New Hair General

New Hair General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShI6axFfqj4&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/soccer-mom/

Had same waist length hair hair for the last five years. I really wanna go short but too beta to take the plunge. Effay recomdation?

nightmare fuel

fuck me that face blur is frightening

C'mon mate, it's not that frizzy

Yeah, but one you kinda wanna bang

jesus christ how horrifying

why did u edit it like this, its making me feel itchy aaaa

Should i keep my hair like this? Or what hairstyle do you recommend me?

Also, would a product like suavecito pomade be useful to me?

post more angles

Sorry but you aren't allowed to cut off more than like, 6 inches of that. It's too nice.

I only got those two atm

Go a little shorter on the sides, other than that I like it.

Less Spooky Version. I wanna chop this off but too beta to be sure, effay halp pls

it looks really good the way it is. That's just my opinion though. If you're thinking of cutting it make sure you have a certain look in mind. You could certainly crop it to shoulder length if you felt comfortable with that. Just my opinion though, take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks for the honest opinion! I like how it looks right now, I've just had the exact same hair for the better part of a decade. I have something like this in mind.

I had long hair like yours, got it cut to collar bone length, I had a keratin treatment too.
Don't go to a cheap hairdresser. Research and find the best skilled one u can afford.

I think it would look great if I'm honest. If you want a change that's the one you should go for.

Not really sure what to do with my hair, I'm thinking of just getting a buzzcut

what a horrifying image

What should I do to my hair?

there is nothing you can do
just cut off your head

It's badly cut the way it is. It doesn't have a clear part, doesn't frame your face and the layers are so heavy that they weigh your hair down (hence why you have to flip your hair from side to side). The ends do not look very healthy. Get something that frames your face and consider getting a colour glaze to add dimension. Everything below your shoulders looks like dead weight to me.

Color glaze?

You have a long face, so you'll probably want a style with something on the sides to even you out a bit. Your face has great simetry so a lot of stuff will work.

love your hair the way it is, but you could pull this of. Just be awar that the angle this photo taken makes it look longer than it actually is, could turn out really boyish in a front angle

I appreciate the advice, it's actually a bit longer than it does in the pic, going down to about my waist when it's straighted. I'm nervous about looking kinda boyish if I go short because I'm very tall

Did I fuck up by getting my hair cut shorter?

Lil bit

I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by something on the sides.

Whatever you get, just make sure that there's some balance :) I think a style that would round out your face would really flatter your features.

that hairstyle is cute

I'm getting a haircut today and need suggestions ASAP. I know fuk all about hair cuts

Ooh, you could pull off a young decaprio

Doesn't it require a lot of hair care to maintain? I'm a lazy fk and was thinking short taper so I can have a messy top and clean shaved sides

Fuck. I miss being able to style my hair.

Nowadays my hairline has receded to the point I can't do much with it

Hi Veeky Forums I've got all this hair and I have no idea what to do with it, I'm thinking of going to the barber this week. I only recently started giving a fuck about my hair I'm a total noob to this so any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

You look like an untrustworthy guy from the front and like a quite polite dude from the side. Id say since u have a long face dont push your hair up like that, instead maybe push it more to the side and let your sides, mainly the upper half of your sides, grow a bit longer and have it tapered. You look good either way tho but this might add to your profile

Would dying my hair a lighter blonde ruin it?

Considering just shaving it all off

is it just me or is that eyebrow oddly long

so ive had this hairstyle literally forever and people always tell me they like it but id honestly appreciate some anonymous feedback on it. i may possibly change it if i get some good ideas

Maybe it's the angle?

desu it looks a little lank and lifeless...try a shorter, more volumous cut

So I should shape them is what you're saying

yea it makes your head look long as fuck but your facial features are good so nobody will be paying attention to your hair

just pointing it out, you can do what you want with them

no, you look better
your nose looks smaller

do you happen to have any pictures for reference?
i dont really want to cut it too short

yes

I agree with the other user, in that something quite short would look really good

don't cut it off
don't ever blur your face like that again

Not the other user but the shoulder length would be nice if you dont want to chop it all off. You can still wear a ponytail and if you dont like it itll grow back pretty quickly

Cmon guys I need suggestions!

what are you talking about

her hair looks really voluminous and healthy plus her color is perfect, vibrant yet natural.

Who here buzzed

How do I get my hair like this?

Hideous fuck

Nah it's cute

posted in the last thread, but I think it was already at bump limit. Can figure out what kind of face I have and whether or not my style works.
I was thinking about growing it out longer on top and having it cut shorter on the sides, but idk if I have the face and build for it.

depending on your facial features this could actually be pretty good

less fake tan, less orange filter lmao

Go full slav and get a bowl cut,
Wear high designer shit, tell females youre rich and fuck many of them, attend fashion shows and become a millionare you got this

As a young white male, I admire lil yatchy's hair, and would like to try it on, could this ever work out?

youtube.com/watch?v=ShI6axFfqj4&index=1

Doubt it

>Tfw I keep struggling to maintain a decent-looking hair at mid length

I don't know if I'm retarded or I'm doing something wrong but I usually try to wash my hair every three days and right after I let it dry and style it, it looks as if someone had just beat/fucked me with a rake.

Do take into account that I usually put on some conditioner on it and it feels like it didn't do anything.

If this helps, I have natural wavy hair so I've always heard about the "it requires more hydration" meme but I don't know if that's true.

Hol up, I think I've seen you before. [spoiler]Where are you from?[/spoiler]

i'm sorry no

What sort of hairstyles work well with oval-ish faces. Getting my hair cut tomorrow and I want to try something new

Wow that song is just awful

Can't decide if I should keep my hair black or bleach and then dye it a very light blonde (maybe almost platinum).

My natural hair colour is a light brown but I've always found it to be too dull, I had it copper red before but it really didn't suit me.

I'm indecisive about the two polar opposites because I think my hair being black makes my skin look a lot paler, which I think is good because it tends to get red easily.
But I've always been curious about blonde and think it would make my eyes stand out more (blue). I don't want to ruin my hair for nothing and would love some user opinions.

Joliet central

This is my totally natural hair, should I keep growing out or cut it down?

style/texture is natural, not colour. I bleached it a few weeks ago from dirty blonde

Been there, done that.

My hair has always been incredibly bad until this past year and sounds a lot like your situation.

Some times would be:
1. Stop using heat, or keep it at a minimal; try to find styles that can keep it looking put together (braid, bun, etc). I know it's hard but it works better if your hair is longer since it will be more weighed down than shorter hair.
2. Cut off the dead split ends. It doesn't have to be all of it up to your ear, but the less split ends you have, the more full your hair will be since it's all leveled.
3. DO take vitamins, I found salmon pills to be great for my hair and nails so try those out and see how your roots feel (won't make a difference to old hair, just new hair growing in).
4. Don't brush your hair when it's wet and try to keep brushing to a minimum. Fine hair is more susceptible to breakage but also don't brush it when it's half dry.
5. Try to keep brushing to a minimum. Don't tug harshly on the hair or literally pull knots apart. My hair is naturally wavy and I've found that if I brush it, it will get a "poof" to it so I don't brush it until right before I shower to get out the lose hairs.
6. After you get out of the shower or bath, push the hair back gently with a towel so it's all out of your face and dry it by twisting the hair or squeezing it with the towel or over the sink/shower/tub. If you tussle it all over the place, it's obviously going to get shaken up and damaged. Once you're done, part your hair where you please and push down on both sides so the hair dries in the way you want it to.
7. Try to keep hot water to a minimum and if not, use cold water (or as cold as is comfortable to you) to wash over your hair before you step out of the shower or bath. Cold water will close the hair cuticles and leave your hair much shinier and softer than hot water will.

Good luck.

I have a receding hairline, but a long and squarish face so I don't think shaving it would look any better than some hair style that works with the hairline. Any advice? When I was younger I always kept it pretty long and I recently let it grow out again but in it's current state it looks pretty bad and makes me look 10 years older in photos.

Is there a good website/chart for pairing up hair and beard styles? Not face shapes - I've found no shortage of those.

Help, going to barbers in about an hour. Heart shape face, average/long-ish lenght-- what's a safe bet? Thinking short sides and back (thick hair), and swept back front...?

Shoulder length would be nice

Hey wait a sec... I know you!

Been getting a lot of mixed suggestions, some say cut it short but a lot of others really want me to keep it
What do I do? Some short hair inspo wouldn't hurt

yea she was complaining about the circles under her eyes

grow it out boi

crew cut

Your curtains remind me a bit of vagina lips.

damn you look strange and cute at the same time.

you looked slightly better before but i still would fuck

hot

>tfw no wojak gf

best combo tbqhfamalang

try caesar cut? I'm not sure how it would fit you but it might?

what should i do with my fugly hair anons? i was thinking of cutting it short. i have tons of broken? short hairs as you can see which bother me a lot. my hair is quite thin and this is my natural colour, i have never dyed it

would this haircut work irl if you arent an asian male

anyone have any real life examples so i dont walk into with an anime photo and show more of my autism.

please help I havent gotten a haircut or a trim in a year.

you should be my fugly haired gf

thats hot af

What should I do with this? Tired of bangs in my eyes, but I get compliments from women about how nice my hair looks longer, so I dunno what kind of compromise I could pull off.

I'm good at this.

>My current hair

gunna get a haircut today cause im tired of it, its all fucked up and has stopped growing from the split ends, tried to dye it blonde but am now just a ginger fag....any suggests on what to get? i was thinking like a 5 fading into 6 on back/sides then leaving like 5 inches on top?