VRX Shareholder Vote

Alright biz, who do we vote for? This could mean the difference between $0 and $100 per share.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13570985/1/here-s-why-valeant-s-stock-is-heading-straight-to-zero.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thestreet.com/story/13570985/1/here-s-why-valeant-s-stock-is-heading-straight-to-zero.html

lmao

Have fun friendo

Never had so much fun in a stock desu senpai

Pls be 100 a share

I think they're going to end up doing an IPO on B&L

Right now i'm leaning toward voting for everyone but the guy with the non-white name and the woman.

That article didn't explain shit. Oooh they have tons of debt oooh. Everybody already knows that much faggot

Ackman is an idiot, but his nMe might bring stability.
I'm not sure about the others.
Why cross off your name on the letter if it's still showing as well as your address Nick?

I have 1650 shares. I'm voting for Ackman and any other Pershing square employee. There is a huge disconnect between the actual and perceived value of valeant due to retards like

Spreading articles with no value written by very unqualified investors. The stock is trading below an anticipated 3 p/e ratio. Whatever, everyone should do their own research using reputable sources not fucking seeking alpha, business insider, ect. Sick to reuters, financial times, valeant press releases, WSJ, and Bloomberg

it is ridiculously easy to read your name through that weak marker pen ink

good job OP we know your name and address

Hey Nick, what do you want on your pizza? I'm buying. :^)

>Board controls more shares than anyone
>voting is a scam

Hi Nick, hows it going?

lmao at the marker job

Nice house Nick

>valeant shareholder
>makes stupid decisions

how surprising

Top lel he has a gate user, try anything and you'll be stopped. Although that is actually a nice house OP.

Kek

Two things in that picture made me laugh
>meeting is for shareholders as of 4/20
>meme arrow in front of Mr. Nick Burke's name
I'm awful. Anyway, why not just follow the board's recommendations? just having the recommendations there will probably skew the vote. Are you allowed to study who these people are? I've never meddled with stocks

ahh.. the Veeky Forums cuckshack lmao

(604) 785-5011
Call him up before you visit.

I'm butthurt a guy dumb enough to post his address on Veeky Forums has a house that comfy