What should I wear to go to a movie ?

what should I wear to go to a movie ?

clothes

Just wear clothes you fucking idiot. Are you so helpless that you need people on the internet to make every decision for you?

You're going to the fucking cinema to watch a movie. Are you autistic ?

you guys aren't usually this hostile.

who you going with?

Pants+underwear of your choice, shoes+socks, a shirt of some sort and maybe a jacket if it's cold where you are now.

answer this

Cosplay

my mom why?

What day? Your mom better not cancel on me

Your fur suit

wear something clean and inconspicuous to not draw attention to yourself going to see a movie with your mom and if anyone does notice you, you look clean enough that maybe you have other people to go with too and just happen to be spending some time with your mom because you're nice.

You're probably going to spend around 30 minutes spending time getting the tickets and food if it isn't super busy. Even faster if you order online or skip the food like a reasonable person. The other time is going to be sitting in a dark room with everyone looking at a giant screen for 90+ minutes. As much as I don't want to call you out for the sperg you are, just think for once.

A falcon.

This thread is sad.
>tfw mom only person who loves me
>tfw no friends
>tfw only thing to get out is to go to the cinema
>tfw being excited about this

Comfy clothes my man
Maybe your coziest jeans with a slightly big jumper :)

jeans and a jumper/tshirt depending on weather.

casual footwear like sneakers.

i hope you and your mom enjoy the movie OP.

i bet she is a nice lady and you're a good son for taking her to see a movie

;_;

man that got depressing af fast

Wear that, bro. Looks very patrician.

gsy

wear exactly what your mom is wearing

that'd be really funny haha

you must be in high school if you think going to the cinema with a parent is something you should hide, I mostly bond with my father over fishing and exploitation films, so we'll usually see Tarantino films together, I share a sense of humour with my mother so we'll see essentially any comedy together. My girlfriend and her mother had a tradition of seeing the Harry Potter films together. Being embarrassed by your parents is fucking stupid if they're a normal person and you have friendships outside your family as well.

Shut the fuck up

fag

Not him but you're autistic. Its so you don't attract attention from the movie

what movie is it OP?

Just try and look clean cut and put together mate.

Similar problem here.
>Have cool fits
>Can wear them only off-duty and on the weekend
>Have no friends to go out with, dunno what to do alone
>Spend whole free time watching Criterion, animes, reading books or play vidya
>Tell my collegues at work how fun my weekend was

This () makes sense. Being ashamed of your parents is stupid as fuck. He should hide he likes tarantino not his normal relationship with his mom.

depends entirely on what kind of movie you're seeing

sci-fi should be something under the lunarcore umbrella, but you could maybe get away with full Rick without anyone saying something
a comedy would go well with something like a wide-leg CDG trouser, maybe a "playful" graphic tee from Number (N)ine or Undercover
Baumbach/mumblecore should be something understated but nice, I usually wear Rag & Bone personally. any sort of "dramedy" is similar, but the heavier it leans towards "drama" the more is required of your outfit, i.e. While We're Young is fine in maybe Reigning Champ and Nudies but you'll need Acne for Frances Ha
horror can be tough, pretty much too un-Veeky Forums for you to go see, but if you want to throw on some SLP crash and a plain shirt you might get through unscathed
pre-90s French cinema of any kind goes with a breton sweater, try APC. post-90s French cinema (yes all of it) needs to be avoided wholly

keep it functional
cargo trousers so you don't sit uncomfortably on your wallet
long sleeve shirt so your arm doesn't touch the dirty arm rest
dark clothes so you don't reflect light
bring a zipper hoodie, it might get cold