youtube.com/watch?v=QSc3uk8Q5w4
instagram.com/norobosallowed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was cozy af pre-internet

but 1980s USSR was the greatest era and place ever

>but 1980s USSR was the greatest era and place ever
How would you know?

I was in grade 6 in 1989, pretty aware

just reversed that and found my old trip and the proofs that it was I who created the meme

aw shieet

>proofs that it was I who created the meme

what

Show earlier forcing of them before me

Also, it was I who started forcing the Workouts after seeing them in Starred Up

I'm from Russia and this pic was a huge meme in russian web about 10 years ago
Now i realized that the guy on the right(called the best man) had super trendy outfit mixing classic wear, track pants and dad shoes.
I was dreaming to dress like him super ironically on my friend's wedding but now i can do it unironically.

Interesting side not: I created the word "autismal".

If you look at urban dic, it was entered after i created my random account autismal.lj.ru

the fuck is going on itt i am so confused

W2C coat like that on the right?

english subtitled

youtube.com/watch?v=QSc3uk8Q5w4

Is that movie good? Have had it in my backlog since ages

It was great when i saw it back then, as a fat fuck 25% bf. I really wanted to become fit like Jack O'connel. But now, he looks like a sissy to me. Also he is 5'8 according to google, so probably even shorter.

Post your body right now then, fag.
who is this? looks old but dude looks exactly a 2009 hipster

Manlet detected

It's effay right now. I just spent 5 days in Vladivostok as an American. Me on the far left.

Walking on the street and visiting the clubs the grand majority of women are fucking gorgeous. Most of the young men are either sharply dressed or look like BAMFs.

I posted various photos of my trip there on my instagram if any anons are curious.
@norobosallowed

if you expect me to look at your insta without giving a link youve got a bad case of unwarranted self importance m8

You're making mountains out of molehills but here you go dude.
You're making mountains out of molehills but here you go dude.
instagram.com/norobosallowed/

Me and my family was probably from a whole different region but I swear we had the same looking school, classmates and the same teacher. Must say I have no appreciation for this meme,

Someone explain this "meme" to me?

this sounds a bit weird but I remember you posting about you going there in the russian inspo thread like 2 weeks ago