Get a job

>Get a job
>Indeed reviews don't look so good

What do?

bump

Didn't you investigate this beforehand? Glassdoor sometimes has good company reviews too.

If you've already signed on, I'd say just go for it and see what you think.

>He got a job without knowing what it was

Hey at least you're doing better than the cucks who can't find one.

I'm just worried, idk tho. People complain about some pretty insignificant things I guess ;-;

>Hey at least you're doing better than the cucks who can't find one

True

What are the reviews saying?

>>He got a job without knowing what it was

I commend the guy for going out into the world and jumping right in.

1000000x better than a welfare nigger

>1000000x better than a welfare nigger

Sometimes I wonder.

>Sometimes I wonder.

Don't be an ignorant welfare Nigger.

On welfare, you might be happy living in your neet squalor... but that's the best life you can possibly expect.

With an entry level job, your motivation is to work your way up to better paying jobs and live a better life.

If you're going to be a welfare nigger with no hopes or prospects of improving your life, you might as well just GIVE UP ON LIFE and overdose on some crack or some shit. do us all a favor.

Assuming this is an actual office job, and not some blue collar faggot shit:

Do whatever you can to get by and collect checks for as long as possible but do not emotionally invest yourself in the work. Brown-nose to bosses, whatever. Steal as much of their intellectual property as possible. Copy files onto flashdrives, screenshot documents if downloading them would leave a digital fingerprint.

Use this to learn more about how to do better in this job, and either become a freelancer or get a job elsewhere

>Steal as much of their intellectual property as possible. Copy files onto flashdrives, screenshot documents if downloading them would leave a digital fingerprint.

Isn't this illegal?

I literally turned down a pretty decent paying job in favor of a better lesser-paying one because of glassdoor reviews. Apparently it was high-stress, no way of moving up quickly, and a lot of overtime... everyone was unhappy.

When visiting the office it looked like it was one of cool startup places where everybody is relaxed so imagine that. Apparently "free food" was code for "just eat at your desks, slaves!"

Did not regret it one bit.

What's your point?

>Apparently it was high-stress, no way of moving up quickly, and a lot of overtime

Oh boy. Same here

Oh well better than nothing.

This. Negative attitude is responsible for 9/10ths of all negative reviews. If you work hard you can make it.

So since I have a negative attitude at work because I dont get paid OT, forced to do unsafe work and travel stupid distances which is all illegal. The rest of my coworkers and my boss just think im a complainer because they are willing to do that shit.

>Good wageslave! Don't complain about mistreatment! you should be willing to work any conditions with a smile on your face even if your boss stifles you on your paychecks!

exactly the fucking same boat Im in

if thats true its probably the best thing that old have happened to you. you can tell the owner your going to call the bbb unless things change. then you can blackmail them to do what you want. Unless you really need the job. then get another job lined up in case they fire you anyway. believe me this will work out well for you.

It's construction dude, I got laid off the instant they were slow. Nothing protecting us and Im in Canada

That sucks ass dude.

Are you working there or got laid off?(a little confused)

Maybe try complaining to labor board and while working there look for a new job so you can quit and get a smooth transition.

Construction can b rough, especially if they're not following normal procedures

most reviews are made by normies. as a robot, you probably want to work for a company with shitty reviews, like sears.

nah they just right down laid off due to lack of work without any intention of ever hiring me back. And theres no laws saying they have to hire me back. You can literally get rid of someone and hire a new person in their place the following week. Im currently in the process of getting my OT paid that I am owed but other than that theres nothing I can do and I can only hope that they dont talk shit about me to new potential employers.

write down*

Damn that sucks man.

>I can only hope that they dont talk shit about me to new potential employer

This is illegal. They are technically only allowed to say how long you have worked for, your responsibilities and when you stopped working there.

but I'm a little dubious as to whether these "laws" are actually followed properly.

>This is illegal. They are technically only allowed to say how long you have worked for, your responsibilities and when you stopped working there.
>but I'm a little dubious as to whether these "laws" are actually followed properly.

Thats the only thing, How would you ever know if they dont do this?

the problem is in my area is that majority of companies operate in this same manner and I can always go union but then you never have work because they cant compete with the companies who cut corners and treat their workers like shit

I love when a review is so blatantly negative because the person was at fault for being retarded and the company did nothing wrong. That said, good going, OP. Never ever in my life would I knowingly go into a job that was gonna be more shit than usual

>I love when a review is so blatantly negative because the person was at fault for being retarded and the company did nothing wrong

That's in some cases of coruse but when it's just plenty of reviews saying all more or less the same thing: "Overworked, little room for advancement, etc" it's pretty telling.

Ah well I'll do it anyways, if it's completely unbearable I could always quit. I'm not in slave labor.

good goy

This lmao.

>how dare you complain? YOU'RE SO ENTITLED, COME ON, WORK HARDER I'VE GOT MY EYE ON A NEW YACHT

>forced
Grow the fuck up faggot.

most people that work for him are in financial ruts and have no other choice lol. It's a scare tactic that makes people work for shit pay on the premises that they would lose their jobs and not be able to pay bills

Why is that?

I like eating at my desk though and don't mind over time if it's only in moderation.