Who invented ladders?

Who invented ladders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knowledge of the one true ladder residing in the heavens with God which was passed down to the world of matter through the Demiurge

Nobody. It is very ancient tech,

In the settlement in Catal Huyuk, the town didn't have ANY STREETS at all. Instead, the townsfolk built their houses adjacent to each other which is accessible only via ladder.

There were no streets, they basically walked around everybody's roof. At night, they probably protected the town by everyone stowing away their ladders.

Apparently they hated elderly people.

That's a stepladder.

They probably helped everyone's grandpa/grandma up and anyone not doing so is considered an asshole.
king old.

because fuck stairs amirite

This.
With 3 good sticks and a piece of rope or good flaxy fiber you can make a simple one.

Its like asking who invented the bow or the axe

I did
ama

Is being a manlet tough?

this is a very important question

Who invented the stepping stool?

Manlets

How did they stop burglaries?

Do you see any doors?

>jump down onto someone else's roof
>stab them while they sleep and take their shit

"Hey Jeff, get the fuck out of my house. Go home you dick, or I'll tell your dad."

Or "Hey Jeff, that's my cousins hat your wearing, give it back or the headman will cut your ear off"

There werent enough people there to be anonymous. Any burglaries were probably more like raids form other tribes.

Underrated post
>Nobody. It is very ancient tech,
Complete nonsense, rethink your life

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50

>Complete nonsense

To make some of the ice age cave paintings they would have needed some sort of scaffolding/ladders.

Couldn't they just stand on each other's shoulders?

Jean-Paul Échelle.
He used it to hang himself

Because the ice was forzen they just stood on that and di the cave paingins

Ladders werent an inventon they were a discovery.

ladders are a type of stairs