Cut off $7 jeans, going grocery shopping, too lonely here

Cut off $7 jeans, going grocery shopping, too lonely here.

Did that to a pair of Levi khakis that were a little too long. Made it look a lot better imo

hat no hat?

How old are you? You look old.

Mannn he almost looks older than my 50-year-old dad

im gonna kick your ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>12435306
he's like 40 or smth

did ur nephew just teach u the computer?

come at me faggit

hello time traveler this is 2017 what year are you from

wasn't sure if i'm from the Titanic era or the IRA

holy kek yeah its probably best you embrace that youre way too old to be on Veeky Forums

>confederate flag

you can't make this up

dont worry about these guys I say no hat

Already undressed, but gonna wear a pale blue denim shirt instead of teh cream top. and a black leather jacket

theres no such thing as too old for

its an okay fit op, the hat is really gay though
if you werent as old as you are the fit would be pretty bad but with the right age it works

Pants are so fucking high that you look like an autistic.

now america is really beyond saving

you can be older than 40 and be on Veeky Forums but the fact that this nigga posts pics of himself here to either get validation and get shit on is pretty pathetic

Why do these pic make me look like i'm 5'6? Wtf am I doing wrong

looks like youre taking a pic angled down from a mirror thats hanging so it makes you look like a manlet

how's this

Nigga, we be in a fashion forum

Holy shit, u live near Berri Uqam

you're a pain in the ass shitposter but you still dress better than most people on this board

nah i'm in cote st-luc, but my methadone is in the village. it's one of the few that serves meth until midnight and it was convenient to go from the doctor's at st-luc hospital to the pharmacy nearby

bitches were checking me out extra hard this morning. felt extra good.

it's smarter to dress a bit extravagant and cheap, then spend insane amounts of the latest fashion thing

grown men shouldnt be fishing for compliments on a fashion forum, that's the job of the young and stupid

Show me your balding head

>Igor has lived in my neighborhood the entire time

wow

Marlon Brando tryhard kinda nigga

I fear i'll end up like the old Brando