Cuck < Racism

>Wanting your children to have nappy hair and ashy skin
not effay

>implying my beautiful mixed children are going to be caught ashy or nappy

Personal feelings aside I think she looks nice in an alcoholic kind of way

i wouldnt say she is really Veeky Forums, but she is a qt

>not proud of your traditions
not effay

Memes show a lack of creativity and inability to think for oneself.

>being proud of a tradition of oppression

xD

Idk who you are but you're awesome, man

>oppression
Nice buzzword

>watching a parade

wow great tradition glad this got preserved

/pol/'s problem is now everyone's problem

who

/pol/ was created because Moot wanted to sell Veeky Forums or get investors and he realized deleting /new/ was a terrible mistake.
Everything in /pol/ used to be a feature of every board because /pol/ users are simply Veeky Forums users. This is the site where you go and say nigger.
Your POV is outdated. Moot isn't even here for you to do his bidding for no reason.

Cottonmouth was infinately more Veeky Forums not to mention Matt Murdock when he wears a suit

>/pol/ was created because Moot wanted to sell Veeky Forums or get investors and he realized deleting /new/ was a terrible mistake.

what?

He deleted /new/ because having a board filled with people talking about gassing Jews and hanging blacks was a liability in terms of trying to get normies interested in buying or selling this place.
But he forgot that /new/ itself was a containment board. Blatant racism spread across Veeky Forums like the old days.

So he knew he had to make a new /new/ but instead he called it "politically incorrect" because that gave him some deniability. He could say it was satire or not serious. It's different to have someone say nigger on Comedy Central than it is on CNN, right?

no , bad squat posture

fixed that for you

actual r/thedonald revisionism. i'm sorry that /pol/ couldn't handle their shit and that they managed to attract so many normies/redditors. i'm sorry that you can't see that too

>>>/tumblr/
White societies are the least oppressive in history. If your post isn't bait, I'll unironically buy a one way ticket to any POC country of your choice so you can live in paradise

Tell us what really happened, great sage.

yes because context is everything, in the year 2020 - 3 you can't take anything at face value or your become a terrible ideologue with an incredibly fucked up government

why are you like this user, your parents just want you to come downstairs and be a part of society, we don't know what you mean you talk about saving western civilization from the cucks

>Cottonmouth

100% this.