What should I do with all these coinz?

What should I do with all these coinz?

The second bitcoin halving is July 10

If you had 205 bitcoins, what would you do?

Lend them out

2 chicks at the same time

Why give them away when the price is going to at least double in the next six months

Keep in mind one single bitcoin is worth $460 as I type this

If I have 205 things worth 460 each, how much of thing do I have

What should I do with all these coins

>nocoiners will argue bitcoin isn't real money

No coiners are like delusional sjw anti white male cucks, superior thing in front of face, it must be oppressing us! Let's enforce affirmative action quotas!

Lol, all the kike judges and Jews in the media can't steal my bitcoins

Why are Jews so afraid of bitcoin?

HahahhahhHahahHah no. Buy ethereum my friend and then buy DAO.

Bitcoin halving is a myth.

Why do nocoiners shy away from threads Iike this?

Should I post the suicide hotline for you?

I've been. Buying bitcoin since 2012 and I've never bought an altcoin. Daily reminder any coin that's not bitcoin is a scam

No one has any suggestions for what to do with my bitcoins, I guess they're worthless. Fuck it

Post your bitcoin address and I'll give .25 bitcoins each address

14emzVK8bwoxQUgEjcHMjCdU8iQzLw6khp
Thanks senpai

16nubtrtfStDVhUmqzQT93LG8FKXGMXBZZ

No, prove you're at least 30 years old and in need of some extra cash

Then I will absolutely send you bitcoins, I'll never spend my 205 bitcoins

No wait here's a time machine I'm going back to 1996 when I was only 13 years old and all the bitches in my class will easily suck my dick

Fuck it see ya

OK, I'm sitting here in 1996 bill Clinton is president 9/11 hasn't happened marilyn manson is pretty big, somehow I still have access to my bitcoins what should I do?

Lol all the girls in my class want to suck my cock

They think I'm 13 but I'm really 33 Hehe

Don't tell them

This is the average girl who wants to blow me

She thinks I'm 13 but I'm really 33

She doesn't know about my time machine

Should I take advantage of her?

Oh my god all I had to say was you look really pretty today

God damn living in 1996 as a 13 year old who is really 33 is awesome

We dont have cell phones but she gave me her address

Should I ride my bike to her house? Her parents are gone, on vacation

Fuck it I'm riding my bike to her house right now, she said she loves listening to marilyn Manson but didn't want to admit to her classmates

Don't even ask me how I'm posting on Veeky Forums from 1996, you wouldn't understand

Not unless you're getting more bitcoins for taking advantage of her.
If her parents are gone for the night maybe I can be your boyfriend for the night

1CdLYuptisRAuE5nckYsL9d63o5HgoTbm3

Lol

I think you're having a meltdown senpai

Buy ethereum before your mental health is negatively affected

I am scared and confused.

I just arrived at her house, oh god, it's really 1996, I'm only 13 years old but really 33, I'm about to knock on a beautiful 13 year old girls door, oh my god

Should I tell her I'm really a bitcoin nerd 33 yr old from the future?

13ALDg7hSmjUQSnJrD9qKphSF69zvatA21

Oh my god I knocked on her door and invited me in

She's wearing these Adorable tight short shorts

Seeing her braces in her mouth nearly made me cum on the spot

Oh god she has no idea I'm really a 33 year old man from the future, she thinks I'm her 13 year old classmate, oh god I think she's horny

Oh god she said I was acting "creepy" for no reason after I said she wSlas the hottest girl in our class

I told her not to worry that I was from the future, I was a rich 33 year old with 205 bitcoins, she asked me "what the hell is bitcoin" and why are you pretending to be a guy in his 30s

Oh god I'm losing my ability to post from 1996 to 2016 what should I do?

She totally believed my story that I was a rich bitcoin dude from the future!

She totally bought my story about my time machine!

Oh my god, what should I do?

Hi Sam

Hold on a minute, let me attempt to take a picture of this girl in 1996 and somehow transmit it to 4channers in 2016

Wait...I think that did it!

Yeah, take a look at my girlfrieind i 1996 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, she knows knowing about cell phones or bitcoin!!

I can so easily take advantage of this little bitch!

I suggested we listen to Marilyn Manson "portraight of an american family" but she doesn't have that CD and youtube or bittorent isn't invented yet so good thing I brought plenty of cash with me!

I told that little 13 year old bitch to hop on my bicycle, we're going to the mall!

We're at the mall now and i've been sneaking ass grabs of her this whole time and she's been pretending not to noticed and i've got enough pre-cum in my shorts to sink a small country

We walked in the mall and all the older guys are staring at her ass, it's no surprise, young teen girls are the best lovers

(dont be shocked, even though im posting from 1996, I know that Donald Trump is the next president of the USA)

We're in the CD store and it's packed because even Napster hasn't been invented yet, mp3s aren't very popular...

We walk over to the Rock section and I notice all the guys in the store are trying to avoid staring at my 13 year old girlfriends ass, it's so fucking hot

She notices the Manson album as I "accidentally" fall over myself and grab her ass "accidentaly" and I say "yeah fucking A man that's it dude grab that shit"

As she grabs the Marilyn Manson "portraight of an american family" album from the shelf I "accidently" reach out and grope her 13 year old tits

She says "waht the fuck is the matter with you?" as I watch all the guys in the store take out their cocks and start jerking off

They ask me I'm the Bitcoin Messiah From the Future and I tell them I am

The get on their knees and ask me for .0000000000001 bitcoin each.

I promise to give them .0000001 bitcoin each but only if my 13 year old beauty here will suck me off in front of them

She immediately understands how important I am and that I am a traveller from the future, gets on her knees, and puts her mouth over my cock.

Every man in the store starts jerking his cock watching me get blown by this little underage cock slut

Pedocoin™

Well my little underage cock slut has been blowing me for about 5 minutes now, and every guy in the store has taken his cock out'

Ive invited them over to cum on my little underage cock whore

She'd already had a couple loads dumped on her head

As she's blowing me she mumbles "oh god...Mr. Bitcoin Messiah from the Future...if you give me .00002 bitcoin i'll let you cum on my braces"

Being a 205 Bitcoin holder, I realize .000002 bitcoin is nothing to me so I immediately agree a blow my load in her underage mouth, meanwhile all the men around me start cuming on her head

She asks me "why don't you post a picture of me getting 10 different cum shots from older men in this cd store?"

I tell her that the future is filled with fat old jewish feminists really angry that no men want them anymore and if I posted you getting bukkaked I could get V&

so is he actually giving away coins or just shitpost like a god?

1L31vh9K4uuYBMjbXRXcJBaqtqshQs6b5a

thanks m8

Well my little 13 year old cock tease from 1996 Has taken about 15 cum-shots to her face from everyone in the CD-store.

I owe her .00002 bitcoin and the rest of the CD store patrons .000006 bitcoin.

When I tell them the future price of bitcoin they immediately whip out their cocks again and ask to cum on my girlfriend one more time.

I agree and my 13 year old girlfriend in 1996 gets on her knees, opens her mouth with her braces wide open and 10 different guys cum on her mouth

When they're done they thank god for Bitcoin and the Time Traveller who let them dump their horny cocks in my little underage sluts mouth

lol

All I can think about

is wahtever

This forum is gook moot controlled

I feel asamed

FUCK YOU!

YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO OWN BITCOIN

call the suicide hotline

0x72Cd5db1Eb31E2e43c3ae97964f8aE77C1325183

thank you based time traveller

>you will never live in an age where 14 year old girls /dont/ run away terrified when you start making small walk with them

Thanks Obama

Trump will encourage teen girls to suck the cocks of every 30 something male

A reason to live!

1996?

You thr?

Well after owning my 1995 underage slut I'm back in 2016 and I realized some faggot is dropping his dog off at my house in about an hour so instead of going to to bed im just going to pretend i wasn't alive.

and dip my balls on your sleeping faces

And cum on your sleeping daughers faces hehe

13QXaP7FyaFAqKRVRKkiiQAoXnSuBs3Kty

I would buy 5 BTC of ETH, put 150 in cold storage, and lend 50.