How faggy is this hairstyle?

How faggy is this hairstyle?

If you're going for a more effeminate look, it's perfect

very faggy but if you look good with it just do it

Amazing hair, I wish I had your hair. It would work very well with a more upscale style like YSL or pic related.

Hi Joe

You look very gay if that's what you're asking

Not gay hair, very good hair

hair is ok but poses in bottom two are very very faggy

Twink who sucks anonymous cocks off grindr in bathroom styles levels of faggy

fuck off mitch

are you 15?

wait I like this hair

very gay

I would assume you were gay until stated otherwise.

very faggy.... but in the best way possible. If you're gay, you're pretty much prime AAA twink. Live it up.

all the bitches love it

wanna be my bf? but yeah you could pull girls with that

What is the name of this type of haircut?

wanna be my bf (im a boy btw ;w;)
w-we could be like pic related

The rat?

remember when we all found out his guy had a giant jew nose?

its not the same guy the other guy ig is mmwt or something like that

this is a blue board m8

no dick in picture. no pussy in picture. no asshole in picture. no balls in picture. no asscrack in picture. no titties in picture.

Fuck off.

I'd say just in between super ultra faggy and giga hardcore faggy

I have something similar but I normally putty my hair into a slightly different shape.

Here's me right now. Nothing in my hair though, been working all day on the farm so no point.

Also if you can get this stuff, you're in for a treat. I had a bunch of people asking what I used in my hair. Really good stuff, unfortunately they don't stock it to shops anymore. So if you can get it online then do. I haven't had any in around 2 years. I need some more. It's like cocaine for hair.

I just like how simple + kinda youthful the do looks. I especially dig how the sides are done...what should I tell my barber on that? Thin the sides more I reach the bottom, or...?

Yes. Why do people keep doing that pose in the 4th pic on here?

there's more to nsfw than that. also it got deleted so you're obviously wrong anyway

Was gonna get a haircut soon but decided against it just now, what does it take to grow hair into that kind of form and maintain that shape?
>How do I make it not look like Trump's hairdo the moment I step outside?

he doesnt have a jew nose but what he does have is an extremely receeded jaw making him very ugly, which is why he scribbles it out and not the rest of his face, not privacy

If that is you in the OP picture then I want to high key date you desu. You are cute as shit

looking good brehs

faggot/10

yep, still see mitch becker here years later

shave the sides shorter boi

w2c that coat?

this was okay hair 10 years ago. Its out of style now and people who wear it are behind. Its literally laughable.