Non-fuccboi hair styles

Hi Veeky Forums.

Is there a sort of catalogue of men's hairstyles I can look through that aren't almost purely fuccboi styles and clean cuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBegX--LxSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the motherfucking sticky, literally on the front page of tuxbell. It's the name of a certain Russian god who looked godly in his youth and killed like a god in his later years.

go for the ss

>Posts Luftwaffe

well it's nicknamed the ss cut

Can we change the definition of Veeky Forums from Veeky Forumsshion to Veeky Forumsggots asking stupid questions that have nothing to do with fashion at all and not even using a QTTDTOT?

Just cut your own hair, letting it grow from a clean shave. Basic manly hairstyles will follow.

also the pineapple or "the ultimate fuckboy cut"
or just undercut

I have an absolutely fucking dreadful hairline
Can I pull this off?

I'll post some inspo

This is what I have right now

Veeky Forums or not?

Mine...only thing that looks good with short curly hair for me.

I'm getting sick of my hair style can anyone give me some recs

Your hair has no shape. Get it trimmed and maybe go Jordan Barrett core. Looks good tho, so keep it long.

Do you think he went for SS guys? ;3

What kind of awful?

lol you look like the kid who plays bruce wayne in gotham

>Wehrmacht collar tabs

No.

how do i stylle this? that's exactly my phenotype desu

>ftw balding and cant have good cuts

well buzzmeme is good

Long hair and bangs

Where did you gather this was supposed to be a member of the SS?

This is what I have atm but with longer (wavy/curly) hair
Because I have very thick hair I use pomade/wax.
Show the pic to your barber, its basicly long at top and shorter at the sides but not as extreme

thing is, its not a undercut like most guys wear it. The right side of your head is not fully shaven

i mean the left side **

can I get some more pictures like these ones I've just posted?

I'm incredibly socially anxious and haven't had my hair cut in years so just need as many pictures as possible to show the barber what I want done without having to talk much

no shaved sides stuff

What should I do guys. I don't want to go too short but I'm getting sick of it. And it's starting to look like shit

here are some more guys, preferably looking for stuff like these but showing the sides/back more

last one I got

come on lads help me out with some more pictures if you have them

i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow for the first time in years and i'm autistic as fuck

If you're the fuck with curly hair then just get You won't be able to style like the pic but the overall shape will remain and your curliness will form it. Keep it not greasy and you'll look fine

not

This is what 99% of undercut "SS" sheep look like.

Can I save this image?

Curly hair blows.

Keep it short or straighten it.

It's a completely different haircut.

I have always had trouble with my hair. I have a bad hairline, thin and straight hair and don't want a fuckboi haircut. What do I do?

You may be the first person ive seen who looks better at the side than dead on

post pic and we'll do out best

Far left was back when I was really conservative with my hair and didn't really want to cut it. In the middle was taken this morning and is actually the haircut on the right grown out after three months. Also the one in the middle is where I didn't give a crap about how I looked but for the most part is how my hair lays without care or product. The far right is usually what I go for more or less and is what it usually looks like when I put some product in and whatnot. Do I need to change anything up? I don't really want a fade or anything that has to be kept up multiple times a month.

You look like you belong on Big Bang Theory

Yeah I'll take it, but doesn't every average looking white guy look like he should?

tfw your not a qt nazi boi

The cossack-haircut is the freshest memecut you can get. You heard it here first.

Just take a set of clippers with no guard to your head once a month and quit worrying about it. You'll save time and you'll save money too.

Become Lord Snow

Just take better care of yo curls nigga hair looks like it would catch fire of you tried to straighten it

You legitimatly look like a cuck

nah

Usually I do. I have a coconut cream that I use after I shower to give it some moisture. I ran out but I'm waiting for finals to end so I can get home and ask mommy to buy it for me since I just quit my job.

It buns nicely but my hairline is pretty shit. And I can't grow a beard (yet?) to offset that and my fuck ugly mug. Plus the bun's pretty played out by now. And my Filipino hypebeast friend already rocks one.

>average-looking white guy
Ha.

The heavy-rimmed executive glasses are doing you no favors. Especially with that stubble.
As for the hair, I really don't know how to spin it. Receded hair line, light hair, there's just no way to make that look like anything else.

We could go in the opposite direction.
How much of a beard can you grow?
Pic isn't great, but can still be done with glasses (even heavy-rimmed ones) and at least doesn't look like old Carl the Cuck.

Again, not great, but possible with the glasses still.

I don't recommend the stubble. It can be difficult to make look like anything but laziness.

What haircut should I get? Literally anything would be better

you should get a weight-loss first

Seconding the weight loss. We thinspo here.
Moreover, it looks like you've tried nothing and are all out of ideas. Your picture doesn't help, and even youtube.com/watch?v=yBegX--LxSk manages to tell us about the model's hairline.

It's also an acceptable if uninspired style if you're more concerned with exercising than fashion, which you should be.

~150lb at 5'7
inb4 manlet

Healthy BMI just means you're average.
If you wanna be a Veeky Forumsggot you need to be better than average. Lose that weight.

Whatever you're trying to prove here doesn't matter. You don't look very good weight-wise. You look like you've got a good jawline under there waiting to come out

I'm the epitome of average. I'm built like a brick, I used to work out like a mad cunt and got stronger, but never got toned. Always stayed chubby. I haven't given a fuck in years and I'm trying to see whether it would be worth it to start. I'll take the weight loss tips into account though, thanks.

What should I try next with my hair, if anything? I really like this look on me and I never have to style it but I've had it for over three years and I'd be open to switching it up

Noted. I've been working on it, though not had hard as I should be. Can't change that overnight though, unlike a haircut. Recs?

Especially with your hair texture and face shape, the volume on the sides looks really bad. Get the sides and back a lot shorter and get some product that will make the hair on top look like less of a haystack. I don't know much about products though, so I can't personally give you a rec.

what is your hairstyle called? Or how would I explain it to the hairdresser?

Not completely sure, I just tell him to shorten the sides and back, leave the top long, and texture it out a bunch. It's the kind of haircut that looks completely different depending on what kind of hair you have

New summer hair goal acquired

r.i.p

Hey I really like my buzz and it looks about like Renton's now, but I want to change it up.

What are some good alternative styles to a straight buzz? Could you get some sort of disconnected undercut if you brought the sides and back down to a #0-1?

thanks lads

you mean both sides

Hey it's me Veeky Forums I'm going to disregard your question and tell you about how you're overweight, despite the obvious fact that you look in a mirror everyday, because not only do I have no good advice to give you, but I want to contribute to the thread and your faults make it easier to ignore mine. Not to mention the culture of the site that has conditioned me to make anons feel bad at any opportunity that I can.

user, do I need to call your mom to come pick you up or can you promise me you'll calm down?

>implying I'm wrong

Read the other replies to what I responded too. Literally clogging up the thread with /thinspo/ cringe and giving him zero useful advice than "I dunno cut and use product." I mean, I've got nothing for him either, but I'm sure he knows his own body well enough. The way people, this board especially, bring up weight when it's irrelevant is so obnoxious. Under the guise of help when they are so obviously sticking their nose up. He didn't ask how to be Veeky Forums or how to get laid. He just wants hair advice.

If you want certainty that the response you get will be completely on-topic, respectful, and what you want to hear, Veeky Forums is the last fucking place in the world you should ask. Everyone does it and everyone has it done to them. That's how it works. Log off if it upsets you

I know how it works. But tell me, why should it stay that way? The last thing j want is for this place to become the sanitary nothing that is /r/mfa, but why can't we use our anonymity to be real and offensive with each other while still being productive? Chan culture is nice fun, but people come to boards like Veeky Forums looking for ways to improve themselves. We could just be honest and helpful at the same time by just telling him he's got a shit haircut. Posts like
>you should a weight loss
are just stupid.

Jesus Christ get contacts, no one's gonna even notice your haircut if they're distracted by those fucking glasses.

Why do people keep posting haircuts that only works if you have

> a browridge
> hooded eyes
>strong jaw
> strong nose
>strong facial features

In other words, looks good if you have strong features. Most of you Veeky Forumsggots have weak chins, babyfaces and probably skinnyfat. theres probably a few of you that have strong features and low bodyfat judging from the facial aesthetics thread but most of you guys (or gals, most likely tumblr whore types) are round bulbous and disgusting.

Because otherwise you should give up

hi i have same hair as him its just an undercut. i usually ask for the fringe to be a bit longer than the crown

A haircut is just part of it, all these guys are using product

So, what can you say about my hair

It's both sides and it's a mid fade.

What's the best styling stuff to get your hair to stay like this without looking stiff/greasy? My hair does it if I push it back, but it won't stay for more than 5 seconds.

What to do if big forehead/receding hairline?

the one on the left looks nice to me personally because it makes you look chill and approachable, even if the haircut isn't necessarily fashionable

the right two make you look like you work in a start-up and take yourself too seriously, and are likely also a feminist and drink expensive coffee

I'd go with growing out your hair all over and conditioning/shampooing it every 4-7 days with a conditioner/shampoo without synthetics in it.

apply a small of some coconut oil or some other kind of essential oil to the tips of your hair each morning

just keep the general hairstyle messy

and get better glasses or contacts

Little tiny bit of pomade at the roots and blow dryyour hair in this direction

cool hair dont change it

or if you must go for a bowl cut cus youd look just like adam lanza which would be kinda funny

I would go with bangs my guy. I likely will do the same, but this look may not work for everyone

o shit this IS fresh

thx bud

>youd look just like adam lanza
Holy shit are you trying to give me a heart attack, user?

Thanks for the actual help my dude. I've tried contacts before but they've just never worked for me. They either fall out or get extremely itchy. I've had these glasses for about two years so I can understand why they're not fashionable. I'm just a poorfag with a really complicated prescription so they're a bitch to replace. If I were to get new glasses what would be something you would suggest then?