This is what girls want

This is what girls want

why though?

so? this is normal

Well,
Who cares

>boys

For little boys this is okay but you will never be considered a man dressing like this

i don't understand

normie, low-income, hick girls want that. Literally no one else wants that.
These girls enjoy the Chainsmokers.

Normie girls

who worries about clothes just to get laid? lol

pretty bad even on normie standards

That tweet is from 3 years ago and you didn't even bother to look at the replies/retweets

literally this.

just dress how u like and how u feel comfy and confident. stop dressing for whores

I don't dress to go out and impress girls, i dress to make me feel good about myself, and if i dress shit or not, i won't pickup any girl anyway.

lol. Maybe highschool girls who like boy bands want this.

how out of touch with the world are you where you think boy bands dress like this? Whens the last time you left your basement?

They're saying don't be a try hard faggot

>those legs
holy fuck it's like the width of his legs are 1/8th of his torso

not him but girls who like boy bands tend to be normies with the bar for men set pretty low

that doesn't imply he thinks boy bands dress that way

>swag is for boys
>class is for men

Oh lord

Funny thing is that this is actually true, women love those shirts, and I thank them for that because as a skinny fag those shirts also make me look less like a skeleton.

i literally wore that in 6th grade
no they don't

If dressing like this 100% guaranteed me pussy I still wouldn't do it

your a fucking idiot

Seriously, like at least push the sleeves up and unbutton the first couple buttons, it's small but at least goes from my-mom-buys-discount-target to a slightly more rugged normiecore thing.

Dressing nice to impress girls is some /r9k/-tier cuckery

I feel like this wouldn't look as bad if his nipples weren't clearly protruding and he wasn't t-posing

Depends what you mean by those shirts.

Henleys? Yeah, if left slightly open, it looks a lot more masculine than a crew or V shirt. (Assuming you have a fuller body to fill it out). It's hard to tell with the angle of the shot and his autistic stance. You also have to show off that chest for that though not button it all the way up like him.

Those baseball Ts? Sometimes. If you've got muscular arms a 3/4ths one looks pretty nice, maybe a little bland unless you can accessorize them just right to pull off that kinda Americana vibe, like Ray Ban, baseball hats, raw denim, etc. Although that's true of henleys too.

Is this whole thread bait?
This picture was a meme about how every average 10-15 year old middle upper class white boy dressed like

>swag is an average tee shirt and pre-faded jeans

The jeans look fine the shirt is horrible. Stupid pocket.

Fuck girls.

Go FULL RICK.

Lol. Here's an image of one direction, a boy band. What is the dude in the middle wearing and how does it compare to the image posted?

The clothes actually fit him. And his jeans are a decent color, not all stressed and loose.

hahahahhahahahahaha implying i dress for others

do you not see that tacky as fuck white stitching

those jeans are awful

Other than the stitching they're fine.

>pre-faded jeans
>fine

yes

>implying anyone liked liam

You're a horrible person

this is what they want

No this is what ~24000 girls want, at most. This is assuming that all likes and retweets are from unique users (Which is very unlikely).

There are ~3,385,657,600 girls in the world.

from the back?

I need the source for my thesis research

Ew
Basic bitches from some shitty American suburb might go for that.
None of my girlfriends from central London would fuck a guy who wore jeans that ugly and a t shirt with a fucking pocket on it.
Ew seriously.

So, 2002 Finch?

Oh cool. A picture of a boy band that has been broken up for 2 years from 6 years ago. Thanks man

>doesn't even have a younger sister

Also, slightly off topic, but Harry has gone full slp in the past year or so and kind of looks like a more handsome mick jagger, as much as I don't like him

o-okay

I don't want a girl that would want me to dress like this.

Also
>dressing to get laid
>having sex before marriage

is this real? americans have terrible taste lmao

Living to impress the opposite sex is one of the most depraved things you can do. When you're gay living to impress the same sex is just as depraved.

Dress for you and whomever likes it likes it, fuck that shit.

This image is from 2012 or early 2013.

boring girls, yeah

This the ideal male fit. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Clearly sarcasm lads cmon

Why are niggers always on their cell phone? Who the fuck are they talking to 24/7

white girls

parole officer

this is what girls want

LONDON

their dealer

or their buyer

FUCK with my SET youll get WET like a PUSSY YUH SAUCE what i SPILT on my QUILT she need milk ok

they all look so fucking dead inside loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolololol

XXX on a killstreak

LMAO this got me

XXXmanletacion

Imagine having no idea how perspective and depth perception work. Nigga you got one eyeball or some shit?

YOU PUSSIES TASTE LIKE RICE KRISPIES

They aren't actually talking to anyone, they're waiting for the call.

Zayn that beautiful man

Strange way to spell 'Louis'

Nigga what? only Harry and Zayn are the good looking ones

Harry looks like a frog and Zayn is just your average sandnigger

Jealous, ugly white cuck detected. Zayn is a shit artist but he's one of the best looking dudes around. Waaaaaaay better looking than the cucks that get idolized on this shitty board.

>Jealous, ugly white cuck detected
I'm not even white. Zayn just looks like every other middle eastern teenage boy I've ever seen, except with a shitload of cash so he can afford to stand out.
>Waaaaaaay better looking than the cucks that get idolized on this shitty board
That I can agree with.

fugg a white bitch on the sixth week

/thread

not that user but Zayn is not middle eastern. He is half Pakistani and half Brit. As a UK user, he looks 1000x better than any Pakistani Brit I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Zayn has god tier bone structure, attractive in any photo, regardless of lighting/angles

it's what money can buy, that's all.
He's from my town and I remember when he first went on Britain's Got Talent or X Factor, whatever shit it was all the girls in my school lost it over One Direction but he was like every almost every other teen here. Money bought it.

money can't buy confidence

you can pull mad poon dressed in just thrift stuff or you could be head to toe in expensive designer shit and still not get anywhere with any girl

develop your self rest will follow don't be a chump that puts pussy on a pedestal

this image is so comical because...

WHAT are you referring to...?

dress like THIS...like what? jeans? generic walmart "casual" top? a literal void of style just clothing? wear clothing.....?

""artist""

Zayn..."artist" Lol

I wonder what "creations" he'll blow our minds with next

that's the only reason you worry about clothes dummy, don't delude yourself

Pakistanis are basically sandniggers that live in another shithole

I pity your life, my dude

you know it too, who are you guys fucking kidding

le stoic skinny guy who dress for himself and doesn't afraid of anything

autism

sometimes I like to go out intentionally dressed like shit because it makes me laugh

rest of time I'm poorly dressed unintentionally and it makes me sad

What the fug this looks worse than than being a basic bitch

this poor man need help

those hair

>actually having standards for swag

*tips fedora*