Does more money really mean more problems?

Does more money really mean more problems?

Bigger problems (potentially), but less of them. How many people did you see cry in Bentleys?

It all depends on how you view money.

If I gave you $10,000 and you squander it all on stupid shit, then I can pretty much guarantee you will do the same if I give you $10,000,000.

No.

Why do a lot of people spout this bs?

>How many people did you see cry in Bentleys?

This right here.

More unliquifyable assets, higher potential mass depreciation.

Do you cry in your 94 Honda Civic hatchback?
-No, because nobody sits in their fucking car crying, and if they do they wouldn't in an area where they can be seen by you neckbeards

No.
What some people just can't handle is the realization that everything they ever wanted doesn't even make them really happy

LOL youre an idiot, consider an hero.

I've always maintained that if I were to get a large windfall I would hire an accountant because I suck at managing money.

It's pretty easy. Whenever you spend money think this "How does it gain me more money or can I at least return it for the same value?" If it's only loss don't buy unless absolutely necessary like food and insurances and shit

It means less problems

Which works just fine for right now because the most I've ever had was 30k but if for whatever reason 5 million dropped in my lap, that would be a whole other ballgame, you know?

You won't have to worry about living on the street, or being a complete failure in your family's eyes. But you'll run into more problems with family coming and trying to guilt trip you for money, or ex-coworkers cutting your breaks.

Just keep that mentality. With 5 million you can easily live of returns from stocks or buy real estate and shit.
Especially with that much money it's easier to make more money because basic needs don't fall into your weight anymore

Of course fucking not. Most people's problems are caused by lack of money.

Its just something poorfags say to themselves before they go to bed to make life more tolerable.

Not really, just put it in safe investments and live life unlike wagecucks.

More money is only more problems if you are doing something stressful & risky.

I guess that makes sense but for some reason it just feels like it would be different.

For example, I have always purchased my vehicles used. Cash down, no monthly payments, no interest, and I can sell at any time. But if I had 10X the amount of money to budget for a vehicle is buying new outright the same? I have no way to know because I don't have the experience.

Mike Tyson pls go

I'd say better "More Money Different Problems".

And since they are different problems, you won't be as experienced as dealing with them so that'll give you stress. You need to learn new things and the consequences of a fuck-up are higher.

Only for uneducated or stupid people who aren't familiar with how to handle a sudden burst of cash like most lottery winners and athletes.

Mo Money Mo Problems is a phenomenal song that has withstood the test of time. I was just blasting it the other day, that beat is an all-time classic.

hahahaha

omg who told you that? do you even have a brain cell? essentially every tangible problem you'll ever face has money itself as the solution

HAHAHAHA , holy shit is this what poor people are telling each other now?

cognitive dissonance knows no bounds!

I used to sit and stare in my '92 corolla.
I wasn't crying. I was just early and very tired. There was lot of shit going on. I wasn't crying.

As others say, different problems,

Not having a permit to build a condo or a hotel, and have 20 million dollar investment at risk is a huge problem, not kniwing if you are going to eat tomorrow, is a problem, but doesnt look as bad, nit having money for your son surgery, is a bigger problem than any of those

Poor people tend to be poor for a reason. Middle class people given a large sum of money are slightly less likely to create problems for themselves given that money.

It's more about the people and the people they attract that makes money bad for them. Crabs in a bucket.