Most effay European city

What are some of the most effay European cities?
And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe is no longer Veeky Forums

It's filled with shitskins

Architecture-wise it would be Paris, Vienna or Prague though

most euro cities are effay really, we know how to dress.

pleb detected

fatty alert

Go to Stockholm.

barcelona is quite effay I think

I've always wanted to go to Sweden
but people keep telling me that it's impossible to live there as a ''poor'' student

What is your current status? Are you in university? You can give a semester here. Housing costs is cheap if u get into their housing. I paid 3500 for 7 months in student

Lul, germans are pure shit when it comes to fashion, paris is the only real...

I'm in college and in order to graduate we have to work as an intern for 6 months.

Paris
Legit everyone in Paris is so chic, even in the ghetto you can find really chic pieces for like €10

Milan and London are also fashion capitals and the wealthy Milanese and Londoners dress well, but the moment you step foot out of the wealthy areas the people can't dress for shit.

Budapest is master race top god universe tier from every aspect.

Back to /pol/ with you

It's hard to live in inner Stockholm as it's expensive as shit. If you can accept living 15 minutes with train outside of Stockholm, in like Haninge, there's no real problem.

Straight up Vienna. I've been to most of Europe and lived in a few different countries and I just love Vienna. Got a great choice of entertainment, beautiful people (if you live in the right districts) and it's really affordable, ain't hard to live off 1k a month.

>Architecture-wise it would be Paris, Vienna or Prague though

you mean budapesht

Going to Berlin for a few days this summer
What's it like?

Germans dress much better than most of Europe, I'm not even German

Madrid, Naples, Cannes, Lyon, Paris, London, Bristol, Berlin, Dresde, Salzburg.

Quality. Club scene is by far the best in Europe. Will be especially good in the Summer - no laws against drinking in the streets or parks etc. And despite what people on this board say, it's full of young creatives who know how to dress.

It's one of the few cities in Europe where you feel like young people are actually making something happen, unlike Paris and most of Italy where people cling on to the past. Food scene used to be lacking in Berlin but it's drastically improved over the last decade or so.

Going to Berlin's not about sightseeing or ticking off monuments, it's about mixing with the locals, exploring the nightlife, ctp galleries etc etc.

Have fun

All true, although Paris has improved A LOT in the last few years (more new galleries, parties, etc).

But we look strictly from Veeky Forums-point of view, no other place on earth can compete with Paris though.

Used to live in Warsaw, thought it was pretty effay.
Moved to the UK to study a few years ago.
London changed my mind completely, lol

The whole of Germany is shit. Are you crazy?
They have no culture.
They definitely have no fashion.
The only people who like Germany are perverts. No one else would fucking love there, it's why they need to import millions of refugees.

Also Paris has significantly better clubs than Germany. There is nowhere in Europe with a better nightlife or day life to Paris.
The only people who don't recognise paris' superiority are poor people who can't afford to fully experience the city.

Fucking Berlin, get real.

Milan, Lisbon, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Venice, Florence, Porto

rest are trash, especially London where everyone is a fuccboi + London has no great culture or gastronomy

seriously? its flooded with too much diversity, most cities in Italy especially Milan and Venice just destroy paris, da vinci, mona lisa painting

kys

Warsaw is on it's way to become a cyberpunk shithole, so there's that.

I spoke to a parisian living next to rex club two weeks ago in a techno club in cologne. According to him, paris can't compare. (Even in smaller cities you can party 24/7 nearly every day of the week if you know where, german techno people are crazy)

* of the year

Yeh I agree with this - but Id add most plebs cant afford to enjoy paris - its a playground for rich arab and russian kids:)

Paris is good, but too obvious, lots of plebs, plus parisians are even worse than normal French people so there's that.

London is too busy and full of chavs, it has its effay spots but as a whole it's just average.

Berlin is underrated, and it would be perfect if it wasn't full of germans and niggers. It's the city with the most operas in it, and I've tried all of them and I can really recommend it. Staatsoper is my fav, I sometimes fly to Berlin just to watch some opera and/or a concert.

Vienna is godtier if you're a musician, if not its just decent. Expensive to get into the good shit tho

Amsterdam is great if you're into the drugs n hookers thing, otherwise it's pretty meh. Has some nice museums and art galleries tho.

Copenhagen is /cozy/ af but full of Danes and their mongoloid language. Amsterdam lite

Stockholm houses the most antisocial Swedes, and is effay as fuck. Is very un/comfy/ and pricy, I prefer Gothenburg but it's not as effay.

Oslo is kinda shit, sadly, it had potential. Literally no culture or nightlife worth mentioning. Antisocial heaven tho

Brussels is really boring, I'm talking REALLY boring. But lots of suits and has a professional vibe to it.

St Petersburg is extremely Veeky Forums, and could have been the effayest if not for the dirt poor Russians living there. Lots of street art and stuff that's actually not shit

Spain and Portugal are not Veeky Forums, just bad taste in general.

Italy is very effay, as long as it's not a poor shit hole. Small italian towns are some of the most Veeky Forums in the world.

Switzerland is pretty good, but in a snobby stuck up way. Avoid the french part.

Then there are a bunch of cities where it's Veeky Forums to live, but the people aren't Veeky Forums:
Prague (borderline, Czechs are a bit dull), Dubrovnik, Odessa, Kiev, Moscow, Nice, Monaco, and Valletta

My relatives live in kiev so i have been there twice. What's so Veeky Forums about it? I only saw some girls wearing miniskirts and fur during winter in hope of finding a rich westerner and fleeing this shithole

I said it's effay to live there but that the people aren't Veeky Forums.
It's an old city with a lot of history, and has some interesting Stalinist architecture. The conservatory there is pretty cool too. Eastern Europe got fucked by being poor and communist.

Partying is good in Berlin, so make sure you're there over the weekend. Thursdays are almost a complete write-off at most venues. Try to plan out where you'll go and know the DJs/acts/venues ahead of time so you're not overwhelmed and end up doing nothing. See if you can make some friends ahead of time who can show you something fun or off the beaten path.

If you are remotely interested in art, book a tour of the Boros Sammlung. If you're staying in the touristy area or people in your group want to see Checkpoint Charlie and Topography of Terror you can ditch them for Martin-Gropius-Bau. The museum island is fine if you like old stuff but if you only have a few days it's not super worth it.

pic related, it's you

>Lyon
I'm spending the summer there, can anyone give me a quick rundown.

Don't eat the andouilette, if it looks like a sausage run

most people may seem blunt, at least when compared to US standards

>mfw people sleep on Helsingborg

>"Danes and their mongoloid language"
>Knows Gothenburg
kek, you're a Swede aren't you

I second this - Boros collection is outstanding, they've also just reopened with a new exhibition

Interested to know which Parisian clubs you're talking about? Not disagreeing, just haven't ever encountered a club there that has the atmosphere, sound systems or line-ups that you find each weekend in Berlin. Plus Parisian licensing laws don't allow clubs to open anywhere near as long.

Pretty terrible advice overall.

aint hard to live off 1k a month? nigga where in vienna do you live

Out of these three, Prague wins.

To all of you saying Paris. I've been there about a month ago. I could hardly see any french people in the entire city. Walk the streets or take the bus I heard lots of arabic being spoken. Nothing effay about that

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

seconded, Paris native here, we're all assholes but we're the third worst inhabitant of the city.

not a city but corfu for sure

city wise definitely budapest and krakow and helsinki, less immigrants there

yeh this is just shit, no knowledge at all, did you just google 'stereotypes of euro cities?' thb Im not convinced youve been to any of these places desu

i'll tell ya one thing it ain't dublin

Avoid the grenades if you can, also trucks

Stockholm is the most beautiful city on Earth.

Is Helsinki effay?

I live in Vienna and I hate it. Fucking city filled with subhuman sandniggers and a lot of uneducated lower class.

paris is an ugly grey shit hole full with shitskins and left-wingers

Seconding the opinion on Italy.
With huge cities it's a mixed bag, but smallish towns are really great.
Don't think I've ever seen anything that could count as a bad outfit on anyone but beggars.
Most of the times I come to Veeky Forums, I always get surprised about "normie-core". It's really uncommon to find someone dressed like that who's also older than 13 here.

I will laugh if this is an American saying this.

thank you 44 and communism
t. poland

Only comments from Americans that don't really know anything about EU and racists that are afraid of people that aren't white, the thread.

>all these people mentioning Berlin

t. Ahmed

gent is the most effay city in europe

>using chic unironically
fag or girl who reads too much vogue?
>we know how to dress.
kek. Sure you do pal

Germans dress better than the countries east of them; worse than the countries immediately west

Wow I think the same! Didn't think anyone even knew what this little place was, stayed here for two days during my around-all-of-europe trip last summer and it was definitely the coziest. Unbeatable atmosphere and real nice food, when I was there they were just about to start some festival also so they had hung up those colourful little triangular flags on lines across the streets too. The stores with margiela and ann d surprised me too but it being in belgium made me realize it wasn't so weird.

This beats dirty smelly Paris and overcrowded sweaty Amsterdam, beats most places really

this but still i prefer Antwerp over Gent

It's pretty shit here. Go to finland instead

can someone explain the antwerp meme for once? was there a few months ago, asides from the main square and the area around the museum an de stroom this place is really shitty

I'll bite. Can you elaborate? You do not deliver a single argument in your verbal rampage.

Edinburgh is extremely effay

St Petersburg is also very effay

Gdansk too

Was in Warsaw recently and its not effay whatsoever

Dublin
Madrid
Toledo
Salamanca

I don't go to clubs to party all day and night. I don't like the sort of people in Berlin, they're creepy and weird.

I'm English. Most if not all of paris' attractions are free for EU citizens under 26. Most things are cheap compared to London, where I live, bar the food.
People who think anywhere else in Europe can compare to Paris obviously haven't travelled.
Especially if you're into fashion, there is not a more stylish set of people on the planet. Literally everyone in Paris is chic.

Cud. Again clubs aren't about how long they're open for. The people are better and the atmosphere in Parisian clubs isn't so fucking rancid as they are in Berlin. Just trashy freaks throwing themselves around. I really do not like Berlin.
Or Frankfurt.

I'm a Londoner.

Copenfagens always my favorite, it's cozy and everyone dresses well, plus Danish people are super friendly.

hahhaa false

also a student city so filled to the brim with young people

Every single guy here wears the same outfit every day, it's like no one even cares about how they look
Pretty boring

Not sure if I just live in a shitty part of germany

>Fucking city filled with subhuman sandniggers and a lot of uneducated lower class.
If you see them, it means you are one of them.

t. a wiener

I'm moving to Hamburg, but I've never been. What should I expect?

this

Thanks for that 3000 x 4000 pic user really helped me to understand the city beter :)

this.

maybe just an actual French person? Go back playing minecraft

All true, although I'd hate to go out with you in Paris. We'd prolly end up in one those shitty clubs in rive gauche or champs-élysées that are filled with bad music and uninteresting people that are happy to pay 12 euros for a small beer.
I'd rather go to a club that's filled with good music and interesting people that are not happy, but willing to pay 12 euros for a beer because of moment.

Budapest is nice but Prague is more Veeky Forums.
Shame it's plagued with too many tourists and grafitti.

I've been there twice and It wasn't bad, a lot of Germans like it better than Berlin which I don't really understand, but I only really got a glimpse. I've there's a cool scene that's more underground. Tonnes of immigrants.

*I've heard
ugh I'm tired

The good parts of Amsterdam

London, Paris and Milan where actual fashion events happen and where actual clothing stores exist. These are the only two places where fashion matters.

I mean three but suck my cock

lmao all this Ameritard giving their opinion on European cities after visiting for couple of days.seriously fuck off

1) Mogadishu
2) Dhaka
3) Ankara
4) Islamabad
5) Riyadh

Paris is great if you like muslims, graffiti and the smell of piss
Berlin is great if you like muslims, graffiti and the antifa

Smell of piss and antifa are quite the same.

Fahrst du leicht nur mit deinem Privatchauffeur herum? Bonzenschweine aus Döblingbling sind auch nicht gerade angenehmere Zeitgenossen.

>vienna
>affordable

its objectively one of the most expensive cities in europe and maybe the world.

nice to see your parents supporting you though.

Germany has the best clubs in the entire world. If you've never entered Tresor or Berghain you shouldn't even be allowed to discuss this. Paris a shit. There's not a single good techno musician and you know it.

I don't care about clubs I want to live in a cozy city

Well, there's few but nothing compared to Germany. Although best ones are definitely not from Berlin. Fortunately there's a lot more to life than techno.