Sunglasses general

Veeky Forums summer is approaching and therefore the sun is bright

What sunglasses are we wearing this year?
post cops etc

Other urls found in this thread:

cakeasia.com/products
amazon.com/J-Morgan-Unisex-Sunglasses-Tortoise/dp/B00BJQG13O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493595081&sr=8-1&keywords=mens sunglasses aj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

w2c

Tom Ford

Aviators are fucking disgusting

Different strokes for different folks. I take it you wear Oakleys and hit your wife in public?

No. But i also don't wear leather jackets like you, faggot

12 dollars

w2c??

Fuck off i just copped classic aviators with three plorized lenses looking forward to get clubrounds or Oliver people to switch.

Texas. No need

get with the times, bro.

Should i cop this? I have an oval face and big nose

If you dont want to post your photo at least post a celeb that looks the most like you.

Are there any wrap-around styles that are Veeky Forums approved?

The shape matches and a deficient nose rest surface area on frames ain't so bad if you got a big nose, but it's a style that you could get cheaper than Armani Exchange
Wraps are almost always made to look douchey, just from the brands that produce them.
There are some decent-ish ray-ban wraps, if one insists on the type, but they still come off as middle aged golfer.

The logo kills it.

cakeasia.com/products

which of these do I get to slightly wear ironically?

don't buy these memes for that much, just get the $2 ones off aliexpress or buy $2 ones off amazon

Here's my two shades rotation. 1st ones are handmande sunglasses I did by myself during my internship, with a custom metallic part.

2nd ones are Kuboraums Mask K17, with gradient lenses.

Cheers

are school shooter glasses back in? been seeing more of them recently

how is Persol's quality?

Is there any other negative to wearing $10 sunglasses other than the fact that they might brake easier? I'm in the market for new ones but really really don't feel like dropping over $100

only if you have 10/10 face, other wise you just look like an autist

I need a pair similar to these. Can anyone give a suggestion

Really cheap sunglasses sometimes don't have appropriate UV protection. Wearing sunglasses will have you looking at the sun more than you would without, thus possible causing damage to your eyesight.

el bumpo

Could anyone suggest anything with a shape similar to these from Acne Studios?

I like the bridge/bar bit across the top in combination with the round lenses - only usually see this on the aviator shaped lenses.

pls help an user out

link to ones that look just as good?

Cop or not?

Boring imo

Love these but cannot justify forking out 330 usd

amazon.com/J-Morgan-Unisex-Sunglasses-Tortoise/dp/B00BJQG13O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493595081&sr=8-1&keywords=mens sunglasses aj