LIGHT WASH JEANS ARE THE BEST TYPE OF JEANS

LIGHT WASH JEANS ARE THE BEST TYPE OF JEANS

word, not shitty pre-distressed ones tho

yeah fuck distressed shit

where can you even buy light jeans that are distressed??

literally any fast fashion outlet. you're not trying very hard are you?

>fast fashion
it's all shit, why would i want to buy shitty jeans?

and 99% of them are distressed in one way or another

No, I'm pretty much doomed to wear black slims for life since any other color makes my legs look stunty and wide. Sucks to be a manlet.

black jeans are best jeans dw

Saint laurent Paris. For 600+ eur per pair.

Why are you guys arguing about colors? Is there something wrong about having multiple ones?

I have a pair of black jeans, a pair af dark blue jeans and a pair of light blue jeans.

They're all seemingly petty mined idiots, user. Addicted to making shitty threads.

saint laurent is my zara to be quite honest

Not if you're pasty pale and fair like me

>and 99% of them are distressed in one way or another
this is literally what you were asking for. i think you're confused.

tf kind of logic is this? is this why you Veeky Forumsgs all wear the same shit?

I agree though, black is the best color.
Probably because black is very versatile and goes well with pretty much every other color, so it's easy to make fits from.

black isnt even a color

nah
never hopped on this retarded ass trend
they ugly as shit

*aren't :^)

stretch your legs when you jack it it works pretty well

i got a new pair of acne tapered jeans but i need shoe recommendations please guys dont let me down im having a really hard time lifes hard please give me tips man please please im a man 5'10 about and 150 lbs if that helps i would prefer not white shoes as i'd feel uncomfortable

i recommend white shoes ! a nice common projects will go so good with your acne tapered jeans ! you will say "wow that common proejcts achilles looks so nice with my acne tapered jeans" you will be so happy !

thanks man i'll take that suggestion to heart! but guess what, there is a twist in the plot. i own a pair of white raf simons stan smith edition maybe i should pair that with some nice dark plaid socks that may be a good look thanks for the suggestion man!

...and no i didnt pay retail for the stans! im not that much of a dolt i got them for about $200 on sale from barneys!!!

thats a pretty damn good deal user. anyway i recommend margiela gats. go with everything. and i also like ur stan smith sock combo

I've always liked the margiela gats

you think classic color / low top?