Will Adidas restock the Ozweegos or should i just keep an eye on grailed?

Will Adidas restock the Ozweegos or should i just keep an eye on grailed?
I know they are a meme shoe but i just love them too much ;_;

I'll post some ozweego outfits I guess.

Go for grailed. I got them retail, brand new.

w2c jacket

Lil Peep, is that you?

I really like the look of these shoes and actually feel they would fit my wardrobe well.

But I am worried they have already hit their half life and there is little time left to get enjoyment from them.

Rafdidas has already done like 2 collections of Raf Stans and Ozweegos if i'm not mistaken so it might not be too much of a stretch that they'll do another drop next year or maybe next season

Where are you finding so many pics of people wearing the green ozweego? Gotta figure out how to style mine.

>standing on tip-toes

are these a good alternative for a brokeboi or nah

Next seasons are interesting. Theres a black/red variant and a khaki/black/off-white.

do you know when they'll drop?

link?

>khaki/black/off-white
that sounds real good

i wish i had more confidence and was able to pull those off

They're ok. Not worth the regular retail price though.

These are the best pair to ever be released, hands down. Black ones come a close second.

The bottom of that looks so bad

Notice how every photo in this thread the person is rather squatting sitting down or walking from an angle

It's because these shoes don't look good without angles

I have the SS17 Ozweego and couldn't agree more. I love the shoes, but they look absolutely retarded from the front, but they look great from the side and even the rear.

you can get some pairs/sizes still in the adidas by raf section of the y-3 website. these are seriously the "rawr xD" of shoes btw