RACKS

>we recycle plastic bottles here at Nike
that's what they are thinking

>adidas using styrofoam for soles
>nike using plastic bottles for soles
what a time to be alive

kek

what was Nike thinking

Reminder that Veeky Forums is not immune to corporate reach and subconcious marketing.

Reminder that professional shills are real and they're trying to influence your brain and spending habits in a place where you feel safe and comfortable from the reaches of the globalist reality we live in.

Reminder that you're not.

Bro I'm just trying to buy some shoes

uh I don't like how nike shoes look

have the shills got me too??

They blew it.

why were so many people mad about this?

Pandering to the flavor of the moment minority / virtue signalling
It's why I only buy Adidas / New Balance sneakers now.

>implying Muslim women can just go running without their husbands permission.
Nice try

honestly im a guy and id buy this
its cool if your a serious runner and are also into goth ninja

i like how these look

Because it exists to oppress women

trying very hard to get the 'next big thing' by pumping out meme shoes hoping that one catches on.

Wait, do I subvert the marketing by buying nike or avoiding it?

yeah why not just give up and stop making shoes and hang themselves

You make your own decisions on what to purchase, made based on your own opinions and assesments of these products and brands. And you try your best not to be influenced by subconscious marketing wether paid for or not paid for

lol you don't know shit about islam then

All you need to know about Islam

>You morons will buy anything

Kek

Targeting niche markets can improve sales over selling for a general market

Ex. Acronym

...while completely alienating a large chunk of your potential audience by taking stances on political issues

Ask General Mills and Starbucks how that strategy is working out.

how hard is it to make comfy shoes that look cool?

>...while completely alienating a large chunk of your potential audience by taking stances on political issues
that market isn't worth saving

>isn't worth saving
this attitude is exactly why the Democrats lost and will lose again in 2020

This exactly. Why else would woman wear a full pollyester black veil in the desert other than to opress.

Clearly you don't because no where in the Quran is it mentioned to wear a hijab

starbucks stock is up. nike's stock is stable. go back to the basement kiddo

thanks to user I will never again make a decision influenced by my subconscious

Starbucks CEO replaced as of April
Nike down nearly 10 percent in 9months
Go back to /r/malefashionadvice

1 in 4 people are Muslim

because alt right retards get mad at everything that has anything to do with muslims because their favorite e-celeb told them islam is bad

Adidas pandered to LGBT community with their rainbow Ultraboost

Then you're a fucking moron, Iran fought against this shit back in 70's

lmao that fucking bubble wrap

lmaoing at buuble wrap, when the most hyped Adidas shoe has a styrofoam sole, jokes on you

You're an idiot if you're using this to hate on Adidas as Nike is doing the BeTrue Flyknit racer which is also LGBT themed.

because it was forced under the entirety of the population by the fundamentalist regime, under the shah at least they had somewhat of the freedom to forego a hijab

not as if i'm taking sides of either, because they were both shit, but it was only after the shah was overthrown where threats of rape and violence became much more of a reality

anyways, why the fuck do you care so much about what people wear? if a country doesn't force you a uniform under the guise of some political/religious shit, why the fuck should it matter if worn? just like no one gives a fuck that you bought into the palewave normie shit

tldr; get fucked

Not everyone cares about boycotting a company just because they did something you don't like. You are what's called a "vocal minority"

I just thought it's a good thing. I have no opinion on hijabs and I haven't researched the subject to the point where I can say anything about the oppression thing.
If muslim women want to be athletes and do sports and still wear a hijab I feel like this is a no brainer.
My girlfriend thought it was bad because in her mind it was a large brand trying to profit off a religion and oppression of women, but in my mind it's just a sports brand encouraging people of all religions to engage in athletics.

I might be wrong here, but man people get "offended" too easily over things that don't even concern them

>Americuck from Burgerland
>capable of thinking

You don't deserve such a good female you naïve cuck.

they look good tho

>referring to women as "females"

your autism is showing

they've grown on me hard

it's funny how UK loves these but USA hates them whereas USA loves w/e those new adidas are called and the UK hates them

UK still way more patrish than America

white men are dying senpai lol get over it

I like them, but only the CDG model -- without the CDG label.

lmao adidas is even gayer tbqh

I only fuck with NB and Asics

They've really grown on me. I might get a pair one day if I can find them around $100. I may be a Nike fanboy but the water bottle midsole looks better than adidas' styrofoam shit

Its the same with any other weird/new looking shoe, first time you see them you go ew but after a while you start liking em

>oppression
they arent made to wear the scarves mate. its part of their religion to wear them. if they want to be good muslims and cover their hair thats their prerogative.

hurr democrats lost cuz racist hillbillies durr
the democrats lost because they are a dying political party with waning support for their establishment policies. the dems are just republican lite. anyone who would like them are shitty pathetic liberals not real leftist. the american people are slowly waking up to the fact that we cant just vote for the lesser evil and expect anything to happen. unfortunately, i think its too little too late and in one more voting cycle well be right back to the way its always been.
dems are hemorrhaging support from anyone slightly more left than the center. if nobody shoots the donald, and if the GOP dont field another candidate he'll win reelection handily

what is ethical consumption under late stage capitalism anyways

>"female"
confirmed neckbeard basement dweller

Generally speaking in muslim countries women don't have a choice, so it's not just a case of "be a good muslim and wear it, or don't if you don't want to"

right but you cant be under any delusion that nike has outlet stores in kobane or something

Is this a techwear apparel?

I think op also posted the worst colourway, along with the most unflattering lighting in the sole

makes them look a lot nicer

>tfw i wanna cop them so hard
>because of taxes and retard shit they cost in my country 320$
if i will try to order them online would be 240$
why even live

or was It because your worthless degree teacher told you Islam isn't?

I love how Veeky Forums has become /fascism/ in this best of timelines.

this would be so fucking cool if the body of the shoe was much more abrasive in its design

it looks like a shoes for cucks