Am I a faggot if I buy fakes?

am I a faggot if I buy fakes?

also, does anyone on this board have a fake pair of these? what are they like? I bought a fake pair of the pirate blacks and they just made my feet sweat, but these look alright for the money

Well it really depends on why you're buying the shoes.

If you are buying the fakes because they are a symbol of status then buying fakes makes you a loser yes.

If you are buying the fakes because you like the aesthetic of the show but don't want to shill out the cost of the model then no you are not a loser.

You are a faggot for buying this abomination

Only buy yeezys if you really like the shoe, don't buy fakes.

I think they look really good and I'm poor so I guess I'm not all a faggot
I would if I could afford them mate

Nobody buys Yeezys for the aesthetic. Otherwise they'd just buy Roshes or any other runner.

Just buy another pair of shoes.
>I'm poor
>I wish I could afford them
What's the aesthetic you're going for? $50 top half $1015 bottom half?

I'm cool with fakes of understated pieces where you're honestly getting it for the aesthetic while saving money, but you can fuck right off if you get fakes of hype pieces to flex.

you're a faggot for buying yeezys

gb2 r/streetwear where you belong

Fakes are fine just don't play them off as the real thing if anyone asks.

The sneakers are pretty ugly, but at least the crepe boots look cool.

>saying words like 'flex' unironically

you're either a nigger or someone who thinks they're hood

You're a faggot for liking the original ones and you're a faggot for buying fakes

So I guess you're a double faggot

If you pretend they aren't knock off, then yeah.

This is a very good point, having expensive (looking if they are fake lol) shoes whilst having a shitty outfit will just draw attention to yourself haha

just off of these photos i can tell the stripe is off, pattern is off in general but it doesnt even have the c pattern. pony up and pay the extra 50 for a good pair or don't bother.

>muh back to r/streetwear

I swear you cunts the most vapid unoriginal cunts ever.

Not OP by the way.

Why is Veeky Forums so full of triggered fedora tippers who tweak when people use normie slang

youtube vlogger shoes, do not buy, especially not fakes

No you're not, I'm planning on buying fakes Ozweego myself

lol what's the point then

Faggot

You're a faggot period. Back to /r/streetwear

One of the worst yeezy to get as a fake
Resell being so high and the shoe being so rare everyone is going to call you out and no one is going to believe your broke ass got a legit pair
If you want fakes just get one of the black pairs so no one will bother you
Legit creams are pretty cheap on resale too

have real ozweegos and compared with the fakes. totally off. ur making a mistake.

Yes.

i was thinking about getting fake creams but apparently the next few colorways are going to become more and more available with more stock and so resale will be shit on them. should i wait or just get some fakes?

Not in this colorway, I'm not dumb

The ozweego you have might be the Kyogre one, which are totally off as some other colorways because of the gen

Depends on the fakes though, but most high quality fakes are made in the same factory and from the same materials as the their real counterparts. The only difference is that they're not authorized for sale by the brand - this is why you can get them for dirt cheap. Personally I prefer to pay less for exactly the same item. How about you?

No. You're just being smarter with your money, yeezys are made in china sweatshops anyway

What are some good sites for fake yeezys?

I've always wanted the creams or black/red but can't jusify the pricetag aka poorfag

go on r/repsneakers
get fakes if you want fakes theyre at the point where you cant even tell the difference
your only a faggot if you care that other people care

pk but wait theyre probably going to update their batch

Go ahead. If you spent $1200+ on Yeezys (or whatever the hell some beta fag basement dweller is selling his on eBay or Grailed for) and I saw you out in public, I'd assume they were fakes anyway.

Save the money and get yourself something more fulfilling than some lame rapper's overhyped shoes. Whether it be a high end blender to make incredible smoothies & other shit, or a nice home sound system...

I think most people who like Yeezys (and who like Kanye West) to begin with are faggots anyway.

Adidas controls the resale by changing up the stock numbers. They will definitely do drops like zebra, which are very limited, as well as cream type drops, which are easily available.
They'll most likely also have quantities in the middle, like the breds, oreos and black friday pack, that are going to be limited and fairly high in resale.
First colourway of any new models will most likely be limited and expensive
I'm guessing the next drop (be it the dark green, tan or anyother cw) won't be as easily available as the creams.

No V2 except for the zebra has been that hard to cop. I'm 3/6 for retail on the v2's. All from adidas.com. Creams just arrived today.
Participate in raffles, get as many devices as you can to do the online drops and you'll have a pair for retail pretty easily.