Is it true, fa?

Is it true, fa?

Yep. Chelseas are for women and queers.

They're silly but not as silly as most sneakers. Without the pointy front they'd be perfectly fine.

no, they are riding boots

I wouldn't go to France.

I've got a pair for the leather sole. I'll be taking dance lessons in them

better

>wearing girl shoes
kek faggots

Straight A.

Nice try macron but you wont bait me into telling in which nightclub i "work" on

it's funny because I actually am a drummer who plays beatles covers during encores

Kek

Jodhpurs are so.much better

This

chelseas are GOAT

dumb meme shoe never looked good to begin with
OP is spot on

Man I wish I was dealing coke in a high class night club

Or heroin chic.

I love Chelseas, and I love the stuff that pages like Fakeyeezyboosts and Stockphotogasm post so it's pretty great to see people getting so ass blasted over ironic memes.

this
they don't look good on anyone else and especially not in ugly ass streetwear fits

>not riding the mod wave

Fuck off hoser

No one wears chelseas with streetwear m8.

Is this an American thing? In New Zealand there isn't really a feminine connotation at all. Lots of very non-fashion work boots use the chelsea design

yes. its true.

I'm in the same exact boat. Cheers.
No need to take everything to heart, I understand how they aren't some people's cup of tea, but I love mine. Also those are 2 of the best instagrams

>Tfw you unironically like Chelsea boots and Ren faires

Good idea. Since Le Pen lost, you'd probably get beheaded by refugees.

i love seeing fat people try to pull off slp aesthetic

and they look nothing like ops pic

>girl shoes
chelseas are ugly on everyone though.

no

They have their heritage in french conquistadors riding down jewish and muslim heathens in the name of christian god Jehovah.

I mean what the fuck is up with this new trend of calling everything "cuck wear" now. First off /pol/ can not dress for shit, they are fat and ugly and wear poverty trash like new balance and dockers. Second off, Chelsea boots look good and provide an excellent silhouette for men. Third , pic related is my girlfriend and yet I wear Chelsea boots all the time. I bet all the chelsea haters or /pol/tards don't even gave a gf because they are all fat ugly losers that can't talk to females.

I like Chelsea boots and you are making the people who wear them look worse, you defensive faggot.

It's just a meme dude, chill.

in all my time on Veeky Forums i've never seen anyone wear them outside of a streetwear/ktt/hypebeast context. it's truly revolting.

Did you get this from facebook?

Define "streetwear", because when i think of it I think of dudes in Off White and Bape, and those would never wear Chelseas.

Instagram. The page does a lot of that sort of ironic Super Deluxe type stuff.

I like wearing em with black skinnies and a black T shirt.

im saving up for those doc martens i missed on the for 40 euro because im stupid now i have to pay 100 they were solid in person.

All three of those things sound amazing

Why does he wear them like this

I used to think Chelseas were only good for SLP fits but I was wrong.

They're pretty great if you want to be lazy and comfortable since you can slip them on and off easily.

oh I forgot to mention, get NICE leather chelsea boots.
Shitty leather makes you look even worse imo.

This. Those pages are fuckin hilarious.

What about chelseas with zippers on one side and nothing on the other?
Also what if I'm [spoiler]selling molly in a german nightclub[/spoiler]

Good god yes. Guy needs to stop feeling like he has to justify himself, and stop posting images of a women he found on a /pol/ thread. Don't need to be associating a perfectly good boot with that shit.

>contempt

I like them but I think they're played out by now

I like the cropped jodhurs they are less goofy than Chelseas

love mine

you got me
I sell coke in a french renaissance faire

these are where it's at

My theory is that if something only looks good with slim fitting pants then it's not supposed to exist

does anyone have any fit pics with these things?

yes

manlet shoes 2bh

ITT: Fat manlets who can't pull off SLP.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

>calling people faggots
>on a fashion board
kek

have worn mine to shit, love em.

>indicating

ewww, she is wearing a choker...

Isn't selling coke in a french nightclub pretty /fa?

theyre beautiful boots. certainly not the most versatile, but i love them

yeah all the listed things are pretty Veeky Forums

>chelseas are for women
in that case got any recs for starter ones for grills? Preferably not black

youre asking for a boot recommendation from somebody who just insultingly referred to said boot as 'for women and queers'? Are you imagining him as a J Edgar Hoover tranny, in a mini skirt and a faceful of clown make up, crying into a warm glass of gin and tonic because his man feet don't fit into the womens Chelsea boots he so covets? Because I am.

I was thinking that if he was such an authority on chelseas that he knew who they were for he'd at least know some of the good ones

what page?

chunky chelseas > slim/pointy chelseas

church's