*yaaaawwwn*

*yaaaawwwn*

Good morning wagecuck!

Oh my it's not morning now is it? Right, right it's almost 2 pm on the East Coast. You're still at work for a few more hours before you have to sit in traffic to get back home to eat your disgusting frozen dinner and then try to get some shut-eye before another 12-hour day with no breaks tomorrow!

Anyways I just wanted to stop by to tell you to keep working hard. Your efforts are truly appreciated............ When I spend your tax dollars on my Steam game collection. KEK

most people dont work saturday

you with all your time, i'd hope youd at least get your trolling down right desu. i am disappointed, no tendies today

>most people dont work saturday

Oh sorry sorry, I wasn't aware. I don't have much experience with working, you see.

My freetime is mostly occupied, I must admit, my cognitive abilities have really gone downhill with all the partying I've been doing recently.

Thanks so much for all your hard work and contributions, however. I truly, deeply appreciate it.

I don't get these threads.

Unless you're a trust fund NEET, there's not much to do more than your average wagecuck. I suppose your schedule might be more free.

>Not getting welfare under one identity and working full time under another.

>2020
>90% of working class jobs have been replaced with robots
>mass imagination to America and Europe due to Isis raises unemployment
>government tries to make self employed master race pay for the NEETs
>rich fags avoid the tax or move
>all the NEETs no longer get autismbucks due to too many NEETs in the system
>heating stops
>internet cuts out
>food stamps stop coming

Feels good knowing NEETs and wage slaves will die in my life time.

I invested my inheritance and I have had a few other profitable ventures which are yielding me lots of passive income now.

Oh, gotcha.
That's a statistically negligible portion of NEETdom, though. Most hardly manage that. Part time employment is GOAT, though, if you live in an area where you know a lot of people.

Part time employment is like fulltime wagecuckery, just slightly watered down.

Biggest issue with it that I can immediately point out is that you're expected to have a fully open schedule despite not even working most of the time. Makes it hard to sort your life around it.

Everything's a tradeoff, OP. Nothing's as one sided as people try and paint it.

>Everything's a tradeoff, OP.

True, true.

Some people don't mind exchanging their own finite resource(time) for money. Sad, really.

You can print and earn more money, but you can never get more time. It's a fixed amount vs an amount that can be created.

With a shitty employer, yeah.
I don't know how it is in general, but I can set my own schedule.

Let me guess, you got a well that now flowing at two thousand barrels and it's paying you an income of five thousand dollars a week?

You're not really a NEET if got a big inheritance. And by the way, are you coming to 4 chan to gloat about your inheritance? What does that say about you, dude? What kind of person does that?

I'm glad there is this wall of anonymity between us, because you're nobody I would want to know in real life.

>You're not really a NEET if got a big inheritance

Why not? I am unemployed, not in education nor training.

>And by the way, are you coming to 4 chan to gloat about your inheritance? What does that say about you, dude? What kind of person does that?

Someone with a lot more freetime than you. That question better applies to you because your freetime is so limited you shouldn't even be coming here.

>I'm glad there is this wall of anonymity between us, because you're nobody I would want to know in real life

Feeling is mutual buddy. I don't hang out with wagecucks.

You're welcome.
-A wagecuck

Okey dokey well, it's your thread. You make it every day. Knock yourself out.

exactly, even if you werent aware you'd have time to do your research and make people believe it was a copy paste job

sorry, ive assigned another poster to your duties starting..... monday

>Not leaving a biological imprint on the world by having children

Congrats OP, you failed at the only thing nature asked you to do. Your father, your grandfather, your great-grandfather, your great-great-grandfather, and all the grandfathers before that to whom you owe your very existence too, all managed to find a way to get laid at least once and impregnate somebody. However you can proudly say that you were the first person out of the hundreds of people before you to not find a way to implant your seed in some bitches uterus before you died to keep the line going.

Great job man!

i work 4 hours a day from mon to thursday, i make shit money but it feels good to not be a broke NEET and still have lots of free time

Am I still a wagecuck if I work by doing something I like?
I mean, I'm in job training right now, learning things that interest me and getting payed for it.

>Am I still a wagecuck if I work by doing something I like?

Better question is, why do you even care what a bunch of NEETs on a Malaysian pottery comment section think about you?

I don't care what they think about me, I'm just interested in the definition of the word "wagecuck".

>Be me.
>Work 4 days a week
>Job is easy shit
>Literally sat around and did nothing for 4 hours yesterday
>Get paid
>Have all of today off
>See this post

How is your life so much better? I get paid, meet people, have a social life, develop a skill, get free food, get free beer, boss is even paying my way through school.

In 5 years I'll be running my own business and you'll be what?

>>Not leaving a biological imprint on the world by having children

What makes you think that?

I have a girlfriend who I plan to marry in the near future if nothing goes sour.

you wrote a whole paragraph about something that isn't true.

>Am I still a wagecuck if I work by doing something I like?

I wouldn't say so.

If you genuinely enjoy your job, your boss, the people you work with and your field then no. But quite frankly that's only true for about 0.01% of people.

Most either hate their job(most common), hate being bossed around or dont even like the field.

Their definition of wagecuck is anybody who doesn't sit on their ass all day crying on /r9k/ about how easy women have it, so you fit the definition

>Strawman again

I don't even go on /r9k/, and I love women - but not any more than my girlfriend.

It's really sad how close to home my posts resonate if you need to form a strawman to try to bring down NEET master race.

Let's get the facts here so that you wagies stop making these pathetic posts:
>I have a girlfriend(of 2 years, may very well get married soon but I'm not sure exactly yet)
>I make much more money than you despite sleeping all day
>My family and friends all love me
>I am well versed in numerous fields
>I have been to numerous countries(as of recently I only visit ones I enjoy, I'm a bit risk-averse these days and don't wish to explore beyond my favorite places to stay)
>I am socially and fiscally Centrist, I dislike both SJWs and /pol/-types.

Got any more misfired insults?

>I have a gf

lmao ok buddy. You've been pathetically lying this whole thread. First you start off the thread talking about living off of tax dollars, then your story changes to you have an inherence. Now you got a gf.

Tell me all about the countries you visited and all those numerous fields you're well versed in. Also please enlighten me on how you came realize that centrism is the ultimate political nirvana.

What's the point of arguing with a salty wageslave who can't be proven otherwise?

I have a gf, I have money, I have freetime. I won at life, while you're working as a financial analyst all day to earn your boss a new yacht.

Whatever, stay poor.

lol I knew it. You are so full of shit. You haven't given specifics about anything in this thread except the most meaningless bullshit that any retard can make up on the spot like
>(of 2 years, may very well get married soon but I'm not sure exactly yet)
>(as of recently I only visit ones I enjoy, I'm a bit risk-averse these days and don't wish to explore beyond my favorite places to stay)

I know a liar when I see one. It's because I've much smarter than you. You aren't well-versed in shit except going on a board and harrassing well-to-do people with jobs because your life is sad.

It comes down to this: you're spending your free time on Veeky Forums.

Which means your either a loser or more likely, a liar.

ITT : people getting trolled by a meme.

Do you make those pics yourself OP, or are you getting them from somewhere else?
They're quite funny.

Natural selection is coming for you

>Partying

with whom exactly are you partying?

>Mfw Germany survives due to NEETshaming culture

>inb4 regugee rapists xd

Reichtime soon

NO... NOO... IT'S NOT FUCKIGN FAIR

YOU HAVE TO WORK, YOU NEED TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY.

WHAT THE FUCK! I'M WORKING 60 HOURS A WEEK FOR MR SHEKELBERG WHILE YOU RELAX!

good goy.. never procreate

This.

I've had 4 children and my wife fucked black men behind my back. But that's the cost of procreating!

I'm in debt up to my ears and never get to enjoy my free time. FUCKING NEETS YOU HAVE TO WORK, IT'S NOT FAIR