Tattoo in scar

What tattoo could I use with this scar?

Fuck it turned sideways

Your idea sucks, the scar is just a basic ass straight line. Just get any tattoo on your wrist, that way it's visible to everyone and I won't have to work with you at my place of employment.

It looks like a suicide scar/edgy/tumblr fat depressed, but in reality it was my cat when he jumped off me.

get a snek

HEY GUYS DONT LOOK AT MY SCAR ON MY WRIST

BTW LOOK AT THE TATTOO ON MY WRIST.

Dubs has spoken

What could i get for mine? :^)

Scars are cool alone don't cover it up with shit.

get a snek

Is having cigarette burns on your wrist effay

thought this was a veiny dick for a second there

Noice

this.

most reasonable post so far.
leave that scar alone and forget it, OP.

All snek, all the way.

How do I fix this?

do you really thik you need to cover that scar? its really light

emo fag

It was my fucking cat

you slit along the street, not across it

just kidding

dont kill yourself, user.

;-;

Thx user, im not going to. Which is why I really need to cover these up. I don't want to be a middle-aged man and still have an emofag brand where everyone can see it

make it look like the scar is an arrow in a bow that's being drawn

sure, keep telling yourself that such a light barely visible scar somehow needs covering up with a fucking tattoo as if that made any sense whatsoever. Smh.

a Clock at 6:00 or 12:00

It's short and your skin is translucent enough that it's obviously not even close to any big veins. Only retards would think it was a cutting scar, especially with its round edges.

However, if you got a tattoo to conceal it now only intuitive, intelligent people would think you cut yourself, because wrist only tattoos scream "I tried to kill myself, failed, and I'm now embarrassed!" Like seriously. They really do. Adding on to that up close you'd still be able to see a little bit of the scar, unless you went with the damn snake, but not enough of it so it would be obvious it wasn't a cutting scar.

something that symbolizes your past and all of the darkness that you have overcome without at all shaming or bringing into question your own agency

A noose would look hella gnarly

I have scars I wanted to cover with tattoos too but I never ended up doing it.

This is my worst surgery scar. It's very obvious and I can't cover it with a tattoo without looking dumb.

kek

Sutures

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

snek or kys

A sword.

Not really. Source: i have them

Just keep your scars, emo is making a come back.

What do I do with this scar

finish the job

>Tripsk
You still exist?

NOTHING; IT IS AESTHETICALLY INCONSEQUENTIAL.

put some saturn rings on it

Id say dont cover it bro, its too subtle to justify a tattoo to cover it. Instead, embrace it(them) your scars are your own to bear. I treasure mine.

Entirely depends on the tattoo. It's just a straight line there's plenty of good designs with those