Would you date a black girl Veeky Forums?

Would you date a black girl Veeky Forums?

Can black girls be Veeky Forumsshionable?

no

>Can black girls be Veeky Forumsshionable?
I don't know, was David Bowie effay?

here we go...

>literally 500 million black women current exist
>all of them unfashionable
>shiggy diggy

yes all the way

Black pussy honestly tastes different and smells different. Still good though

Every white boy should try black pussy at least once

Of course, they can. Now, can they compete with white and asians? No, not even close.

Wow really made me think.

Yes black girls can be effay. Literally anyone can be effay if they're skinny.

Also..already dating a mixed qt :^)

Black pussy is scary, first time I tried it felt weird

doesnt if Veeky Forums or not would wife in a heartbeat

Mulatto trash

Im asian and my last gf was black and she was crazy af

She use to do sets of push-ups before bed and her biceps were so pumped with veins. She was strong too threw me around like a paper doll when we argued

I don't recommend it

Topkek that sounds hilarious.

My current gf is blasian. She's this petite little thing with Asian features on bronze skin. She's got the softest voice and cooks/cleans my apartment without me saying word.

I think I'm gonna marry her brahs. She dresses like a basic white girl tfough. Definitely need to fix that.

Though**

>tfw no relateable mulatto gf to talk about our weird hair
What type of blasian?

t. Filipino nig

take off your VR goggles fag

no
they carry disease and their family is not worth having as in-laws

I'm Indian and I find black women so secy

Their chocolate skinned drake chocolate complexion reminds me of chocolate

I would sail the Pacific Ocean just to find a beautiful black queen I could take to India with me and marry

Can you fuccboiiz just shut the fuck up and keep posting 10/10 ebony qts. It's getting dark in here and I like it.

currently dating a black girl and this. her family is all shitty hypocritical bullies and garbage people

this

Black women are only for sex

If you wife one and have niglets that's on you big guy

Korean.
L E L
Good thing I'm not white :^)

t. Hispanic

White men are repulsed by black women

White guys rape plenty of women but when it comes to black women zero

It's because if a white man is gonna risk his life for pussy he's not risking it for a black woman

Black women ugly women

She doesn't look black and doesn't look appealing

>doesn't look black
? What else does she look like?
>doesn't look appealing
Wrong

She looks like she's made of plastic. Not my cup of tea

Eh, i can respect it.
Better?

is that just a filter or does she actually have a model train enthusiast airbrush her face every morning?

She looks ok, but do you really need randoms from the internet to approve of your girlfriend?

Looks like a filter but could've been for a photo shoot. I think she does print modeling or something. Her name is Jena Frumes
>implying I would ever post my gf on a Mongolian knitting forum

That's an actress user.

>girlfriend
lmao bruh if you cant look at that and see how dated it is you need to fucking go outside or get glasses or something

YAS

Nazi here. Basically I would cum in a decent looking girl of any race if you guarantee a clean bill of health, non-mutilated genitals and no pregnancy.
I'd advise you to look into the STD rates among American black women. You might trust a particular black thot but do you trust every man that has dumped in her?
Don't sleep with any without getting and STD test out of them. Even with a rubber there's ways to catch shit.

he married a somali, which are africans mixed with arabs, thus they have caucasian features

>Would you date a black girl Veeky Forums?
No. Not at all. Never.
I date for the long-term. I would never want to have little nappy-headed negroid mutts running around.

That being said,
Sure.

Do you think it's diet, genetic or hygiene practices?

The way I hear it black women like to douche their vaginas because they want to bathe in a way that lets them maintain hair weave more easily. And because they douche it kills the good bacteria in their pussies and lets the bad run wild, leading to "jungle funk."

What if I'm mixed??

>caucasian features
nice meme

not a meme, sorry you are ashamed of your genetics

friendly reminder that black chicks start taking dick before all other races

by 18 they're all used up and probably carrying around 4 kids

It's arguably racist when people say this, you know. Think about it.

You know this guy wants to believe that black mixes are not mixes, that they are just the best looking of pure blacks. Because he finds what are the actual pure blacks to be so repulsive he doesn't want to believe that is what they authentically look like.

And you know I am a Nazi and have seen pure blacks I'd love to fuck. But these non-racist guys they will post pic after pic of mongrels.

wut r statistical outliers

seem chill, would hang with

C-California?

in short, yes

she looks like that for a microsecond, then she looks like aunt jamima.

and she is just as annoying as ever.

no
yes

Bruh please stop, Somalis are not Africans mixed with Arabs.

having dated a black girl for several months, including countless showers, no. its easy enough to wash a vagina without getting your hair wet.
you look bad

yes they are you fucking rodent

prove it

We are all Africans, btw.