT scores are, it creates an environment where learning takes a backseat to securing funding.

>I voted for him but it looks more like he is a shill.
I agree completely with him looking like a shill.

>The U.S.A. is fucked anyway. Even if Trump is shit, I still don't regret voting for him. I will probably support him over anyone the left puts up in 2020 also.
I never understood this viewpoint, it sounds like you're having your cake and eating it too. "If he does something good, cool. If not, well, the US was fucked anyway stop crying hurr"

>He left TPP.
Not bad actually.

>Signed the law where for every new regulation you have to get rid of two existing regulations.
A bit simplistic view here honestly. Sounds like a good idea at first but there are nuances to that.

>Immigration has gone down.
Yes, but why do you give a shit about that? This is literally a nation of immigrants and they are usually trying to be the best they can be.

>The only thing he's done so far I didn't approve of was bombing Syria.
Yeah that was retarded.

>Main reason I support Trump is not in hopes of him accomplishing his goals, but to further delay the left from achieving their goals. Even if Trump does everything he said he does it's too late. The U.S.A. is already too far down the drain.

See my second point. Also, what about the fact that unemployment was trending down steadily before trump? We had good relations with most nations, and healthcare access was rising as well. I feel like we are less of a democracy with trump pushing all of his executive orders like some kind of king. Idk

>This is literally a nation of immigrants…

Political threads are the best. Really.

Reddit get out

Can it be pulled off if you don't wear in freedomland?

If you want to get your ass beat by niggers or muslims, then yes

Wearing mine today.
Got the black one though.

Most Veeky Forums MAGA hat.

What's wrong with my statement

fuck off

I've always wondered how to wear one ironically

same but he won so it's too late to wear it ironically.

if you want the ironic look, cop some Jeb gear

oh come on, every edgy rightwing instawhore did a backflip at the chance to turn it into a fashion statement to feed their egos

nice thread here so far OP

>Literally schooled

just because an attractive person is wearing it doesn't make it Veeky Forums

this, among many others.

lol ive literally seen a guy spit in someones face over a trump hat

It's a nation created by colonists. It's not the same thing. It started as a colony and fought for its independence.
Much different than "a nation of immigrants"

This has all become off topic no one bothered to say anything thing that sucked in 2016 for me kanye merch and assc . /pol/ does exist for a reason.

>/pol/ user cleverly uses good topic to start a Trump thread on Veeky Forums

Kek

>nation of immigrants
See the other user who said nation of colonists. There's a BIG difference between going to a largely uninhabited land with no infrastructure and building things than going to an already existing country that is miles better than your own.
And there's also a really big difference between having something to offer to a country and have that country accept you in because it's good to have you, and hopping the border/crying about your life being bad and demanding entry.

>less of a democracy with trump pushing all of his executive orders like some kind of king. Idk
The key word here is "idk". You obviously don't have a clear grasp on what executive actions are, and how Trump's use of executive actions compares to Obama's use of them. Stop reading The Guardian, The Economist, Huffingtonpost, The Independent, The New York Times etc. and stop watching CNN, NBC, FOX, abc etc.

It was a nation of very specific immigrants until immigration policy was markedly changed in the 60s

Oh boy i sure do love fashion!