Fashion cringe

I swear I see some fucking fuck wearing these at every function I go to. These god awful glasses make even the prettiest face look so punchable. Makes me sick to my stomach who made these popular and fashionable. Post items that grind your gears

>Post items that grind your gears

>makes a Family Guy reference

Honestly, m8 you're cringe.

Family guy isn't the first to fucking use that phrase you mouth breathing half wit

family guy reference? where?

>sees a commonly used phrase
>think's family guy made it
>you watch family guy and know it well enough to remember phrases

you're the real cringe here bucko

You need to kill yourself

What is it you don't like, aviators?

These are fine as long as they aren't too big, when they are both the pedoglasses+oversized is when it becomes cringe

Just off yourself broe

No im fine with aviators if they're tinted and worn to protect your eyes from the sun. When dumb cunts wear them to look unique is when I have a problem with them. totally basterdizing an iconic style of sunglasses

imagine watching family guy

Tell that to all the old men that wear them as normal prescription glasses.

You wouldn't punch them tho because you're either some metrosexual effeminate pussy, or an oppressed tumblrina ;-)

well i actually wouldnt punch them cause i'm not one to hit a bitch, but if i see a dude wearing these i'm not hesitating to tell them they look like a fuccing faggot

look out extremely edgy fashionable teen coming through

underage

hahahaha i actually punched a bitch full in the face for wearing a t shirt with a kim k picture on it

this is what Veeky Forums has come to.

so effay lol

and what shirt where you wearing?