What are some cheaper alternatives to pic related? I'm a poorfag and it's summer soon

What are some cheaper alternatives to pic related? I'm a poorfag and it's summer soon
Also
>Hawaiian shirt inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

topman.com/en/tmuk/category/clothing-140502/mens-shirts-140515/pattern/N-dbfZ22x9Z7yd?No=0&Nrpp=20&siteId=/12555&intcmpid=plp-content_Men's+Shirts_3-grid_3r-1c_Short+Sleeve+Printed+Shirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hawaiian shirts have to be thrifted.

No you fucking retard. You're not mac demarco, you're not cool, you're not artsy, you're just a pretentious moron who thinks looking poor is cool.

Yikes.

Faggot

Why? Any other options? Also checked tripdubs

checked

topman, Sandro, reiss, grailed

i have similar b&w hawaii shirt
show inspo

AllSaints and Sandro Paris

I got this from American Memegle and its one of my favorite shirts

on a related note, check out the women's section at thrift store. they always have a much bigger selection of more interesting pieces. i bought pic related at a goodwill a few weeks ago and it's an xxxl in women's so it fits fine

is this the thrifted hawaiian shirt rate thread

someone's upsetti spaghetti

not good

well it cost two bucks and I like it

yeah i like em

Hella nice man

any goodwill ever.

very nice

>Hawaiian shirt inspo
I would call it tacky tourist inspo desu

I'd argue that Hawaiian shirts are on a fine line, but worn correctly they can be pretty dope

Topman always coming through with shit like this

topman.com/en/tmuk/category/clothing-140502/mens-shirts-140515/pattern/N-dbfZ22x9Z7yd?No=0&Nrpp=20&siteId=/12555&intcmpid=plp-content_Men's+Shirts_3-grid_3r-1c_Short+Sleeve+Printed+Shirts

kinda busy
ok but cant see how it fits
nice
all three nice, especially left w2c
topman looks nice but so overpriced

This. I don't know anyone who would buy one new for full price; they're for events not daily wear

b-be my bf

You do realise that people can tell you're wearing a women's shirt based on the buttons right?

>tfw working in Hawaii
>tfw khakis + aloha shirt is standard daily business attire

Tori Richard is top tier btw

So?

i got left at pacsun during a sale. p sure stores here still have it too.

ok

okay post ur insta i'lll be your bf

:^(

go to a thrift store

You look like the type of faggot who cries during sex.

>being this mad on the internet

you can't even see the other guys face lol

>angry on a bhutanese bus driver emporium website

lol who cares bro you need to be more confident in your sexuality
good burn, internet man, you really got me

talk shit post fit nigger

hm my brother

hahahaha

I'm not feeling these. The one on the left has too much going on and the one on the right is too bland and basic.

Equatorian Guayaberas.

100% correct

ignore those other faggots that fell for the meme

>being so insecure that you have to check the buttons on other people's shirts
i had a women's barn jacket for years, no one ever mentioned the buttons. in fact i got compliments on it regularly

go get wavy with old navy if you're too broke for SLP

$30 vegas evening mood button ups from pierre cardin

>100% rayon
gross

just don't get it wet, plebian

But that's the truth you idiot. thrifted hawaiians always look good and they're cheaper too so why buy the expensive ones only to avoid being labeled as demarco hipster ? You're too fixated on labels, i bet you used to be a demarco fag too, whatever you believe in or you're into, it's just fad, just like demarcoism. You're a fadfaggot just like everyone else in this board except me

Great fit. Sauce on watch?

thanks b. the watch is an old korean brand called caritas that my dad gave me for my 18th, i think it's bankrupt now lol

zara

Why wear just one Hawaiian shirt when you can wear every Hawaiian shirt at once?

copped the left one in store a few days ago. Looks better in person. Gotta leave it unbuttoned tho

Is any of these both good enough?

W2c right one?

P&B

Reyn Spooner or Tori Richard. Anything else is just pretending.

Have any goodwills in your area? I have on occasion found some cheap Hawaiian shirts in excellent condition. HOWEVER, 9/10 times, you will not find anything nice at all. But I enjoy the occasional gem finding.