FUCCBOI GENERAL

none in the catalog again edition

just how played out are stans? mine are getting to the point of "too beat" and i was thinking of replacing them, but are they still cool or too played out by now? i wanna be hip

Other urls found in this thread:

clarksusa.com/us/c/womens-slippers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beat shoes look better imo. And stans are pretty played out at this point OP, so just keep wearing your stans until they completely fall apart.

On the other hand I'm looking for some nice black canvas sneakers that aren't vans or converse, any recommendations?

keds?

Am I taking it too fast?

I've been spending around $100-$200 monthly on clothes and I have zero income (hungry university student) besides what my parents give me for food. I'm severely lacking in good basics, but I keep drooling over outerwear pieces. I kind of have an idea of where I want my style to go, but I feel as if it's too expensive to get there and I'm going to spend myself dry. And what if what I want changes when I can finally afford what I want?

I'm lost.

I and many other autists spend thousands every month so ur fine

there was a tripfag with a ten thousand dollar raf parka once

W2c dat top boi

Thats a cute ass dog

i've been scolded for years on the amount i spend on purchasing clothing, I'm about complete with my wardrobe now so I can finally just stop spending.

if you're thinking about it, you should probably stop buying so much clothing but even then, its hard to control yourself when you're trying to build your fashion

Nice yeezys bitch

Pic related is me

Copped these on impulse, any recommendations what pants to wear with these?

slim black trousers.

Don't listen toWhite shoes with black pants will make you look silly. Wear clothes that are tonally similar and try not to be a faggot.

How do I dress like a sort of upscale neo-nazi?

I have boots and a heavy coat that fit the look, but I have no clue what to wear in terms of pants or shirts. Obviously I don't want to walk around in a white undershirt and bluejeans. I don't have to look like some SS motherfucker, but I want to capture the image of what people would have looked like in 1939 Berlin.

1939 Berlin wasn't filled with angsty white supremacist skinhead neo-nazis. it was filled with Germans and civilians.

If you want some inspo on how to dress like a neo nazi watch American History X, a movie about neo nazis.

Getting my mom some nice slippers for Mother's Day and was wondering what you guys thought were the best Clarks?

clarksusa.com/us/c/womens-slippers

Another brand rec would be good too if none of these are great. I personally like the
Kysen Joell or Gintra Adira Moccasin.

She is blonde and 5'0 if that means anything

Thanks guys

Not much of a sports guy, are blank baseball caps fine?

Wow! This is the corniest, cornball
bullshit I've ever heard in my entire
life. Leave the fashion world at once!

Underwear recommendations/info/inspo?

anybody know good barbers in nyc? preferably ~$20

Can anyone help identify this top?
Chick said it was a long tunic with a bit of a cowl for the neck. H&M 's divided. I have looked but to no avail, I'm assuming it's discontinued or something to that extent.

are there any good alternatives to replace my vans old skools? something black and white that goes with everything

I got to this Jew dude on Grand right near the bridge. Called like Super Cuts or some shit. Sells watches out of the same store and whispers super Jewy deals in your ear as he finishes, but cuts hair real nice.

In sorta in your boat. But its the other way around since I've only copped an Alpha Industries parka but the rest has been going to basics from Uniqlo. When they start selling flannels my wallet will be gone. I might as well become a basic bitch before I get anything decent.

how autistic does matsuba eyeglasses look?

Buy basics, I have more jackets than I do t-shirts, and I live in fucking australia where I can only wear them for 4 months of the year

Why? because I'm retarded

tan joggers or very light wash jeans

Can you wear NB/ASIC Gel Lyte/etc type of shoes with non-gym shorts?

Anyone know the pants?

Been reading that Uniqlo Supima t-shirts have gone down the pan. Anyone know of good alternatives similar in quality?

don't think pigfuck paid $10k for it though.

(another user) thank God I haven't been a total fag. Copped something similar to those, and have refused to wear black or even dark pants with them

What's the best brand of leather flip flops for a decent price? Sandals would be good too.

I come to Veeky Forums from /k/.

I need a coat/hoodie/jacket(s) as part of my daily wear to EDC.

This means something with decent sized interior pockets. Zip-up is preferable, but not a requirement. It does however need to open at the front, obviously. Also, larger is better. It helps with avoiding printing.

Something that looks inconspicuous. I figured Veeky Forums could help with this because /k/'s definition of inconspicuous is MilSurp jackets from the Vietnam war, and Punisher t-shirts with MOLON LABE on them.

I want to not stand out as being a range queen with that old army shit, and I definitely don't want to bubba myself in hunting camo.

whats the model name?

M-51 Field Jacket?

Did you not read what he said

What's your price range? And what do you mean by large? Are you looking for actual military surplus or something military inspired? You're going to have to get a little more in depth

why isnt there a official Veeky Forums online store list? for europe / us / asia, whatever

Tommy Hilfiger

Blank caps are fine, but if you don't like baseball, you can wear Tommy Hilfiger or Polo

club c85 butter soft

>Price range

I dunno, couple hundred dollars? Three hundred? Don't just throw me into the deep end because I threw that number down either, I need to figure out if I'll print too badly or not.

And I absolutely do not want military shit. 511 pants are the closest I will go towards that stuff because they /sorta/ look normal, but if you're around them a lot (hint: I am, because everyone wears them) you know that someone is CCW'ing when you see them. As for large I mean something that isn't cut really close to the body, I know some of you like to wear really right clothes regardless of the stated size. I need something baggy as it were. This is kind of key when trying to mitigate printing.

Printing if you don't know is when you can see someone's gun through their clothes. It's a big no-no in a lot of places, and it causes Soccer Mom's to flip out and call the police even if you aren't breaking the law.

There is, check tuxbell.

Have you checked out Carhartt parkas? I had one two years ago that held up for two winters. Had relatively large pockets on the interior and was bulky enough to probably cover up. Relatively easy to fit into any outfit, and within your price range.

Fashion merchendising student here, plan to go to int. semester for 4 month next year. Which city is better for fashion career (e-commerce, pr etc.)? Milan or Paris? Can speak both french and italian to middle degree, would also be a good chance to improve my skills in one of them.

Fashion pleb here.

How would you guys match clothing with a more tan colored pant? I have these nice naked and famous jeans that I got as a gift that I want to wear, but I'm just so used to wearing only lightwash blue and black jeans.

I'm probably over thinking this, but just wanted to hear opinions. Should I go for a more earth-tone look? (like with forest green/heather/gray)

>beat shoes look better
>canvas sneakers

FUCK OFF

Good crep, wear light wash blue jeans

Hey I really like my buzz and it looks about like Renton's now, but I want to change it up.

What are some good alternative styles to a straight buzz? Could you get some sort of disconnected undercut if you brought the sides and back down to a #0-1?

thanks lads

It's getting hot out and since the women in my office complain about it being cold I need some linen trousers to wear to the office and some casual shoes. I was thinking of wearing a deconstructed linen blazer with it. I just want to be comfy, can anyone help me out with some pants and footwear?

Tfw too many clothes I don't ever wear and can't sell, yet is too valuable to throw out. I hate my shitty purchase habits.

where'd you get your hangers?

ive not been but i have several friends and family that have been to italy for various amounts of time and studying abroad and i hear great things about the italian people.
if it comes down to it, at least you will have a better time in italy

strictly for fashion would be paris definitely
for not living in a dump i would recommend milan

Any minimalist outerwear? I like bombers but I find them too boring/popular(?) and everything else has too many pockets or useless things. Is there anything with literally no pockets that has a nice shape? (no hoodies) and it's not a parka/coat?

probs ikea but you can get wood hangers for decent prices online.

W2c black jeans that don't bleed onto clothing and sneakers.

Pls help

How's the quality on g.h. bass shoes? Looking for derbies with relatively round toe and they seem pretty good.

What sort of looks could I go for that incorporate capris and cardigans?

What's the difference between sweatpants and joggers?

thanks, it should have been obvious

>1939 Berlin wasn't filled with angsty white supremacist skinhead neo-nazis.

cut off the "skinhead neo-nazi" part and it's an accurate description of what 1939 Berlin was indeed filled with.

That's not my picture.

Which are better in terms of overall quality, Made in England Docs or Solovairs? The Solovairs cost about the same as the Docs do, difference being that there's a DM store where I live so I don't have to do exchanges through mail if I get a screwy pair.

What's a good, plain, subdued black shoe similar to doc monos 1461's but without the huge ass soles?

I'm a philosophical fellow; I like to get to the bottom of things and then work up. I need to know where I can find some kind of resource that I can use to study various kinds of aesthetics and styles; I'm especially interested in some sort of resource that explains the worldview associated with any given style. I would greatly appreciate any direction that anyone could give me.

Fashion is an art, start there. Styles are more popular culture while fashion is more of a "hard art" so to speak.

Studying styles is kind of boring and fruitless, do you mean studying made up bullshit like techwear or streetwear, or studying actual concepts like aesthetics applied to fashion and the arts in general?

Don't waste your time looking up stupid "styles" like the shit you see here. Research actual designers and their "viewpoints" and gain an understanding of fashion as the art, as an aesthetic and cultural force.

Thanks user.

I'm going to an amusement park and I want to get some comfortable shoes.
I've only worn converse and vans my life so I'm not sure where to start.
I don't want straight up running shoes, but something in the middle maybe.

I need a present for my girlfriend, preferably a pair of sneakers or a summer jacket. There is one problem, I really only have one hundred € to spend. Any recommendations?

dark earthy tones, really deep olive and stuff

All of adidas is played out right now including the yeezys.

Which pants work best?

anything but blue looks like you're trying too hard

Where do you buttfaces get your belts? I need a plain black jean belt but everything I find is cheap shit that stains pants. pls help I'm not a millionaire

Isn't Milan fashion capital as well? I dunno, more bigger high-fashion retailers tend to be from Italy + Italy is still homecountry for high-fashion production be it Margiela, Tricky Ricky or Common Projects and other shoes.

Well I'll be honest, last time I was in Paris it was nothing like in muh arthouse movies, it was dirty shitty place. And there are more niggers and Moslems there than other folks. Cannes was nice though.

Filson, Tanner Goods. Pretty much every black leather item is going to have dye transfer to some degree.

Thanks buddy

>anything but blue looks like you're trying too hard
Fucking pleb

The brown ones imo

spot the tryhard

well then it seems like milan it is then

thanks guys. also how does wanting to match clothing mean someone is tryhard haha isnt that the point of fashion l m a o this guy probably wears a l l r i c k

so here's the thing, i don't care if you don't think it's worth paying a lot for, because fact of the matter is, i would pay for it. :) and i don't give a fuck if it's not worth the price it's sold as or if i'm not spending money wisely because i don't really have to worry about money. i have a rare worth $600 supreme box logo tee and a lot more expensive shit in my closet from all different kinds of brands. i like street fashion. i'm down to invest in street brands. that is that lol

you mean a classic ghetto fade?

would look really autistic disconnected at that length desu

brown or blue

check around for local leatherworkers
I have all my belts (except the weird artisanal shit) made for me by a local family owned shop
they fit you for them and make them on the spot with whatever combo of belt and buckle you want
super high quality and only about $30, which is what I see shitty pseudo-designer belts going for at department stores

that's such a broad question
we don't know your girlfriend
what does she like?
what style is she into?

Try some of the shoe type footwear from Keen or Merrell for maximum comfy.
If those seem too 'dad' for you I've always found the Nike Free soles to be really comfy.

To reiterate what the other user said, there's not really a resource cataloging 'kinds' of aesthetics or styles because those words mean so many things.

If you read philosophy, you'll know that aesthetics is a massive topic within philosophy so you can read up for years and still only scratch the surface. Find a philosopher that resonates with you. I personally enjoyed Kierkegaard's Either/Or.

Relating to fashion and style it's really best to study designers themselves. If you indeed want to start at the bottom (while staying modern), start with the classic couturiers like Chanel, Balenciaga, and Balmain. These early/mid 20th century designers set the stage for what we know as modern fashion. Learn about their approach to design and especially the ways in which their designs ran contrary to the norms.

If you want to learn about more recent designers, I'd start with Helmut Lang, Yohji Yamamoto, Rei Kawakubo, and Martin Margiela. In my opinion these four have had the greatest influence on the fashion landscape as it exists today.

From there, just pick something that interests you and go down the rabbit hole.

Are vertical stripe shirts Veeky Forums?

I know its against the sticky but I need to cop some cheap shoes, something to wear with jeans. Also cheap effay shirts. Please help.

Thoughts on bag colour?

It really is too late for me to return but I'm self conscious with non/matching bags and jackets and pants and shoes etc etc

I often wear this jacket, or a dark blue bomber (not exactly the same colour as the bag), and yeah.

Am I being too picky? Love the design of the bag, no issues.

i like it. what bag is that?

Fjällräven Greenland Backpack Large

Thanks

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the velcro squares from this?

oops

Been wearing for ~10 years
Pairs last 2-2.5yrs avg
Extremely comfort
I don't stiff styles like pic related though
Lots of drivers and boats

return your pair of tan pant for a pair of black pant
it will go with more

Thanks a bunch user! I really appreciate it.

Yeah maybe you're right.

I was more looking for having the buzz just long enough (probably not considered a buzz anymore) so that a disconnected undercut would look more textured with a hard-ish stop compared to a normal fade

I really like the shape of these shoes but the only color they come in is bright ass blue.
Is there another shoe with the same shape?

How do I make my dark circles darker/more pronounced
Not sleeping isn't really cutting it anymore