Wtc similar light wash jeans

Wtc similar light wash jeans

Get any pair of stonewashed jeans and then throw them into a bleach bath for about ten to fifteen minutes. Levis has some 511's in this color if you don't want to do that, but you can get any color you want out of almost any pair of raw denim jeans by using bleach or drying them in the sun.

I've found apc and slp so far to name two price ranges.

Does the bleach need to be mixed with water or something?

How's sizing on Petit New Standard? TTS or Size Down?

these look so fucking uncomfortable

Size down by 1

yeah rise looks stupid low

It's middle rise, easy to see based on distance between jeans waist and fingers on hips. Tee just seems to be either too short for model or tucked in.

lol no way that zipper is above seven inches

It's actually 9 inch. m8. Own one pair myself, they are slim fit with mid rise.

mid rise is hardly any different from low, who cares

either way they crush your nuts

High waist looks retarded in most of cases anyway. It all depends on your legs. Long legs - low waaist to make torso look bigger, small legs - high waist.

Don't size down on washes APCs.

nah desu high is better in pretty much every situation. low basically only exists for the express purposes of fucking up your silhouette and showing off your asscrack.

If you want some reletively inexpensive ones, GAP

I did. Usually 31 in most denims and trousers, went down to 30 in washed apc PNC, as they have that 1% elastane stretch.

I think sizing down even on raw APC PNS is unnecessary. I went down one from my Acne size and after 5 years they're still tighter than I'd like. I went tts on the ones in OP and they fit a lot better.

If comparing to acne, I wouldn't go down indeed. I was more thinking of sizing down 1 from what you'd wear in like epaulet or outlier

I have long as fuck legs and a pretty small torso. High waisted jeans look almost comical on me.

Yes

>not emphasizing legs at all times
guyfits baka

yeah the problem is you not the jeans

So, if I wear 30 in R&B and Acne jeans, which one should I get for this colorway?

not going to take advice from people that prob dress like this

those are low waisted

levis 511 blue stone

For the stonewash Petit New Standards, I'd go TTS, i.e. take your Acne size.

I have some stonewash jeans that looked like pic related on amazon but arrived somewhat darker.
Worth bleaching for 5 minutes?

I went TTS, pic related

All the ssense models look like fucking spergs

I'm more amused by END-tier size advices.
>model's chest is 87cm and he wears size L

What kind of shirt would go well with light wash jeans? I've only ever wore blue or black.

go palewave with it

Bleach shortens the lifespan of the jeans, it ruins the fabric and it's not worth it if you're not rich.