Dickies 874

These are the most practical pants ever made.
>high rise, makes you look better.
>not skinny, not baggy.
>very comfortable because they are not skinny.
>cheap and durable. Wrinkle/ stain resistant.

I own 874's in several colors and wear them every single day.
I wear Dickies with a button shirt and tie to work. I wear them with fruit of the loom shirts without a belt.
I wear them to church.
I wear them with sneakers, boots, dress shoes.
I wear them cuffed or cuffed.

what are the widest dickies?

outlier pants but for poor people

Its nearly impossible to find high rise pants like dickies.

High rise really balances out your proportions, especially when you are wearing a tie, or having a long looking torso.

can you imagine wearing polyester pants and then being set on fire and having melted plastic stuck to your legs.

you clearly dont know what outlier is

how many times have you been set on fire???

in my experience, polyester mixed pants like (dickies which are 33cotton/66poly) are pretty hard to set ablaze.

They have a higher heat resistance making them harder to catch on fire, they are actually not as flammable as cotton. When they do catch on fire, the poly melting puts out the fire, so it does not burn long.
So you are making a trade off. Burt plastic that might put itself out, but melt to you or cotton, which will just keep burning.

Ether way, You better stop drop and roll if this happens.

I mean, Nylon also melts to your fucking skin, but that doesn't stop the US army from making uniforms 50/50 nylon, cotton.

WHERE CAN I GET GOOD WOOL PANTS

pants of any good wool suit.

outlier/"minimalist techwear" in general is some dumb millennial bullshit

they're made to be fire resistant because almost everyone in restaurant kitchens wear them

>He doesn't just buy black Dickies and cutting off the Dickies tag.

no one wears outlier as techwear, and it stands out from all the "bike to work" brands because they actually make "fashion" items as well as merino/DWR everything
>he's never even handled a nice pair of pants
kek

>Spending that much on pants that aren't even part of a suit.

Grow up. I got kids to feed.

get your dadcore ass off Veeky Forums

if you could spend it on a suit that you would barely ever wear (i can tell because youre poor) you could spend it on a pair of pants you could wear literally every day

Cuffed Dickies 803's or 872's are pinnacle skater-core

let's see
>low rise
>all plastic, not an ounce of natural material
>too expensive to ever reasonably consider working in
nah that's trash mate

remind me how these are anything like dickies again

>not even mentioning 874s

I've owned alot of $60, $100 pants. They get destroyed. In my job, I need to look professional, but also have to craw around near servers.

Sorry tech monkey, no one cares about your autism inspired fashion. It will be out of style in a year.

>low rise
false
>all fake
dude dickes are like 80% polyester
>too expensive
yeah if youre poor

>yeah if you're dumb.

Fixed

>ive bought $100 pants
nice? you clearly still dont know anything about outlier. & using materials other than cotton doesnt make it techwear. also im not sure what youre on about re: it will be out of style. outlier garms work in literally any style, and even if it somehow becomes unfashionable to wear minimal, well designed clothing, ill still wear it.

if you're working a job that requires pants like dickies then obviously you're not making enough to afford outlier dumbass

you're trying to compare apples to oranges

just so we're clear...youre agreeing with me right?

yes moron my original post is
>outlier pants but for poor people

thank you for voicing your agreement

dickies have literally nothing to do with outlier, your original post is still retarded

>work in literally any style, and even if it somehow becomes unfashionable to wear minimal, well designed clothing, ill still wear it.
in what ways doesn't this describe dickies as well

it does. that was my point (@).
i will also refer you to my original post

>outlier pants but for poor people

you still haven't explained how

is it because they both have synthetic fabric in them

thats one similarity. they also both fill the space of "not jeans but also not really chinos" and are designed with more activity in mind than most pants.

Why are outliner better then Dickies?

I mean, are they not made in a third world country? Whats so great about them?

>not made in a third world country by children
>infinitely more comfortable/mobile
>more variety
>better cuts
>more durable
>arent sold at walmart

fixt
>outlier/"minimalist techwear" in general is some dumb IT nerd bullshit

Dickies are pretty much like Levis. They are worn by almost every subculture.

>blue collar, rednecks.
>urban street wear for blacks and Mexicans.
>skaters.
>old fags.

I doubt they will every go out of style.

where can a eurofag like me buy some dickies? In the US they're like 20 bucks but here they're closer to €60 or €70

anywhere really. If you cant find them you probably are not ready to wear them yet.

I prefer Dockers D1 desu

>Out of style in a year
Outlier has been popularish for years. Hell it's like techcasual

this sort of "techwear" will never really break it as a style, only amongst 2010s internet nerds will it ever find its place.

i would be surprised if the company wasn't bankrupt by 2020

You forgot that they offer 28 inch inseams

These fit differently on every pic I see

How is the rise on Outlier? From what I remember of their site they didn't reveal much about it, as most sites do. They seemed more pressed to have 30 pics about some guy walking up a pyramid rather than tell us in inches how long the rise was, haha

no those are recent trends. 874s are pinnacle skater-core and have been for decades idiot

translation:
>overpriced
>subjective opinion
>false
>false
>false
>less readily available

Are there any other high rise pants on the fucking market? I swear dickies are the only ones.

they don't say for some pants (slim dungarees) because of the crotch gusset making the measurement misleading or something.

i have OG leans which sit comfortably at my belly button. those have been replaced with climbers which i think are a little lower. workworks are basically a dickies cut in the slim dungaree fabric. strongworks are a similar cut with a similarly high rise with an even tougher (but less stretchy) fabric
translation: i am mad on the internet
>not appreciating american labor
>not having ever worn outlier pants
>thinking having three cuts of pants all in the same fabric is more variety than a company that releases a new product every tuesday
>thinking dickies cut is in any way remarkable
>not knowing outlier uses some fabrics objectively tougher than cheap autismo polyester cotton
ll bean and wrangler

most of my pants have high waists but im starting to think all of Veeky Forums is manlets and that's why everyone loves high waisted pants so much

>wearing polyester

you don't skate

Hey, isn't part of the appeal of work pants like Dickies are the fact that they are cheap and disposable? I mean, I wouldn't climb under my car in outliners.

Can anyone post fit pics of these? I want dickies that fit like 501s if that's possible. I heard 872 and 873 have a ball crushingly low rise and I'd prefer not to have that, but I don't want them to be super baggy

So are those just dress pants basically

874s are kinda baggy, but they don't look that way when you wear them properly.

I would post pics. I wearing them at work right now.

More importantly where can I get pants with 36 inseam

Wearing my dickies today. You're a pleb if you don't jump on them

I just bought my first Dickies. I like them because they are as wearable as jeans while fitting vastly better than 95% of jeans and 100% of pants as replaceable as they are.
Also I think they are offensive to exactly the demo I am pleased to offend.

you're not going to find what you're looking for desu. 874s are the only comparable thing in terms of history, longevity, etc. but they're just a touch looser than the levi's, with a higher rise. not "super loose" in my opinion but not really 501s.

Who are you trying to offend?

Hipsters?

Where I live, working class, skater's and gang bangers wear them.

Me? I wear Dickies Everyday to the office with a tie.

Exactly, I like how broadly irreverent and counter-culture they are in being kind of trashy and buttoned-up and a Walmart commodity.
It's a bonus, I really think they fit great in a timeless way.

damn old man. Can you be my daddy?

There is no reason not to wear dickies. They go with everything.

Would the 874's be okay for skinny dudes?
I usually buy Levi 511 skinnys because they just fit me like normal jeans, but I want something other than denim.

im not sure. I'm more fit, and 874s fit me great. Keep in mind, the seat is very high. If you wear them like your typical jeans, they will look very baggy.

They sale 873 and 872. 872 are pretty popular.

this is too roomy for my taste, the 872 gives a much more flattering silhouette without being too skinny

I wear Wrangler Cowboy Cut slim fits.

Nice high rise and they fit over my boots. Plus they come in a bunch of different colors.

why wouldn't they be

>flattering silhouette
>low rise

>they're twice as expensive here in europe
ugh.

This.

I never wore high rise until I got Dickies. It makes you look more proportional. Also, way more comfortable fit.

translation: you are mad on the internet
>lmao
>of course not
>being this susceptible to a shitty marketing strategy copied from supreme
>???
>jesus christ you're an idiot

i wear them when im at the park
i wear them while im fishing sharks
i where them when i go to work
i where them while i am a clerk
oh yes i do love eight seventy fours
oh yes i love them to my core