Is this the most cringeworthy "brand" on Earth?

Of course there's other tiny, embarrassing little tumblr brands out there that almost nobody knows about that you could post... but I'm talking about brands that at least have some recognition and [somehow] hype.

Fear Of God has this extreme pseudo-legitimacy behind it that makes it that much more egregious.

Other urls found in this thread:

back-door.it/product/fear-god-basketball-sneaker-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate jerry lorenzo more than anyone on earth

All well known black designers suck

It's because the people who support this shit suck

it's definitely overhyped and overpriced. their sweatpants are comfy but the price is totally unjustified

I don't personally think it's great but some people like it. Let other people live how they want to. There is no reason to sperg.

Consider hanging yourself if you unironically believe in such laughably banal platitudes.

this dude straight up copied rick owens designs/cuts and even stole the raf simons vandals design for his new shoes

he is the biggest faggot in fashion

I have one of their striped oversized tee's for layering and that is pretty much as far as anyone should go, the sweatpants look ultra fuckboy tier.

Supreme

jesus christ
back-door.it/product/fear-god-basketball-sneaker-black/

Posted them already in the cringe thread, but /fa needs to see this.

which piece is fog?

None of it is fog. I posted that picture to contest fog as the most cringeworthy brand on instagram. Shamelessly copying designs and people eat it up.

oh, sorry > ~

Can Ovens sue?

idk honestly, but if he could then that would be nice

Imo HBA/Pyrex/Off-white are worse because they can't even pretend to be anything other than pure hypebeastshit shit. The fact that they can literally just screenprint on completely basic streetwear-style clothes and sell them for $400 (pic related) really fucking bothers me. At least with FoG there's a somewhat distinct aesthetic (even if it is just worse rick) and it isn't so obsessed with giant logos.

How dare they deface lil b with that outfit

No that Fade to Black brand is

Unoriginal Yeezy, HBA and Off White rip offs (which are mostly unoriginal or rip offs themselves), layered with 90s band shirts

Vetememes is a hilarious brand that is worn more as a meta insider-joke than for serious fashion. It is more statements pieces making fun of hypebeasts than it is a serious brand. And the funniest part is seeing actual hypebeasts wearing it as a poor-mans Vetements and not getting the joke.

t. insider working in the fashion industry wearing my Vetememes raincoat when it rains.

have you seen a single HBA or off-white show? off-white, especially women's collection, has some very compelling designs. laughable to compare it to fear of god which is the definition of derivative and uninspired streetwear

He doesn't even design his own shoes. Some studio called Search N Design does it. Check their website out and see for yourself.

Enfants Riches Deprimes

A literal who designer charging rape prices

It would be pretty out of character of him to do so. He is probably just flattered

>graphic tees
>designer
but yeah it's pretty cringy brand

>$60 caps that say big mama
>copies vetements designs to the point where theyre almost identical

guys it's a super meta secret inside joke! It's hards to explain but basically it's like buying fake gucci to piss of rich people lol

I'm into it, would never buy but I find it funny
He seems pretty self aware that he's making fuckboi clothes for fuckboi people that had a similar but perhaps more sheltered upbringing than him
Love his Le Rosey t shirt, find that fucking hilarious

His hand painted leather jackets are fucking dope too

The brand's name in English is literally "Rich Depressed Kids" what the fuck do you expect.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

i own no supreme

the brand does nothing wrong. they design some cool pieces and some simple ones, and some overbranded ones too, but overall their collections are pretty okay. they're priced pretty reasonably. their only real crime is not producing more.

the fanbase is what sucks.

no. no real intellectual property protection in fashion other than logos. just look at what zara and hm do. this dude is the biggest joke

le $7000 meme noose

this is a shitty opinion. i cant prevent people from wearing it, but i sure can make fun of them if they do.

>laughably banal platitudes.

mike amiri