Forex tips?

Hey Veeky Forums this is most of my trading history with my recent Demo account with 10k, been up and at em for about five days and up 20%
Any tips and suggestions, tips, questions?
Posting this as it's own thread cause Forex General is a joke.

Buy ethereum.

Die

Buy ethereum

I'm new on Veeky Forums. Why does everyone here seem to hate crypto shills so much? Maybe I just don't know the board history?

Because they missed the crypto boat not once, not twice, but THRICE!

Cool. Whats the next crypto boat to get on since the DAO ipo is pretty much over now?

Something about the chinese manipulating the market pretty easily coupled with the fact that it's incredibly unstable

Its not over, you have 6 hours before a slight price increase, but it lasts another 15 days.

I wouldn't like to recommend any other cryptos because in my opinion anything that isn't ethereum based is pretty much worthless.

Yea but who would buy at the higher price? I mean... if you were into cryptos wouldnt you have known about the DAO for a while now? Literally nobody is dumb enough to buy it AFTER they raise the price... right?

Depends on the news. Slock.it are preparing more detailed plans for their proposal, they might anounce more partnerships with hardware manufacturers, or some profitable proposals are solidified, this could make The DAO look like more of a surefire profit maker. The more risk averse could then be persuaded to part with some of their ETH at a higher DAO price.

how come you make an average of $150 and then you randomly made over 3,000? same with your loses: sometimes you lose not so much then all of a sudden you lose a shitload.

whats the deal with your stop losses and profit targets?

Fuck that sounds manipulative. The creators would actually pull that to bleed investors out of more money instead of putting their cards on the table?

Slock.it are a seperate company that is submitting the most promising proposal to the DAO. It's likely that they will do everything in their power to A, help the DAO raise as much ETH as possible and B, ensure that their proposal is concrete enough to be accepted by the DAO

Yea but why the second offering at the higher price right after the first offering? I don't get why anyone would pay more when they could have paid less. To make is seem like the first IPO was a "discount" or something? It just seems a little odd.

I trade with Indicators so my take profit fluctuates depending on where the pair is going to go in my opinon. Sometimes i'm wrong and enter into a position to soon, but sometimes as you can see I am right and make hella gains.

The three thousand profit was a long sell, which I spotted on a one week candle stick chart of EUR/USD, best gain outta all my accounts. Don't use stop losses as some positions I hold will go eventually to where it needs to be. Like that three thousand position was at negative two thousand yesterday.

A month is a long time, so you need an incentive for earlier investment to get the ball rolling, as you can see, it's working.

Nearly 87 million dollars raised so far and its only half way through the month

babypips.com/school

Isn't it arbitrary though? The one price over the other? Seems scammy.

Not really, the price is the price. I expect these DAO tokens to be trading over $1 eventually so even at 1.5x the current rate it's a bargain.

>I expect these DAO tokens to be trading over $1 eventually
Based on what????? I hate it when people make statements like this. You have no clue what the price will be.

>tfw your account is too small to be trading with large positions yet

hnnng that return though

Based on a strong hunch

>Posting this as it's own thread cause Forex General is a joke.

and so will this thread be if you start with such general open ended questions

20% in 5 days is very dubious though, that isn't alpha just positive variance aka luck. taking swings like that isn't good for your account in the long run especially if you've not actually got an edge

Well I don't see it much as luck, it's just reading the charts for when the trade is about to go up and down. But I know what you're saying, what type of edge do you mean?