Prestigious Jobs

Do any of you have prestigious jobs? Or are you just hopefuls tryna do some learning on this board?

I haven't been called into work for 3 weeks..
>blue collar logistics warehouse

Just buy ethereum

just kill yourself

I used to until I retired.

I'm a credit risk analyst which sounds like hot shit to people who don't know any better.

90% of the time it's boring as fuck but I can trace profits in the $1M+/year range to work I've done.. so that's a nice little factoid to put on a resume.

I work for the state. My title makes me sound important, I am just middle management.

On the plus side:
Pay is pretty good
Union
Work is easy as shit
Get paid to browse the internet on my phone most of the day
I can push my work onto fresh college grads

Run my own business, clearing 150k+ a year, room for aggressive expansion.

Should also add
>did not finish high school

I own 7 restaurants currently. Looking like I'll end up at about 11. So that's pretty alright.

I have like 3 businesses and 5 houses and a boat so thats cool. I also have $7 million in other assets and $12 in index funds and like $20 million in cryptos. Some people think like that's alot but its pretty boring.

Sounds like bull to me

fuck you trevor

>jobs
>prestigious
Maybe a highly paid CEO, but at the end of the day you're a wagecuck. I have 40% stake in the family business which earned ~1.4M last year. Will continue to reinvest part of profits to help expand as well as looking for new opportunities as the family business is too reliant on my father and prone to recession.

How much work do you have to do? Or do you just have the right people in place?

My buddy owned one restaurant and it was stressful as fuck for him. But he was also GM. The restuarant was not making enough for him to install a GM and then just sit back.

God I wish I could make my business profitable enough that I could install a GM and then just sit back and collect checks.

>shit that never happened
Why the hell you guys feel the need to lie to get validation anonymously on a NEET anime fan page dedicated to shitcoins is beyond me. Its just... sad.

Was a GM for 2.5 years. Now I'm the acting Area Manager over 4. I have 5 great GMs and 2 that are struggling. Part of the AM job is to get the GMs to live to their potential, I still work roughly 40 per week. I'd imagine in 3 years I'l have area managers in place and be able to soak in the money. I pull owner checks from each store every 6 months. The worst store I have I pulled 10k in profit. The biggest store was 60k. So those multiplied by 7 is breddy good.

You have to know how to grow sales to be able to sit back and always want to improve on how you do things. Honestly, earning customer trust is the biggest thing. Even if product isn't the best out there people knowing you're consistent is the important thing.

Stay mad, friend.

I'm a hopeful, starting my own company and will be buying $MGT on monday

If you consider internet marketing and public speaking prestigious... my rate is $50 / hr and $2500 retainer per contact /w commission.

Drug dealer?

What defines prestige?

I don't make 6 figures, but I support the devices all the hospitals use so that patients don't get misdiagnosed and die from non-lethal treatments