Tell my why I shouldn't bleach my hair

Tell my why I shouldn't bleach my hair

cause your face is probably ugly

i mean, you might pull it off

it'll be expensive and take a long time to get right if you've got dark hair but otherwise go ahead

stop seeking validation from strangers on a Tibetan painting forum

Tru

Will do long term damage to your hair, if you do do it get it professionally done or you will fuck your hair up or burn your face.

Wait what kinda damage are we talking about? And yeah I'll get it done by a pro because anything that'll make my hair white is scary

Is this the best way to cut bleached hair?

my hair is a decent length, should i cut it short first and then bleach or bleach it now? its at the tip of my nose

bleach first

Definitely black first

Bleach* fucking autocorrect

i bleached my hair and hate it now, how long till it turns natural color again without cutting or coloring?

fpbp

um.. I got some bad news for you buddy

Stay gold ponyboy

In order to bleach hair, layers of the hair fibre are basically broken down. Your hair will be thinner and more susceptible to breaking. You may also find that your scalp is more sensitive/burnt.

That's not that bad considering my head of hair is THICC. I mean no permanent damage, right? heh-heh

Figure out what the coloring of your skin / eyes are first before bleaching. Platinum usually looks best on people with cool tones, if you have super warm undertones (red, yellow, orange) it won't look great. Also remember to use a toner (a purple conditioner). That will help you keep a nice color, instead of the gross straw color most people with dark hair get. If your hair is brown-red, there's a fair chance you'll end up with the milk-tea color Japanese people get when they bleach.

it ruins your hair.

It will certainly not stay thicc and if the bleach damages the follicle it could legitimately take years to repair.

pls what say it straight

P E R M A N E N T

the bleach is supposed to go into your MOUTH, not into your HAIR

>Will do long term damage to your hair
uhh hair grows and you cut it who cares if the white hair is "damaged" kek are you an idiot, lad?

I recently got my hair colored and bleached. i wanted grey but i got a good looking blonde

How was it? I'm thinking about it too but don't wanna fuck my shit up or have to pay a shit ton for it.

he looks like a lesbian