Good Men's Swimwear?

Making this because somehow there's no thread for swimwear in summer...?

/thread

Literally just buy a pair of short Chad shorts and you're set

Can't go wrong if you're Veeky Forums

There's no thread for this beccause swimming isn't the time to flaunt your $450.00 Rick Owens drop crotch DRKSHDW swim trunks with adjustable penis flap, you retard.

Just go to Macy's and buy a $15.00 pair of swim trunks like everyone else so you can have fun at the beach without worrying about ruining your $450.00 piece of autism clothing.

It's summer you blithering idiot. That's why the thread was necessary. And honestly if someone wastes 400+ dollars on swimwear they deserve to be dragged into the street and beaten senseless. But I do agree with you, the contributions to this thread should probably just be some modestly priced shorts

from kanye's yeezus tour, i get compliments all the time at the beach

This. Anything else is horribly autistic

t. Floridian

I'm assuming you aren't including that shirt and hat

zyzz was such a typical inconsiderate aussie. it's no wonder he had heart problems

Zyzz was the goat

>it's no wonder he had heart problems
It was a congenital condition you mong

right, every time a bodybuilder drops dead in his prime its 'genetics' brah, keep telling yourself that lol

If you think a man looking good in swimwear is about the swimwear ask your mother if she drank when she was pregnant with you.

>It was a congenital condition you mong

yeah it's called cocaine and stupidity. yelling memes at middle-aged asian women is incredibly autistic behavior. bit less steroids bit less cocaine bit less sauna i reckon

Speedo Surf Runner Volley Swimtrunks. Quick drying, durable enough to hold up to lifeguard work, and with that Hunter S. Thompson shortness that's not so short as to be male stripper-tier short. Comes in many colors

image name
>>"the south will rise again"??

fix this please

basiccore

>regretting not buying the navy ones

The fuck is up with that leg

photoshop