Who are your favorite CEOs, Veeky Forums? Why?

Who are your favorite CEOs, Veeky Forums? Why?

Inb4 meme CEOs like Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Bezos, etc.

Bill Gates.

Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne

Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Bezos, ect.

Fuck all of you

Kanye West, Jay Z

you can't say inb4 meme CEO's

I've read Elon's biography and looked into him quite a bit. he's a powerhouse revolutionizing the most entrenched industries in the world

x.com was his shot at banking

having said that, I've watched a fuckload of CEO interviews

Larry Page, I like almost more than Elon because he made one special thing that's allowed him the freedom to do so much more

Bezos seems a bit like a carpet bagger

the airbnb guy is a true hustler in the best kind of way, check out his pandomonthly interview

tony hseih is trying but what he's doing is a lot of a little & needs a partner (both in life and business. I'm pretty sure the dude is closet gay)

gary vaynerchuk is something special and the perfect CEO for vayner media, but vaynermedia isn't the perfect company, he isn't the perfect CEO. he should be focusing a lot less time into his fame

he

What I meant by "meme" CEOs is people that everyone's heard of already. Tbh I'm doing this so I can have original things to say at finance interviews.

shouldn't you say entrepreneur?

Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos.

Because of the way she has smart people thinking she made something amazing. This one early backer still believes in her. She must have 100 in Speech and 10 Charisma points if we are following Fallout rules.

lmao

Bezos is an evil motherfucker. He will be the first to hit $100B.

I also hate him, because he bought the Washington Shitpost and managed to make it worse.

Bill Gates because he actually seems like a knowledgeable guy, likeable, and can inspire a company.

Elon Musk is a real life Tony Stark, a visionary, and absolutely a high standards type.

Jeff Skilling

Charles Koch

Bobby Kotick
no seriously, actually read up his business history,
he started his own game company at a young age, was a developer himself now he owns Activision, Blizzard and King Digital Entertainment
He is amazing at taking one small success and using that to find and finance his next success which is just a little bit bigger than the previous success and he's kinda combo chained these series of successes each one a little bigger than the last into this huge thing that he started with his own little game company.

Why not Kivisto of SemGroup?

Jamie "hard like a" dimon

>Inb4 meme CEOs
This meme meme is getting out of hand

John McAffee, Robert Sillerman,

bill gross, gundlach

I like to see what Bill Ackman us up to for the lels.

Me

meming things as meme things has been a thing for like 3 years now back when /sp/ came up with it. It's not just "Now" getting out of hand.