Why do Americans dress like little kids?

Why do Americans dress like little kids?

Good question

Americans are immature in general. They take everything to the extreme whether it be their identity politics or their lifestyle. When I visited America a lot of the public were grossly overweight and their culture from what I picked up was uninviting and intense.

what do you wear in hot summer climate, cunt?

most of those are completely fine when it's hot out

Exactly. It's fucking hot here. I have to choose between bad fashion and heat stroke.

Euro guys who don't give a fuck about fashion dress like this, too. This depends more on the attitude rather than nationality.

Linen shirts
Cotton pants
Leather shoes

Go wear polyester somewhere else

I was gonna guess these were Australians...
You could say the same thing about any nationality though.

The shortest one is 6'2 kek

You could start off with shorter shorts

that would be gay, american men are not gay, except for the gay ones

>american men are not gay

Literately full of fags, when I visited America, CA I swear ever guy was a fag or had a camp accent. Plus your toughest men, the prisoners rape each other ahah xD

Linen wrinkles
Cotton doesnt dry fast enough
Leather shoes are too heavy

Why are you such a try hard?

The only guys I've seen dress like this are actual MtnDew-guzzling neckbeards

yeah that's generally accurate. what part of our great county did you visit?

jesus christ look at all those flat feet

They are past the age of giving any fucks and wear what's comfortable

you guys ready for some american girl vibes?

>uninviting and intense
only to the weak

GO BUCKEYES

because women make it so that they can.

those guys probably slay pussy.

it's mostly short azian effeminate men who dress well and are into fashion and they have trouble with women.

why are there so many of these girls

i fucking hate them

Those are the Gronkowskis, they're probably the dumbest family in America, they don't represent us all

Lack of taste is just part of Americana.

Shit genetics is all they've got

All look like friendly Chads who've slain more women than dollars your Ramones cost kek.

Nothing wrong with shorts and tees. OP means the gross ass basketball shorts, hideous shirts, baggy cargo shorts, and 3rd grade tier footwear

Yeah unlike europeans, who definitely dress well

>intense
Fuckin A

Wow
Waitto piggus arr rook same

>shorts below the knee

too accurate

Is Ohio State really popular in America?

how else could you bro-adcast to all your bros that you arent a gay cock sucker fag. Anyone who wears shorts above the knee is obviously looking to get their ass slammed

Somehow? Idk how this makes sense to some people. Its like just a written fact to some people about fucking fabric length?

Okay I do want to get slammed in the ass by a muscular 6'2 tall American hunk but that's not the reason why I never wear shorts below the knee

Two things that are completely unrelated

I was in Columbus for a concert a few months ago, and saw maybe two people wearing obvious OSU shit.

This. How hard was that to take away from the post?

No, he just means basic college girls dress like this in general here. Replace the OSU stuff with any school, or regular clothes, and you have every basic white girl age 18-30

>European dressing the same way still looks 10 times better

truly best continent

>found the slope

Because American masculinity is trash

europoors don't realize how hot and sunny it is in the usa

manlets raging hard

>ITT americans getting overly mad and just proving everyone else's point that americans are over the top and childish

I'd still rail all of them given the chance

>why are you such a try hard
do you know what board you're on?

It's a college in Ohio. Its the biggest college in the state and like most states the biggest college has the most fans or people who wear the apparel. I went to ohio state. I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

It's comfy and we don't give a fuck. We're all so affluent so we don't have to dress up and pretend like we are.

Why do Europeans spend so much on clothes, like a bunch of niggers wearing Gucci but not having proper plumbing

Why you hef to be mad

>hating on the absolute pinnacle of masculinity

also effay as fuck

>what do you wear in hot summer climate, cunt?

Uhmm.... Something more effay? Contratry to popular belief, summer is a very Veeky Forums season.

>most of those are completely fine when it's hot out

No they are not and you should leave this board

>I have to choose between bad fashion and heat stroke.

Kek. Why not choose between bad fashion, good fashion and a heat stroke

not if you understand the difference in fabrics, cuts and styles
I wore a long sleeve jacket in 80+ F temperature. I also wear long sleeve dresses as well as jean pants in the summer.

>Anyone who wears shorts above the knee is obviously looking to get their ass slammed

Oh America, why do your people have to fulfill every single cliché

Absolutely!

triggered mongrel subhuman Americuck lmao..Whats's next?I am a nigger,abdul?

Try that in 100 degree heat.

>t. Southern Californian

If you dont live in a blue zone youre NOT white.

>guess it was Australians
>picture has Rob Gronkowski
Come on man

What's so wrong with the Gronkowski's they seem pretty dope to hang with?

>leather shoes
>in the summer

Holy fuck, that sounds awful. Minnesota summers are too rough for that shit brah.

What do you mean? My ancestors came from a blue zones. Of course I'm white.

You don't live in a hot place if you think leather shoes and cotton pants are acceptable to trudge around all day in

I wear leather boots in high 40C heat no problem.

t. Australian

If you're not dressed well for the weather you will be seen as a fucking weirdo anyway. It's a lose-lose situation, dumb fuck.

id fuck all of them

RM Williams all day erry day

I live in Australia, I know for a fact that you can not look retarded while dressing for hot weather.

they are so displeasing to look at

why do I find this so comfy

i live in europe and i swear i've never seen a guy dressed like pic related

tfw when living in light blue blob in in southern sweden. just kill me there is no sun

>judging America based off of one state, let alone California
It is the most faggy, liberal and brown state there is

What exactly do you know about hot summer fucker?

I live 45°+ every summer.

Still doesn't explain why your prisoners rape each other like a bunch of fags

These could easily pass for Europeans.

Maybe in germany or scandivanian countries where 90% of the population is autistic. Doesn't happen in France of Italy though.

pants above the ankle

australia

Especially those who suffer from midlife crisis and feel like they're 18 again.

>Cotton pants
>Leather shoes
lmao is this bait?

pants above the ankle

Yeah I hear the latest French fashion is wearing a truck of peace for a hat.

Class is for men.

I'm more amazed at how tall they look, they don't seem to be manlets... probably some kind of trick on perspective or something.

What is linen?

No wonder you manchildren gotta wear shorts because they are made of polyester which doesn't breath at all.

>Cotton pants
hahahahahahahahaa

capitalism

walmart for clothes
subway or food

these are extremes but every company is aiming towards their business practices for efficiency while trying to disguise it through marketing.

cant donk the gronk

Are you severely autistic, 8 years old or a severely autistic 8 year old?

>linen wrinkles

Ok. Weird but sort of ok, if we're being very forgiving.

>Too heavy?

What the fuck

>Doesn't dry fast enough?

Have... Have you never, you know, done your laundry? Do you eat on paper plates because you don't want to wait for your dishes to dry?

German tourists and swedes from Dalarna or like, Gränna, perhaps, but the worst dressed scandinavians or germans usually look better than your average American. I'd love to see how an american teenager - judging by this place someone who sticks the tip of his dick out of his trouser's waistline everytime he is close to a woman - would handle being in Berlin or Stockholm. Copenhagen and Oslo as well. Hell, even the chavs of the UK dress well compared to the Average American Male.

>Not wearing linen shorts

I'm more pissed that there are cunts wearing shoes, and going barefoot in the same picture.

>naked
>effay

choose one

post an alternative faggot, instead of talking shit.

You guys are fucking PUSSIES, holy shit. I live in a part of Texas where it is routinely over 100 degrees Fahrenheit during the summer and I wear tailored black jeans and black leather western boots.
I hardly even sweat if I'm not out for over an hour. Dressing for comfort or whatever is so gay. Also I would get raped by mosquitos if I didn't have my legs covered.

The big baggy basketball shorts are distinctly Yank. Australians have really short shorts

America is the only country i've been to that prides itself on being uneducated and stupid.

Other countries I've visited in my life seem to have an intellectual zeitgeist that everyone sort of aspires to.

in America it's a race to the bottom

As an observational american, I can see your point. I never realise how childish we dress, Its LMAO funny.

collared shirts can be pretty comfy and classy