Cool denim, horrible shoes combination

And horrible white shirt

I like your shoes.

get a ass

you were here yesterday/10

w2c?

Like a faggot

w2c pants

Improve shirt and shoes. Start doing some glute work immediately.

Red Wings are great shoes. People here putting them down are just reddit cuckholds that can't afford them.

nice Tbh

asses on dudes dont look good

like any other dressed by the internet workwear fag I've ever seen in my life

>People still replying to these threads

guessing you're an asslet? yes they do

big ass looks better than no ass

The boots are really nice. But, they add bulk to your feet which looks weird paired with your slim jeans.

I would get regular fit pants to balance this out.

denim is horrible
if it was hemmed to the right length it would be aight, but hes cuffin the shit, which looks horrible with the shitty americana :""""""selvedge""""""" denim

cuffing pants is so fucking gay.

like a pair of legs wearing jeans and some normal shoes

this is bland as fuck and there's nothing remarkable about it, why the fuck are you even posting it. I'd say post the whole fit if you wanted actual criticism, but it looks like you just have a white shirt which is just as bland.

Yeah, you probably look okay. Completely unremarkable.

>t. full rick beta manlets

*tips fedora gentlement.
Real men wear a suit with a fith watch.

He's got a point. A lot of the criticism is just backlash against "le reddit" fit because Redwings and jeans. It's not constructive. Saying "cuffs look bad" (they do here, but not always) or "selvedge is bad because workwear" is retarded.

The only person to make a decent point is the guy talking about proportions. He's right, the shoes are too bulbous and chunky for the pants he's wearing and the proportions are a little off. That's sometimes fine, but the boots in particular have a more laid back and non-aggressive personality so it just comes off as inauthentic.

Cuffs are nice with wider leg pants because they add visual interest and you can play with proportions instead of just having big blocks pooling at your feet. Speaking of pooling, if your jeans are long enough to cuff it's a more natural look. Here, they're just breaking up the clean lines and just look unnecessary.

Just a normal raw selvedge jeans. If you want to spend some more money, look for Japan Blue, Naked x Famous, Kings Of Indigo, Samurai Jeans, APC

Just bought a Japan Blue JB0601, completely contento and it looks like on OPs pic. 190 Euros though.

>The fucking red and white checkered background so that you have the full leddit workwear meme pallet but don't have to wear it all

Oh shit, actual feedback on Veeky Forums?