Veeky Forums tinder

Veeky Forumsmalams, is it still possible to find an effay gurl using Tinder in 2017? Also post your profiles, I want to see you my boys.

ehh. as a girl I don't put any of my effay fits on tinder because they tend to be more artsy than flattering and the app encourages shallowness, conventional beauty, etc. also, I've noticed it's kind of dead compared to last year. like it's more of a procrastination thing than a "hey I'm trying to meet cool people" thing. then again, I'm at a college with like 8k students so it could be due to getting older. on the whole, it's not impossible, but you're better off finding a group of artsy people to hang out with

No, people use Tinder to fuck. Personality and interests are not important.

if you aren't a chad don't even try

not sure about posting my pics (though ive posted one in a waywt lol) but i live near a bunch of Veeky Forums colleges and meet/fuck a decent amount of actually interesting artsy girls. feelsgood.

I match with many qt girls but I'm too much of an aspie loser to even start conversations, much less comandier one- I have my friend write replies for me because it hurts less to have someone else take responsibility, then for me to try by myself, become humiliated and fail. What do I do?

post rj and mary's profiles please

why?

You already asked yesterday and got good advice you fucking retard.

the advice I got was to stop being an aspie, it wasn't helpful

Rate my tinder
I get very few matches

too depressive and self-deprecating
mirror selfies are not a good bet. find something that was taken by another person or at least looks the part
you have a thousand yard stare
bio does not make you sound interesting

>taken by another person
Im not joking when I say I have no friends, m8
The last photo someone else took of me was like more than a year ago

yeah, me too, but you can't let girls in on that fact. at least try to make yourself seem interesting
almost anything is better than a mirror selfie

None of us do dumbass but like other user said, fake it till you make it. Freshman year I had plenty of wild times in the dorm but I don't stay on campus anymore so I've turned back into a hermit. Dumb girls from tinder don't know the difference though

>stay golden, ponyboy

you're actually very handsome but that face with that description will prob scare off most girls, you look like a mass murderer

How do you avoid these kinda pics of you don't have anyone to take them of you?

How do I make myself not seem like the autistic loser I am?

one, stop calling yourself an autistic loser. self-deprecation is in here but not to the majority of girls on tinder.

two, do you have a webcam? Or you could even just use your timed camera on your phone. Get a beer in your hand, make a face like you're laughing and pointing or telling a story to some people. Then crop it to look like someone took a candid photo of you at a party and you cropped just you out in it.

I feel so bad that guys actually have to put effort in that shit.

On the other hand I also kind of feel bad that I would get the attention and all that, just because I am a female and I am breathing.

I've only met sluts and weird girls on tinder.

Veeky Forums girls might be in a pub or dragged along to a club with their friends. Or just in a cafe/library.

ask someone on the street to take a picture of you

Devilish
Will do this, thanks mate

10/10
Say that you drink alone often in.your bio

>you look like a mass murderer
i get told this a lot and i honestly don't know how
is it the bags under my eyes?

Embrace it
Get more fashionable, you won't find that on effay anymore desu since it's just MFA but worse now
R/malefashion is good r/Streetwear is better than people here say (just look at the front page) and get some decent inspo
Embrace the school shooter look and fuck edgy goth hoes

I mean the bags don't help but it's mostly just the expression your making with your face, it might feel stupid when taking a picture of yourself but just try to make a slightly friendlier face.

Do you need tinder plus to get matches?

No, but it helps in large cities so you can "cast your net" further.

What's the point of going into tinder just to give the impression that you're a depressed loser virgin?

what's the point of going into tinder just to lie?

To get some poon you dumbass

Nigga don't get philosophical on me you loser, you go to tinder to get pussy, not be a tryhard edgy cringelord.

I used chinese tinder for a bit and matched a serious 10/10 mixed qt3.14
Ask what she studies
>fashion marketing
Ask about her favourite brands and whatnot
>oh I like UO and H&M

Seriously wanted to kill myself then

>R/malefashion is good r/Streetwear is better than people here say
hahaha

They dress better than anyone here
Veeky Forums is the new MFA because autists who don't care about the culture come here for advise on how to look less autistic
r/malefashion is a lot like what Veeky Forums used to be
A lot of Rick and obscure Avant garden stuff
r/Streetwear has a lot less Hypebeasts than it used to have and the ones that are still there have some good fits and use.
Both better than what we have here

okay so what should i actually do, other than get some rando on the street to take a picture of me?
what should my bio be?

maybe address the core problems like being a fundamentally boring person first
pick up hobbies, make friends

>Or just in a cafe/library.
dude this isnt an indie movie lmao, Veeky Forums girls are on tinder if you dont see them then either they all swipe left on you or you live in some shithole flyover state/country

My hobbies are powerlifting and reading
"love powerlifting and reading [crying with laughter face] looking for a cheeky shag [monkey face]"
yeah mate sick one

i am a regular /mf poster and your opinion sucks major ass. i think you started looking at internet fashion forums within the last 6 months.

man lots of rejected nerds in this thread. ive met plenty of cool and fashionable girls on tinder. "tinder is just to fuck" says everyone who has never fucked someone from tinder. some girls i meet on tinder i only want to bone, others i want to get to know better. Its all about the interaction you have with them, i dont get why so many dudes here struggle with being normal people.

Only weird girls are on tinder, because they can't get shit IRL

>wanting to fuck (or even get to know) disgusting used up sluts

You do you, user, but don't tell us we aren't normal.

What this user said, if I don't get my peeny handled like a bar of soap after meeting some stranger online then I better not meet them a second time or they're getting raped.

only weird guys are on tinder, because they can't get shit IRL

Mine

I get a decent amount of matches 1-4 a day. I do swipe right on everyone then go back and weed through it. I'm rather successful in hook ups but every relationship has ended in flames

Honestly?
Delete everything except ''6'2''.
Trust me.

>1 match a week
>she generally unmatches me immediately after I send a message

the "rare deepwater jew" part gets me every time

>used tinder for a year
>get a couple of matches a week
>too much of a pussy to ever message them
>get drunk and message a qt a dumb name pun last week
>now have a date this weekend
this is getting too real hlep

what's the score on bumble? my friend told me it was a tinder with higher quality women. haven't gotten any matches yet, but it's not like i did on tinder either.

Lol calm down and just go to town

>on dat pussy

Nah man. If they're only looking for one thing and good looking they're hyper sluts using tinder to fill up their days while going out clubbing to fill their nights.

Met a girl a few times, benis in vagoo every time and later saw her go to the same clubs I did. Turns out she a club fiend and a tinder junkie. But i was too, still was awkward seeing them in their natural habitat when their attention isn't on you anymore.

I don't mind sluts but when I see them slutting it up for other people my caveman brain gets fired up. Doesn't help if there's alcohol.

Anybody tips on translating a date into something more/ another date?
(not that dude)

prefer going to clubs at 1am and banging a slut by 3 am

I've been dating my girlfriend I met on tinder for nearly a year and a half and it's still fantastic

I don't remember much about my profile other than the fact that I said I was 5' 2" and 600 lb
Most girls I swiped matched with me. Every day started with a huge confidence boost back then

are you living in the uk?

yep, why?

are you a britbong or are you originally from elsewhere?

brit

95% of artsy people are pretentious cunts.

>other than get some rando on the street
Do you actually not have any friends? Has no one recently taken a picture that you were in?

I'm an idiot how do I set up a tinder profile that doesn't suck

>Do you actually not have any friends?
yeah, i've genuinely got no friends. I think I was in like 2 pictures at freshers (the start of the uni year) but i am barely in shot and look bad.

>rare Deepwater Jew
Kek